• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
As much as i love the game and the lewdness and all, there's something i must comment on

The 4th wall breaking when Felicity asks you money was fucking brilliant, got a good laugh out of that (and yes, i pushed it until the NO NO NO NO NO options)

User00015

May 16, 2017
Hey, Runey, I just wanna say that your game is amazing. Really. I've played it about 8 hours straight, and there is still content. Also it's incredibly hot, which is really valuable in this kind of business. One small thing though, I don't know for sure yet, but I think I have Ashley out of school already and I have only recently have bought the toys for her. So I think i missed the chance to use them. Maybe it can be made more obvious to know the priority of items to buy. But it's just a small thing. Also, and I don't mind that at all, the 'clones' moved in in the hotel before I actually met them at school. It still works structurally, but it's a bit weird to have their name be '???' while you already know them. I thought there is a chance you'd wanna know.

Daxarian

Dec 24, 2017
Not sure if it was already reported, but in the hot spring scenes, some character models look really off. Check out Maria's legs in pic 1, and her breast and MC's dick in pic 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than that, looks like a fantastic update. Love the new interface.

Reactions: zazzaro

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm liking the game -- the characters and the dialogue. I like it enough that I became a Patreon supporter. Gotta say, though, I am incredibly disappointed by the traits. They seem pretty meaningless, on par with achievements in other games -- just to show you what you've done, but no bearing on the game. I've unlocked multiple traits for multiple characters and haven't noticed a single difference (except for one scene with Ashley).

Still, a great game. I just kind of wish traits weren't even implemented, since I feel it's misleading.
Liked it a lot, thanks for sharing! All the girls are cute and felt different enough, visually and personality wise, to make me unlock most of their traits naturally, without actively grinding for them. There's definitely a lot of untapped potential with the trait system though.

While the fetish content is rather mild, there's a little something for a lot of folks. Animations are fluid, poses and angles are competently done.

The game mechanics are straightforward and never got in the way. Pacing is good, so unlocking new scenes never really felt grindy. The only grind is honestly getting all traits for all girls, and that's entirely optional for now.

Looking forward to more :)
Content with traits is planned to have a big part in v0.4, right now, there are some dialog options (in gold) that you can choose from, and the girls masturbate in the Utility Room when they have the Exhibitionism and Mega Slut trait.

v0.4 is planned to have a bunch of the little stuff such as traits meaning more. I don't want to get in to specifics just yet though.

Hey, Runey, I just wanna say that your game is amazing. Really. I've played it about 8 hours straight, and there is still content. Also it's incredibly hot, which is really valuable in this kind of business. One small thing though, I don't know for sure yet, but I think I have Ashley out of school already and I have only recently have bought the toys for her. So I think i missed the chance to use them. Maybe it can be made more obvious to know the priority of items to buy. But it's just a small thing. Also, and I don't mind that at all, the 'clones' moved in in the hotel before I actually met them at school. It still works structurally, but it's a bit weird to have their name be '???' while you already know them. I thought there is a chance you'd wanna know.
Thank you! 8 hours is so much, I'm very glad you've enjoyed it!

Ashley and the clones are planned to go back to school after they're unsuspended in v0.4. The plan is for you to be able to visit them at school and talk to them and even Juliet (The goth girl). And of course you'll have the opportunity for the lewd stuff.

Not sure if it was already reported, but in the hot spring scenes, some character models look really off. Check out Maria's legs in pic 1, and her breast and MC's dick in pic 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than that, looks like a fantastic update. Love the new interface.
Ah yes, one of the many issues with Honey Select. It's supposed to be water refraction, but it isn't done well in the engine...

Reactions: Paranoid_android

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i take the 2 point hit and cum in her..wanna knock her up..you can regain the 2 points with replayables and still get to the hearts cap..lol

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Any further progression, with Felicity or Emma in the shower, beyond "get out"?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The water refraction would work better if the "unter-water" model would stop at the water line. x'D

So, just asking, but is it possible to not turn the girls into slutty exhibitionists?
I suppose I never really tried. ^^

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
The water refraction would work better if the "unter-water" model would stop at the water line. x'D

So, just asking, but is it possible to not turn the girls into slutty exhibitionists?
I suppose I never really tried. ^^
Sure, just avoid the café and the beach.

Ohaidude01

Sep 10, 2016
Ive cummed in Maria more than anyone (every hole, some over 50 times), but yet cant get the cumdump trait... Any ideas?

Reactions: Karat

DBL

Oct 6, 2017
man
that easter egg is so fxcking funny nice job
very love some game not only just doing the game XD

Reactions: Runey

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, so anyone know which outfit can not be bought?
There's definitely rope outfits for everyone, but I had two cases now where I bought outfits and then they were never delivered.
Just now, I bought rope and bunny outfits for both ashley and maria, and 2 days later - nothing.
Can't rebuy them, though. So I assume something makes something break. I just lack the information for a proper bug report.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ive cummed in Maria more than anyone (every hole, some over 50 times), but yet cant get the cumdump trait... Any ideas?
Cumming inside any girl 10 times, be it pussy, ass or mouth counts towards their Cum Dump trait. I just looked through the code, there was one error for Maria's beach 2/2 sex scene at the beach counting towards cumslut instead of cum dump. Everything else seems to be working though.

Ok, so anyone know which outfit can not be bought?
There's definitely rope outfits for everyone, but I had two cases now where I bought outfits and then they were never delivered.
Just now, I bought rope and bunny outfits for both ashley and maria, and 2 days later - nothing.
Can't rebuy them, though. So I assume something makes something break. I just lack the information for a proper bug report.
Everything can be bought, everything will arrive the next day (unless you buy it at night). However it seems having a girl as your alarm stops the mailman from coming.

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
Cumming inside any girl 10 times, be it pussy, ass or mouth counts towards their Cum Dump trait. I just looked through the code, there was one error for Maria's beach 2/2 sex scene at the beach counting towards cumslut instead of cum dump. Everything else seems to be working though.
Ah, that explains it. Personally, I was relying on the 2/2 sex scene.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I've been having Lin as my Alarm for 2 months and it never stopped the mailman.
But I've now had at least 2 cases where I ordered more than 1 outfit at once and the result was that it never arrived. But then, I also had cases where I bought 3 and I could grab them all.
So I assume there's some interaction. I'll post if I find out what.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes