jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Is there a schedule for when any of them are in the shower or laundry? Cause the entire time, ive only seen one in the laundry (may have been an event, one definite laundry event and two of them in the shower.
To be more specific than the previous reply: Sunday is no one (at least currently), Monday is same as Sunday, Tuesday is Lin Wednesday is Maria, Thursday is the android, Friday is Ashley, and Saturday is Kali.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

zetodragon

Apr 23, 2017
Incredible Game, I have to admit that I did not call attention to myself, it seemed monotonous but you can not judge a book by its cover. The scenes are very good and I think to see seen few games with the theme of exhibitionism.(If someone does not excite him and loves Ashle, he really is blind. XD I love that crazy but it is terrifying.) I hope to see more really is one of those games that you do not know what will happen next.

Reactions: Runey

CrazyAng3l

Jul 4, 2017
how can i unlock lins sister on ebay and i need more scenes with android
'How can i unlock lin sister on ebay" hahahaha that didnt sound right
You cant yet if im not wrong shes only in one scene shes has no story or any other use...she might be added later on but she wont live with u

CrazyAng3l

Jul 4, 2017
Incredible Game, I have to admit that I did not call attention to myself, it seemed monotonous but you can not judge a book by its cover. The scenes are very good and I think to see seen few games with the theme of exhibitionism.(If someone does not excite him and loves Ashle, he really is blind. XD I love that crazy but it is terrifying.) I hope to see more really is one of those games that you do not know what will happen next.
Ashley best girl shes crazy and sometimes creepy but i LOVE IT

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
I can't help but feel like one day Ashley's gonna snap. Like, she actually felt threatened at the beginning by the new android that the MC met and even makes sure that he belongs to her. She crazy.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I think Ashley will realize she's not competing with the android and just might bully the android into becoming her slave and allowing the android limited time with the MC. Which, of course, is easily gotten around. :D

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
Wow I really like the new UI! It seems like the room looks a lot nicer as well! What is the 200 on the UI for again?

Also, when will the finished 0.3 come out Runey? I'm hoping to be in town for it's release.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Wow I really like the new UI! It seems like the room looks a lot nicer as well! What is the 200 on the UI for again?

Also, when will the finished 0.3 come out Runey? I'm hoping to be in town for it's release.
The 200 is the current day number. (It's a calendar)

v0.3 may take a bit longer than I had planned to come out, maybe another week. And that's for $5+ patrons. I can't give out an exact date right now, but, for the public release, it should be out near the end of this month, or the beginning of next month.

But the good news is v0.3 will be Harem Hotel's biggest update! There should be around 110 new events (some big, some small) in v0.3. v0.1 came out with 105, v0.2 came out with 88.

With the new UI, polishes, quality of life improvements and such, it should feel like a much better game.

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
The 200 is the current day number. (It's a calendar)

v0.3 may take a bit longer than I had planned to come out, maybe another week. And that's for $5+ patrons. I can't give out an exact date right now, but, for the public release, it should be out near the end of this month, or the beginning of next month.

But the good news is v0.3 will be Harem Hotel's biggest update! There should be around 110 new events (some big, some small) in v0.3. v0.1 came out with 105, v0.2 came out with 88.

With the new UI, polishes, quality of life improvements and such, it should feel like a much better game.
Ooh nice! I'm going to sign up for the 5 dollar Patreon for now since money has been a bit tight lately so I'm okay with waiting for the finished version!

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Firstly, I found this game this morning and I have not stopped playing it since I downloaded it. Excellently done. I can't even start to choose a favorite girl, they're all so well done. However... I supposedly unlocked the ability to ask Lin to sleep in my room. I cannot find that option. I tried the kitchen scene, I've tried her bedroom scene, and the dungeon scene. Little help in finding this please? Also, will there eventually be an Ellen option?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Firstly, I found this game this morning and I have not stopped playing it since I downloaded it. Excellently done. I can't even start to choose a favorite girl, they're all so well done. However... I supposedly unlocked the ability to ask Lin to sleep in my room. I cannot find that option. I tried the kitchen scene, I've tried her bedroom scene, and the dungeon scene. Little help in finding this please? Also, will there eventually be an Ellen option?
Try clicking your door at night.

There's some more content with Ellen in v0.3 ;)

Reactions: leSagi

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
Try clicking your door at night.

There's some more content with Ellen in v0.3 ;)
Speaking of Ellen, I remember getting a scene where I entered the laundry room and both Ellen and Lin were there. Lin was washing Ellen's clothes and then you see Ellen naked. Obviously the MC was pretty excited at seeing that but Ellen said that Lin will to tend to those needs which Lin I guess wasn't too happy about initially. Is that scene still in v0.2 cause I never got it when replaying the game there.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes