NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
First off just wanted to say thanks, this game is wonderful. I remember not thinking too highly of it initially, but at some point, not quite sure when maybe around the ashley yandere reveal my opinion rose a lot and this is now on my (admittedly rather long list) of releases I regularly look forward to.

I did think of one suggestion which I kinda doubt would be worth the work, but maybe could be. Meeting the mailman at the door is functional and that's all it really needs to be. But there might be some opportunities to add flavor by having other characters be the ones to get the mail then meet you at your room that morning to deliver the item while having some dialogue. I think Ashley has the most potential there, as I can absolutely see her rifling through your mail to keep an eye on whether you're ordering gifts or toys for the other girls and having some very definite opinions on those choices... But even the others might have just some small talk for flavor. unrelated to the contents of the box (which I imagine the non-Ashleys probably wouldn't just go and open) Ellen in particular is someone I'd love to see more of and this could offer some dialogue while still being within the rather professional remove at which she typically keeps herself (the wonderful maria scene being a much appreciated exception.)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I gave Lin egg vibe and my game crashed. Do someone have same problem?
Every time i give Lin a vibe or anal plug in the kitchen i get this error.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'linvibekitchen.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 13893, in script call
    $ result = renpy.imagemap("yourroom1.webp", "yourroomh.webp", [
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10800, in script
    $ result = renpy.imagemap("linvibekitchen.png", "linvibekitchenh.png", [
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10801, in <module>
    (795, 314, 997, 1053, "linvibekitchenh.png")
IOError: Couldn't find file 'linvibekitchen.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10800, in script
    $ result = renpy.imagemap("linvibekitchen.png", "linvibekitchenh.png", [
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10801, in <module>
    (795, 314, 997, 1053, "linvibekitchenh.png")
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\exports.py", line 1254, in imagemap
    roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'linvibekitchen.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Harem Hotel v0.3
Mon Sep 10 22:07:52 2018
Thanks for the reports, I fixed the issue. This issue will be resolved in tomorrows build :)

Adolerak

Oct 8, 2017
Cant have anal with Ashley. No option in the menu. All other things to all other girls - done
Ashley stats:
Friendship 23
Aff-39, Slu-65, Exh-31, Sub-31
Foot-16, Thigh-15, Blow-21, Vag-40
And >> Anal = 0 <<
What did I miss?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Cant have anal with Ashley. No option in the menu. All other things to all other girls - done
Ashley stats:
Friendship 23
Aff-39, Slu-65, Exh-31, Sub-31
Foot-16, Thigh-15, Blow-21, Vag-40
And >> Anal = 0 <<
What did I miss?
It looks like you've decided against having anal sex at her request when her mother visited the first time. The game sees this as you don't want to have anal sex.

renice

Jun 30, 2017
If there's ANYTHING you'd like to suggest, you can do it here >

Everything is anonymous so don't feel ashamed to list all your fetishes, or anything else. :)

Please refrain from suggesting the following: Rape, Loli, Scat, Torture, and anything that rides on the edge of what's allowed on Patreon
Appreciate the openness to input, but yeah... not using a google form that i need to sign in to, and too lazy to make a sock account :)

I'd like to see more exploitation of the android's.... abilities. We've discovered the ability to adjust breast size, but only three options, let's do more, bigger, smaller, crazy large, there's no need to limit things on an artificial entity! Some extreme flexibility would be really great too. I'm sure there could be devices in the dungeon that humans couldn't use... perhaps they're behind that door in reception?

I notice you rule out some options for suggestions; no scat but watersport is already in game (neither personally do anything for me), no rape, but a rape-play scene in the cafe, no torture but a bondage dungeon with clamps and a wooden horse. I'm not sure where your limits are. A game of this nature, where there's a progression of debauchery can pretty much devolve into anything you like. And you already have great gates in place where the player is asked if they're into seeing any of it, which is a classy move, so I'd say just go balls out with it and welcome the madness :)

tl;dr great game, really great. Love it all.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@Runey making pregnancy "endgame" is one of the disappointments of so many games that feature it..we get a little story" and they hooked up she had his kids they lived happily ever after in pee bondage bliss" etc etc..make it part of the ongoing narrative..fans are clamoring for that..i know i am :D

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Appreciate the openness to input, but yeah... not using a google form that i need to sign in to, and too lazy to make a sock account :)

I'd like to see more exploitation of the android's.... abilities. We've discovered the ability to adjust breast size, but only three options, let's do more, bigger, smaller, crazy large, there's no need to limit things on an artificial entity! Some extreme flexibility would be really great too. I'm sure there could be devices in the dungeon that humans couldn't use... perhaps they're behind that door in reception?

I notice you rule out some options for suggestions; no scat but watersport is already in game (neither personally do anything for me), no rape, but a rape-play scene in the cafe, no torture but a bondage dungeon with clamps and a wooden horse. I'm not sure where your limits are. A game of this nature, where there's a progression of debauchery can pretty much devolve into anything you like. And you already have great gates in place where the player is asked if they're into seeing any of it, which is a classy move, so I'd say just go balls out with it and welcome the madness :)

tl;dr great game, really great. Love it all.
I wouldn't exactly put watersports and scat in to the same boat. I mean... poop is far nastier than piss. I would like to add a massive breast size to the Android in some scenes, but the reason I can't add more is because 3 breast sizes are already hard enough. 3 breast sizes means 3 separate animations. Let's put it this way... Kali has 4 vaginal sex animations in her room, 1 for each outfit. However, the Android currently has 3 animations, and she has no outfits. This triples the amount of work for me to animate based on just her breast size.

Which rape play scene are you talking about in the cafe? I can't recall at the moment. But I don't believe there's any scene in the game where you force yourself on another girl. Torture play is also not a part of this game, punishments are though. clamps and the wooden horse are punishment actions. Torture would be ripping off their nipples or leaving them on the wooden horse for days.

The reason I can't do rape play or anything like that is because this is now my job, and that's because people pledge to me on Patreon. I would be banned on Patreon if I did anything risky. Patreon has been banning people for posting censored images after all... Limiting creativeness is not something I agree with, but Patreon decides weather or not I can keep doing this.

I appreciate the feedback though! Sorry if I sounded rude, I didn't intend to.

Reactions: Apostate and Domiek

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Excuse me if this has already been answer, but is there a difference between "Freeing Lin" for being your slave and not "Freeing Her" other than getting Friendship points with Sylvia the High Elf.

Because personally I really don't see a difference, plus just because she's no longer your slave, doesn't mean Lin can't still be your maid and carry on as normal.

Reactions: Apostate

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Excuse me if this has already been answer, but is there a difference between "Freeing Lin" for being your slave and not "Freeing Her" other than getting Friendship points with Sylvia the High Elf.

Because personally I really don't see a difference, plus just because she's no longer your slave, doesn't mean Lin can't still be your maid and carry on as normal.
No, freeing her doesn't do anything.

Reactions: Anon4321

Neogigas

Sep 4, 2017
I love the game so far, excellent amount of content and story so early on. The animated scenes are all well done. I can't wait to see how this game comes along. Great work @Runey

Some sugeestions would be:

Give Kali Anal Please. lol

I don't know if this has been brought up or is already planned, but can it be added where Lin can go about her day with either the butt plug or the eggs inside her. I would love to see her cleaning the MCs room wearing the buttplug. Especially once she has the 'butt slut' trait. If she could not be crying every time you suggest it her wearing it either.

Also on that note: Public outings with the girls wearing vibes or pligs, and depending on their obedience and/or submissibe and/or sluttiness levels, they will cum and make a scene, cum and play coy, or not cum and hold it.

Just a couple of thoughts. But excellent game work so far.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
It is a great game now if you could impregnate lin that would be great she is my favorite out of them though the clones come a close second

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

There are plans to use that decision in the future.

I love the game so far, excellent amount of content and story so early on. The animated scenes are all well done. I can't wait to see how this game comes along. Great work @Runey

Some sugeestions would be:

Give Kali Anal Please. lol

I don't know if this has been brought up or is already planned, but can it be added where Lin can go about her day with either the butt plug or the eggs inside her. I would love to see her cleaning the MCs room wearing the buttplug. Especially once she has the 'butt slut' trait. If she could not be crying every time you suggest it her wearing it either.

Also on that note: Public outings with the girls wearing vibes or pligs, and depending on their obedience and/or submissibe and/or sluttiness levels, they will cum and make a scene, cum and play coy, or not cum and hold it.

Just a couple of thoughts. But excellent game work so far.
I'll definitely be adding more Exhibitionism training scenes with toys :)

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Some things I think would be nice to have: 1) Being able to revisit one-off scenes like having Lin's sister blow you or playing with Ellen in the bath.

2) Being able to change what the girls are wearing outside of H-scenes.

3) Being able to watch/play with the girls as they're asleep at night. Or just being able to go outside your room at night in general.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Some things I think would be nice to have: 1) Being able to revisit one-off scenes like having Lin's sister blow you or playing with Ellen in the bath.

2) Being able to change what the girls are wearing outside of H-scenes.

3) Being able to watch/play with the girls as they're asleep at night. Or just being able to go outside your room at night in general.
I would like to add a gallery to visit old scenes. These things take time away from adding other content though, but I may be able to get to it in v0.4

Telling the girls to wear stuff outside of H scenes is an idea I love, but is very hard to do. If a girl has 4 outfits, and there are 6 other girls, and they each have 4 outfits, that's 28 pictures per pose/movement/facial expression. Normally one story scene will have around 10 - 25 pictures. Assuming the worst here, but if every character were in a scene together, and had 13 pictures in that story event, that's 364 pictures for one story event. That's an extreme of course, but if I were to let the player choose an outfit for a girl to wear in story events, it would be odd if they suddenly took it off in a story event with more characters.

Being able to play with the girls at night while they're asleep can be seen as rapey in Patreon eyes. I guess anything short of a contract is bad in patreon's eyes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes