OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
I am completely lost on this 'card' talk, and thus am just going to assume that Honey Select has a secret Trading Card Game that is available only to a select few

Leave me to my childish and pointless fantasies, dang it!

Reactions: HathgarNiche

something879

Nov 2, 2017
I am completely lost on this 'card' talk, and thus am just going to assume that Honey Select has a secret Trading Card Game that is available only to a select few

Leave me to my childish and pointless fantasies, dang it!
Cards for Honey Select means characters. Characters are saved as a picture (with a bunch of encoding) onto what looks like cards, and for the various ILLUSION games, you give eachother the "card" (character image) and then they can load that character into their game.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Cards for Honey Select means characters. Characters are saved as a picture (with a bunch of encoding) onto what looks like cards, and for the various ILLUSION games, you give eachother the "card" (character image) and then they can load that character into their game.
.....what part of "leave me to my childish and pointless fantasies" was not understandable? :(

on that note, why do people always go ahead and inform someone on something they explicitly ask to not have explained to them? :p

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
How do you get scenes with the android? I've bought her parts and toys but when I talk to her all I have as options are how are you, and the name changes.
Have you increased your dominance stat with her via interactions in the kitchen?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How do you get scenes with the android? I've bought her parts and toys but when I talk to her all I have as options are how are you, and the name changes.
This issue was reported, but I forgot what the fix was, or if there was one.

What's your Android's friendship level?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Not able to increase friendship, she's never anywhere but the room on second floor.
I understand the issue, but with the information I have, I don't know why it's happening. It sounds like you've either beaten her story as of v0.2, or she's stuck and can't advance.

I'll be able to tell you what to do next, and possibly fix the issue all together if you let me know what her friendship level is (number in the hearts on the stat screen)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hi brother, may i ask how much bdsm stuff in this game?
There will be at least 16, possibly 20 (4 scenes per character), scenes in the Dungeon, with 3 punishment options per character.

Scenes in the dungeon include stuff like, rough sex, cum denial, "squirtathons" (Making a girl cum until she passes out), spanking and whipping. Just to name a few.

Submission Training (BDSM stuff) and Exhibitionist Training may get more scenes in future versions.

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
Runey, you've been asked this before but I never could find an answer. Are you okay with the idea of having a scene replayer/viewer on the MC's computer? Kind of like how Milfy City does? It's not a huge issue but it would definitely be a nice thing to have! Especially since I used up all of my save files so that I can look back at some of the previous events like the beach threesome.
Is this the actual name or did you just make it up?
Looking up the word, apparently it is a real thing!

Reactions: zazzaro

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'll be damned.
Runey, you've been asked this before but I never could find an answer. Are you okay with the idea of having a scene replayer/viewer on the MC's computer? Kind of like how Milfy City does? It's not a huge issue but it would definitely be a nice thing to have! Especially since I used up all of my save files so that I can look back at some of the previous events like the beach threesome.

Looking up the word, apparently it is a real thing!
I couldn't think of any other way to describe it, so it's something I just came up with. But it's neat that it's an actual word, haha.

I do want to add a scene viewer. I haven't played Milfy City, but I get the premise. I think it's something I'll have to do at a later time (possibly in v0.4) as it's not high on the priority list.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Is there a schedule for when any of them are in the shower or laundry? Cause the entire time, ive only seen one in the laundry (may have been an event, one definite laundry event and two of them in the shower.

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Is there a schedule for when any of them are in the shower or laundry? Cause the entire time, ive only seen one in the laundry (may have been an event, one definite laundry event and two of them in the shower.
Every morning, someone is in the shower. It seems to rotate between them. It seems that people are only in the laundry room when they have to be for an event.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes