• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Telling the girls to wear stuff outside of H scenes is an idea I love, but is very hard to do. If a girl has 4 outfits, and there are 6 other girls, and they each have 4 outfits, that's 28 pictures per pose/movement/facial expression. Normally one story scene will have around 10 - 25 pictures. Assuming the worst here, but if every character were in a scene together, and had 13 pictures in that story event, that's 364 pictures for one story event. That's an extreme of course, but if I were to let the player choose an outfit for a girl to wear in story events, it would be odd if they suddenly took it off in a story event with more characters.
I get not having it in story scenes and I wasn't even thinking about that when I suggested it, but I was more thinking of just them hanging around the hotel/normal conversations. I know that's still quite a few pictures needing done for each girl and that takes work/time but I'm just throwing out ideas.

Being able to play with the girls at night while they're asleep can be seen as rapey in Patreon eyes. I guess anything short of a contract is bad in patreon's eyes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But would being able to watch them sleep still be viable? Because personally I find it funny how you can't leave your room because you need to sleep, but then you can look at the room cams and Lin's still watering her flowers or Kali's still on her computer. ...Actually that last one I can relate to I suppose haha.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I get not having it in story scenes and I wasn't even thinking about that when I suggested it, but I was more thinking of just them hanging around the hotel/normal conversations. I know that's still quite a few pictures needing done for each girl and that takes work/time but I'm just throwing out ideas.

But would being able to watch them sleep still be viable? Because personally I find it funny how you can't leave your room because you need to sleep, but then you can look at the room cams and Lin's still watering her flowers or Kali's still on her computer. ...Actually that last one I can relate to I suppose haha.
Oh, haha, I didn't realize you could watch them in their rooms on your computer at night. You used to not be able to use your computer at night, totally forgot about that.

More spy cam scenes and small stuff like that will be added in v0.4. I want you to be able to scowl the hotel at night, but I'm still thinking up what you would do.

Watah

Aug 15, 2016
the gal in the new dreamscape episode NEEDS to move in NOW..lol..she's awesome..game needs a gal like that..well i do :p
I liked her as well, but she seems like she'd be pretty disruptive of everything that goes on. She's a bit OP with her powers. She'd end up enthralling every member of the hotel.
Also the dialogue from Lin kind of rubbed me the wrong way. "Is this what word Ashley used? 'Love'?" when referring to Violet and then "Not even [MC] tastes this good..."
It might be that this scene is just a one-off like all of the others in Dreamscape so far. Otherwise maybe the NTR tag is soon to be needed, despite that message in the genre section.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I liked her as well, but she seems like she'd be pretty disruptive of everything that goes on. She's a bit OP with her powers. She'd end up enthralling every member of the hotel.
Also the dialogue from Lin kind of rubbed me the wrong way. "Is this what word Ashley used? 'Love'?" when referring to Violet and then "Not even [MC] tastes this good..."
It might be that this scene is just a one-off like all of the others in Dreamscape so far. Otherwise maybe the NTR tag is soon to be needed, despite that message in the genre section.

I sure hope not

Reactions: Watah

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Dreamscape scenes are directed and mostly written by high tier patrons. Everything that goes in to those scenes are not canon and do not represent the characters. That said, I guess it does kind of edge on the side of NTR, but no real NTR will ever be in the game. Violet was also a character I made for that patron.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Dreamscape scenes are directed and mostly written by high tier patrons. Everything that goes in to those scenes are not canon and do not represent the characters. That said, I guess it does kind of edge on the side of NTR, but no real NTR will ever be in the game. Violet was also a character I made for that patron.
Oh thank god granted im not downing on ntr but i already play a few games with it in them im kinda hoping for a ntr free zone so thx

Watah

Aug 15, 2016
Thanks for the quick reply. I should have known better about the scene not being canon in any way, based on the concept of Dreamscape in the first place. In any event, as a fan of this game it was nice to hear outright that NTR was not going to be featured at any point, regardless of one's opinion of that type of content. Best of luck to you.

Noque

Jul 5, 2018
The android ver seem bugged if use gimmeallyourmoney code. It pop all the most the choice even u dint give the item to them. And the blue choice ui not showing

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
one of the more entertaining games i've played in a while i could say and even though i have a few problems with all of these games it doesn't matter what kinda problems since i know what i'm asking requires maybe at least 30% more work ? or so...so it doesn't matter i'm gratefull i can experience these games for free..so thinking about it ..i actually should have not any problems! but anyway...i deviated from the subject what i was trying to say is this is one of the games i'm very happy i played it ...goooooood game ..entertaining..had to finish it in one go....enjoyed so much that i had to level up every girl to the max that i could...for ex ...Lin atm is at 166?i think or 165 sluttiness
so...ya....really entertaining...loved the characters ..and i can't really pick a top character or make a top because when i think about one char like ..lets say Ashley..her yandere personality is awesome...which for me personally is one of best personalities...but as soon as i think of Ashley and say ya she is the best...i start thinking of Maria...wait ..she is also pretty fucking awesome....a bit of sad background ..horny and in love with you???fuck ya..thats pretty sweet..wait there's Kali...who is also in love and has a freaking shy personality...see???i can't pick one..i liked all of them alot...
very well made game ( IMHO its not up for debate....) one of my favorites and i hope we get see more content
oh and one more thing i played the game when you released first time and then i kinda dropped it because i said i want more content...and when i picked it up again (v0.3) DAAAAAMN nice changes ...
altough i am sad ..and i think its gonna suck ...and as i was saying i am sad about one thing...its prolly gonna take like at least 1 month untill the next update?or something like that...
anyway i'm rambling now...and wall of text just crit me for over 9m...
Keep up the good work ! :D

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
I was playing. Gave Lin the "egg" in the kitchen. Got this the next instant I clicked to progress:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Clicked ignore three times and got the Android in the kitchen when it shouldn't appear yet. This is one big shitty error.

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
Already reported, patch will be tomorrow

I was playing. Gave Lin the "egg" in the kitchen. Got this the next instant I clicked to progress:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Clicked ignore three times and got the Android in the kitchen when it shouldn't appear yet. This is one big shitty error.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes