RJV3

Jun 10, 2018
More rooms and locations will be added. One new location that was added in v0.2 was the Fancy Restaurant.

In v0.3 I've been thinking of adding a restroom so you can watch the girls pee. And instead of clicking on the stairs to go to the laundry room, shower and hot springs, clicking on the hot springs door would bring up a new utility room with doors to the laundry room, shower, rest room and hot springs. This isn't set in stone though, I'm still considering it.

And of course there will be more hotel rooms. As for a living room and gym, I'm not sure. And although we don't have a pool, we do have a hot springs.
I would add it. I like the idea of making things simpler. Also I would suggest making the toilet in the restroom a squat toliet.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I don't understand why people call small breasted people, loli :O please enlighten me.
The definition for Loli is so broad. Generally it means a short girl with small breasts (or you could call that petite). Which Ashley and Lin are, as well as the Android with small breasts. But Loli is also tied with underage stuff, so it gets confusing. The line for what a Loli is sort of resembles the line of where MILF is. When you think of a MILF, I'm sure you think of an older woman with larger breasts, possibly with children. But the main definition is "Mom I'd Like to Fuck". But if Lin had a child I don't think anyone would be calling her a MILF.

Reactions: RJV3

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
The definition for Loli is so broad. Generally it means a short girl with small breasts (or you could call that petite). Which Ashley and Lin are, as well as the Android with small breasts. But Loli is also tied with underage stuff, so it gets confusing. The line for what a Loli is sort of resembles the line of where MILF is. When you think of a MILF, I'm sure you think of an older woman with larger breasts, possibly with children. But the main definition is "Mom I'd Like to Fuck". But if Lin had a child I don't think anyone would be calling her a MILF.
The definition of loli(con) by any dictionary is the sexual attraction to prepubescent girls. PREPUBESCENT. Not younger looking than they are, not flat chested. Prepufuckingbescent.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
The term loli originates from the book 'Lolita', loli is just an abbreviation of lolita. The girl in that book was 15 years old, so loli in its original term means something along the line of girl younger than the legal age of consent. Since then a lot has happened with the understanding of the word :p

Reactions: zazzaro

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Also saw a comment on the patreon page. I also think that bdsm should be optional.
While I share not being too into BDSM (as in, I don't like hurting people and I like getting hurt even less), asking for a huge part of a game to be optional is weird to me. Like people asking transformation game have transformation be optional or BDSM here. Or NTR, Or lesbians. Or whatever.

Just suffer through it or play something else. There are plenty of good games out there.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
@RJV3 BDSM is purely optional, it doesn't affect any stat beyond submission, and it only goes on in the dungeon, so what is the problem?

RJV3

Jun 10, 2018
While I share not being too into BDSM (as in, I don't like hurting people and I like getting hurt even less), asking for a huge part of a game to be optional is weird to me. Like people asking transformation game have transformation be optional or BDSM here. Or NTR, Or lesbians. Or whatever.

Just suffer through it or play something else. There are plenty of good games out there.
Actually disregard my previous comment who am I to judge what fetishes people have.

Reactions: zazzaro and waffel

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
@RJV3 BDSM is purely optional, it doesn't affect any stat beyond submission, and it only goes on in the dungeon, so what is the problem?
Good point.

Actually disregard my previous comment who am I to judge what fetishes people have.
It's alright I just don't really see the point of those types of "demands". For that reason yeah, if other people like it...

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Just a tiny comment, a game should define what fetishes are the main theme of the game and which should be secondary.

The main fetishes are those that should always happen or at most be avoidable (which means by achieving certain conditions you can evade them), secondary fetishes it's okay if they are optional.

What happens when everything is optional?, mostly it generates a lot of confusion over storyline evolution, next sex scenes and in some fetishes it's a complete disaster.

RJV3

Jun 10, 2018
Just a tiny comment, a game should define what fetishes are the main theme of the game and which should be secondary.

The main fetishes are those that should always happen or at most be avoidable (which means by achieving certain conditions you can evade them), secondary fetishes it's okay if they are optional.

What happens when everything is optional?, mostly it generates a lot of confusion over storyline evolution, next sex scenes and in some fetishes it's a complete disaster.
Very good point.

NexusKnown

Jul 3, 2018
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I just made an account so I could respond to messages here.

In v0.2.0 there will be much more girl on girl action, I have plans for Kali/Lin scenes, where Kali is sort of a dom, and lin is a sub. It may be a threesome. I will also be expanding on Lin's masochism in the next update.
Is Ashley based off Toga from Boku no Hero?

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is Ashley based off Toga from Boku no Hero?
Ashley's looks and personality were directly inspired from Toga. I like crazy blondes.

is the dungeon already in the game?
It is! After you play through some of Lin's story, Ellen will let you know the dungeon is unlockable. After that, you can buy it from there.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes