• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
Runey I haven't been here much and I know that this is too much too ask. Especially since I'm not a Patreon backer yet.

But please tell me I'll see her again:
I think her name was Emma? Either way when I first saw her I was instantly smitten and I have no idea why! I just really like how she looks! It's hard to explain. But I do hope we get to see her later on!

Reactions: Runey

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Runey I haven't been here much and I know that this is too much too ask. Especially since I'm not a Patreon backer yet.

I think her name was Emma? Either way when I first saw her I was instantly smitten and I have no idea why! I just really like how she looks! It's hard to explain. But I do hope we get to see her later on!
I think the clones are the main "attraction" for v0. 3, so yeah, you will see her again, but probably not alone.

Reactions: infernoxpx

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

You'll definitely see them again! They'll both be joining the main cast in v0.3. Here's some pictures.

They're bratty, and pretty bitchy. Their personalities are sort of based of cats and dogs (Felicity is bossy, and Emma follows her). Their story will focus on "taming" them, and they'll have some pet play scenes. They have a lot of content in the current beta version. They'll have some femdom stuff early on, like stepping on you and calling you a pig, and will develop in them being obedient.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
You'll definitely see them again! They'll both be joining the main cast in v0.3. Here's some pictures.

They're bratty, and pretty bitchy. Their personalities are sort of based of cats and dogs (Felicity is bossy, and Emma follows her). Their story will focus on "taming" them, and they'll have some pet play scenes. They have a lot of content in the current beta version. They'll have some femdom stuff early on, like stepping on you and calling you a pig, and will develop in them being obedient.

Gotta say: you are by far the developer least afraid of sending out spoilers I've ever seen. Also nice!

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
I think the clones are the main "attraction" for v0. 3, so yeah, you will see her again, but probably not alone.

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know that! Emma is the blonde haired one right? Just making sure. But I'm super glad that both Emma and Felicity are making a comeback! So they're officially part of the Harem Hotel or are they more of a side thing? I hope it's the former!
Beta #2 of v0.3 was just released, so here's some previews!

Patch notes and a download.

I just saw these! I don't know why I didn't see them before cause I wouldn't have asked my question otherwise since both Emma and Felicity are here.

But the bottom two pics are interesting.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Awesome! Thanks for letting me know that! Emma is the blonde haired one right? Just making sure. But I'm super glad that both Emma and Felicity are making a comeback! So they're officially part of the Harem Hotel or are they more of a side thing? I hope it's the former!

I just saw these! I don't know why I didn't see them before cause I wouldn't have asked my question otherwise since both Emma and Felicity are here.

But the bottom two pics are interesting.
Emma is the blonde, Felicity is the pink haired one. And they will be main characters.

Those are their slutty outfits (You'll be able to choose from four options during vaginal sex), once they get the Mega Slut trait, you'll be able to give it to them.

Reactions: infernoxpx

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
Emma is the blonde, Felicity is the pink haired one. And they will be main characters.

Those are their slutty outfits (You'll be able to choose from four options during vaginal sex), once they get the Mega Slut trait, you'll be able to give it to them.
Oh nice so I had her name right! And they're main characters!

Actually that reminds me of a question I had. Are any of the traits negative? Like if one of the girls gets a certain trait will it affect things in a bad way?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Oh nice so I had her name right! And they're main characters!

Actually that reminds me of a question I had. Are any of the traits negative? Like if one of the girls gets a certain trait will it affect things in a bad way?
I guess it depends on what bad means to you. Say, if you get their Exhibitionist trait, they'll be more likely to do lewd things out in the open. Or if you get their sluttiness up, they may act a bit more slutty in certain cases.

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
I guess it depends on what bad means to you. Say, if you get their Exhibitionist trait, they'll be more likely to do lewd things out in the open. Or if you get their sluttiness up, they may act a bit more slutty in certain cases.
But nothing that affects the story negatively?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
But nothing that affects the story negatively?
If you get the mega slut trait for everyone besides Ashley, she'll get jealous and kill herself. But that I think is the only thing you can consider negative.

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
If you get the mega slut trait for everyone besides Ashley, she'll get jealous and kill herself. But that I think is the only thing you can consider negative.
LOL! Wait seriously? Even if you're joking, wow that's quite an ending!

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Do traits actually do anything currently? And how do you unlock them?
Cumdumb and cumwhatever you unlock by cumming on the girl inside (any hole) for one and outside for the other multiple times. Megaslut is unlocked by having sex with that girl a lot I think, and then there's exibitionist, which I think is pretty self-explanatory.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes