• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Runey: It is soo rare when Autor Game Sign-Up his Game in F95 by self! LOL ))))
I hope you relese for F2P version 3.0 very soon... ^_^

Reactions: Runey

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
Runey: It is soo rare when Autor Game Sign-Up his Game in F95 by self! LOL ))))
I hope you relese for F2P version 3.0 very soon... ^_^
f95zone is a golden opportunity for advertisement (has 855k members right now) and since Devs are not doing any self advertising, lots of of them share their games in this site. It's very common.

Some of the developers even sharing their games at the same time as the patreon releases just for appreciation (this one is rare i admit:).) and some of the ppl became a game dev after they saw this site. It's a win win situation for everyone not a bad decision.

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
Hs model games are the best, the characters all look good (normally in stuff like daz3d there is one really weird looking character, at least). And they seem to be updated a lot faster than other games, which is always a bonus.

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
So I was looking at the description on the Patreon page and I saw this:
No NTR.

Can I just say how much I love you Runey?
I dont really like those kind of game, with HS character model, but this and Mythic Manor kinda made me change my mind. Can't wait for those 2 games to be released.
Runey's HS models are extremely impressive and are the best looking models that I have ever seen coming from that game. Heck I play HS and I was blown away when I first saw Harem Hotel.

Luarviq

Oct 27, 2017
How do I raise Ashley's and Kali's affection? I'm finished with theirs storylines, but can't do any lewd things in the cafe.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How do I raise Ashley's and Kali's affection? I'm finished with theirs storylines, but can't do any lewd things in the cafe.
Are you in v0.3 or v0.2?

In v0.2 you can have sex with them. Certain sexual actions will make them gain affection for you. As long as you're able to please them. This is different for each character

in v0.3, in addition to that, asking them out on dates (cafe, beach, fancy restaurant, etc) will also make them gain affection.

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
@Runey are you going to add the other girls on the Patreon overview page when there is more for them or is that in the works later on? I see that the new logo has the newcomers which is really neat!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Are you in v0.3 or v0.2?

In v0.2 you can have sex with them. Certain sexual actions will make them gain affection for you. As long as you're able to please them. This is different for each character

in v0.3, in addition to that, asking them out on dates (cafe, beach, fancy restaurant, etc) will also make them gain affection.
@Runey
Well shit!! I'm already on v0.9
It's after you've decided that you had way too much bondage crap in and decided to go to a more individualized deep romance for each character.
You've added at least 3 MILF type characters, and introduced the MC's first incest character.....his Mom...Yay!!
She actually is the best of the romanced characters, as you have created a sensual, sexually charged deep love story, that puts all the rest to shame....Lol!!

In this one, Lin has been pregnant for awhile, and is now starting to give birth to the MC's first daughter.
You have already hired Lin's sister to compensate Lin's workload, and she is also Lin's Midwife and is helping deliver the baby.

It's really a beautiful game now, and your Patreon pledges went up at least 20% for this update alone.:angel:

Would you believe, I forgot to save it to the old USB flashdrive and bring it back with me.....Lol!!
Well that just means you'll have to hurry up and remake it.

Seriously though your doing a damn good job...……………………..Peace!!

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
@Runey
It's after you've decided that you had way too much bondage crap in and decided to go to a more individualized deep romance for each character.
You've added at least 3 MILF type characters, and introduced the MC's first incest character.....his Mom...Yay!!
She actually is the best of the romanced characters, as you have created a sensual, sexually charged deep love story, that puts all the rest to shame....Lol!!

In this one, Lin has been pregnant for awhile, and is now starting to give birth to the MC's first daughter.
You have already hired Lin's sister to compensate Lin's workload, and she is also Lin's Midwife and is helping deliver the baby.

It's really a beautiful game now, and your Patreon pledges went up at least 20% for this update alone.:angel:

Would you believe, I forgot to save it to the old USB flashdrive and bring it back with me.....Lol!!

Okay I had to read this a couple of times to make sure that this wasn't the 0.3 update cause I haven't played it yet. I was like, "wait wait what? All of this is in 0.3?!" and I was about to look for images of MC's mom when it finally hit me lol!

Reactions: Drake17 and jaydem

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
@Runey

Man, you should try updating your game to the finished version 1.14b Extra.
In that one he finally remembered that not every game on this site needs to have incest in it so in order to stand out from the crowd he rewrote the Mom's whole introduction to show that the moment she stepped foot on on the hotel grounds an asteroid the size of a watermelon slammed into and incinerated her.
Luckily the hotel itself suffered no damage and nobody else was hurt in the incident. He really went all out with the animations too. Great scene with a ton of laughs showing how her charred lifeless body ragdolled around the whole city like a character from Fallout or Skyrim until eventually she splashed down into the ocean and sank into the depths never to be heard from or seen again.
Plus everyone at the hotel felt so bad for the MC that they had a huge orgy to help him cheer up and invited a bunch of other gals from around town for it. It was sad because it was MC's only living relative, so no more chances for incest, but the whole town opened up for him after that and the sheer abundance and variety of quality characters made it irrelevant.
It was truly glorious.

:D

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Man, you should try updating your game to the finished version 1.14b Extra.
In that one he finally remembered that not every game on this site needs to have incest in it so in order to stand out from the crowd he rewrote the Mom's whole introduction to show that the moment she stepped foot on on the hotel grounds an asteroid the size of a watermelon slammed into and incinerated her.
Luckily the hotel itself suffered no damage and nobody else was hurt in the incident. He really went all out with the animations too. Great scene with a ton of laughs showing how her charred lifeless body ragdolled around the whole city like a character from Fallout or Skyrim until eventually she splashed down into the ocean and sank into the depths never to be heard from or seen again.
Plus everyone at the hotel felt so bad for the MC that they had a huge orgy to help him cheer up and invited a bunch of other gals from around town for it. It was sad because it was MC's only living relative, so no more chances for incest, but the whole town opened up for him after that and the sheer abundance and variety of quality characters made it irrelevant.
It was truly glorious.

:D
Holy Hell!!
That's funny as shit Brother, I love it. You even brought out Fallout and Skyrim on this one....Lol!!
You just made my day...Thanks!!

Damn, almost makes me wish I would have added in Auntie, sisters (all 12 of them), and Daddy too.
I guess for that, you would have had to invoke all of World of Warcraft for that one.....Lol!!
Holy Baelzabub's left navel, that had to be one of the best top 10 of responses I've ever got.....Your awesome Brother.

@Runey don't mind me, just having fun, still love your game...………………………………...Peace!!

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
v0.3 has released for $5+ patrons! Here's the link to the patch notes again.
And a preview of one of Kali's sex scenes redone in higher frames (Gif results in missed frames and a choppier outcome)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome! I finally finished downloading this and I can't wait! Thanks so much Runey!

Does anyone here know where we put the cheat codes in 0.3? Usually there was an option to do so in the very beginning but I didn't get an option this time.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes