HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Yeah, like I said, the only reason I would like people to play from the beginning is to experience the events when they're meant to be experienced. Instead of all at once. But that's just a selfish view from a developer. I wouldn't recommend you start from the beginning again unless there's new content you would miss.

So to be clear, don't worry about replaying the game. Maybe watch the new intro if you're interested, but then load up your save.
I'll tell you what. I can't wait to play the entire thing through properly when it's finished!! :D Really looking forward to it.

I do have one request though. I know it's called harem hotel, but please dont go nuts on the harem thing. I recently played a game call evenicle and in it the main character has a harem of ten wives, but instead of it being all slutty and wet dream like. They all have individual relationships with the mc, acknowledge each other as significant partners of his and while there are some threesomes and other harem like events, the majority of content is singular one on one events, it just feels more natural over all, and in that makes it more enjoyable i think.

Thats just a personal opinion though obviously. I know many other people have wildly different opinions on fetishes and sex related stuff :D

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'll tell you what. I can't wait to play the entire thing through properly when it's finished!! :D Really looking forward to it.

I do have one request though. I know it's called harem hotel, but please dont go nuts on the harem thing. I recently played a game call evenicle and in it the main character has a harem of ten wives, but instead of it being all slutty and wet dream like. They all have individual relationships with the mc, acknowledge each other as significant partners of his and while there are some threesomes and other harem like events, the majority of content is singular one on one events, it just feels more natural over all, and in that makes it more enjoyable i think.

Thats just a personal opinion though obviously. I know many other people have wildly different opinions on fetishes and sex related stuff :D
Most events in Harem Hotel will be 1 on 1 things. The goal is to build a relationship with the characters themselves. While Harem Hotel may include an orgy or something above a threesome at some point, it's not going to be all orgy all the time. The Harem part of Harem Hotel is sort of meant to tell you there's many girls to have fun times with.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Most events in Harem Hotel will be 1 on 1 things. The goal is to build a relationship with the characters themselves. While Harem Hotel may include an orgy or something above a threesome at some point, it's not going to be all orgy all the time. The Harem part of Harem Hotel is sort of meant to tell you there's many girls to have fun times with.
Awesome :D

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
@Runey damn you for making me pull an all nighter, your games too good! also the android is just too adorable, if possible could you add an option to hug her? i just really want to hug her, also thank you for the insta knock out with marias ex, no words just boom knock out, actualy made me say "thank you" out loud lol

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey damn you for making me pull an all nighter, your games too good! also the android is just too adorable, if possible could you add an option to hug her? i just really want to hug her, also thank you for the insta knock out with marias ex, no words just boom knock out, actualy made me say "thank you" out loud lol
I definitely want to add hugs! They'll probably act as an alternative to sex/dates to raise affection.

Ted-E.

Feb 23, 2018
From the bottom of my heart, I LOVE THIS GAME bro!! The character designs, the interactions, their personalities, THE CONTENTS my god the amount of contents for a 0.2.1 version of a game and already THIS jam-packed? You're the OG MAN!!! I love you so much for this bro...

*standing up, applauding you with all my strength*

Reactions: Runey and vamvambam

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
From the bottom of my heart, I LOVE THIS GAME bro!! The character designs, the interactions, their personalities, THE CONTENTS my god the amount of contents for a 0.2.1 version of a game and already THIS jam-packed? You're the OG MAN!!! I love you so much for this bro...

*standing up, applauding you with all my strength*
The original gangster of erotic fiction? Interesting title.

Reactions: Ted-E.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
An update on v0.3:

v0.3 may be done in 9 to 14 days. (Keep in mind this number is for patrons)

I need to get about 16 more events done in total. Most of which are story events. Due to the nature of story events, it should take me about 1 day for 1 story event. They take much, much longer than training events because 80% of the event is thinking it through. If anyone would like to share some ideas, I'm all ears. While I probably won't turn your idea in to an event, it's bound to get me thinking. And inspiration is priceless.

I was a bit too ambitious for this update, there's a ton of new Submission scenes all coming out at once. And two new characters joining the cast. All of that takes so much time and effort, especially the 35 story events.

So I apologize for the wait. While this update is still going to be within the planned time span of mid August - mid September, it's coming out later than I want it to. I'd like to shoot for 1 update a month, but it's just not possible (unless you like unfinished updates). It's a lesson to learn on being over ambitious for me.

But trust me, the wait will be worth it. I took a look at v0.2 a couple days ago and it looks terrible compared to what's in the game right now.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
An update on v0.3:

I need to get about 16 more events done in total. Most of which are story events. Due to the nature of story events, it should take me about 1 day for 1 story event. They take much, much longer than training events because 80% of the event is thinking it through. If anyone would like to share some ideas, I'm all ears. While I probably won't turn your idea in to an event, it's bound to get me thinking. And inspiration is priceless.

I was a bit too ambitious for this update, there's a ton of new Submission scenes all coming out at once. And two new characters joining the cast. All of that takes so much time and effort, especially the 35 story events.

So I apologize for the wait. While this update is still going to be within the planned time span of mid August - mid September, it's coming out later than I want it to. I'd like to shoot for 1 update a month, but it's just not possible (unless you like unfinished updates). It's a lesson to learn on being over ambitious for me.

But trust me, the wait will be worth it. I took a look at v0.2 a couple days ago and it looks terrible compared to what's in the game right now.
Don't worry, you work faster than most.

Reactions: victkh and Runey

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
An update on v0.3:

A lot of devs doing this kind of thing seem to think that they need to have regular updates. You dont. This is n art, albeit an erotic one. If you feel creative, keep going till it slows down, then tie off the labour work and do an update. Then repeat. Forcing art is NEVER ok.

Reactions: jaredh72 and Runey

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
Hey Runey, so I'm about to become a Patreon but I do have one more question.

I saw that one of the planned fetishes include Religious Corruption. What do you mean by that?

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
An update on v0.3:

I just finished playing through v0.2 and its pretty solid there is a lot of events for a 2nd version. Game is fun and sexy and if you improve with every update then it should be one of the better titles before long.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey Runey, so I'm about to become a Patreon but I do have one more question.

I saw that one of the planned fetishes include Religious Corruption. What do you mean by that?
I have plans for a religious girl. What I mean by that is, she'll be a saint, a virgin, she'll want nothing to do with sex. And then "Okay, well, it's not sex if it's anal, right?", etc etc.

It's not set in stone, but it's a plan.

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
I have plans for a religious girl. What I mean by that is, she'll be a saint, a virgin, she'll want nothing to do with sex. And then "Okay, well, it's not sex if it's anal, right?", etc etc.

Hmm. Ok it seems all right! I'm getting Asia Argento vibes. I'll keep an eye out for that one then.

Sorry it's just I've had bad experiences in regards to that topic before so it kinda all resurfaced to my mind when I read that on Patreon.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017

yes please

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes