jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
A lot of devs doing this kind of thing seem to think that they need to have regular updates. You dont. This is n art, albeit an erotic one. If you feel creative, keep going till it slows down, then tie off the labour work and do an update. Then repeat. Forcing art is NEVER ok.
I agree with this completely. I don't think the updates being at regular intervals matters as long as the content (both quality and quantity) justifies the length of time since the last update. If you release an update after 1.5 months that has 1.5 months worth of content because it would be better to finish off something that wouldn't have been able to be finished in just a month (i.e. finishing a story arc/chapter rather than having a release that stops just before the end of that arc/chapter), then it would be better to hold off on the release in my opinion, and the wait is justified. I hope the wording wasn't too confusing, and my point is understood.

Reactions: Runey

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
Strange. The game won't open up anymore. I get some weird white background with lots of text on it. Something about an error has occurred.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Hi again! @Runey Happy for you! Progress looks Good 86% !! And you are so close to reach your goal! Sure It's a dream comming true!

About the suggestions... I'm full of ideas so If you are asking about Something in particular I'm here to help! (for free! ;) )

The delay of v 0.3 is not a problem, because you inform ppl about the progress and what are you doing/working in. Ppl get mad about the release when they have no clue What is doing the dev, but this not happen here.

Remember us when you became famous!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Strange. The game won't open up anymore. I get some weird white background with lots of text on it. Something about an error has occurred.
Are you trying to load a v0.1 save to a v0.2 game? v0.1 saves will not work.

Hi again! @Runey Happy for you! Progress looks Good 86% !! And you are so close to reach your goal! Sure It's a dream comming true!

About the suggestions... I'm full of ideas so If you are asking about Something in particular I'm here to help! (for free! ;) )

The delay of v 0.3 is not a problem, because you inform ppl about the progress and what are you doing/working in. Ppl get mad about the release when they have no clue What is doing the dev, but this not happen here.

Remember us when you became famous!
Haha, thanks! Inspiration for story related events are the most valuable.

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
Also I like how my card keeps rejecting Patreon cause it suspects fraud lol! Guess it's time to call the bank tomorrow.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
@Runey It's me triying to help.

Ashley story, help her on school, the more she studies the more "rewards" she gives to you, and If she pass the exam an special scene, sex in school bathroom, sex in class (maybe a 3some whith a teacher?), sex related to the subject , for example If she is studiying history she can appear whith a costume related, ancient history costume of cleopatra or roman concubine).

Maria is about adult streaming , maybe giving her different sexual toys for her streamings, or giving her orders to masturbate whith different possition till she reach an orgasm and sin more followers.

Kali is working in a pizzeria so you can mix sex and food, food on her body and you can eat that piece of pizza in her chest and after that liking her nipples. Sex on pizzeria toilet whith a "neightbour " in the other toilet. Also sex whith her covered in flour could be fun. She likes gamming so you can have sex whith her while she is playing sitting on your knees . You can dress her whith a costume related to the game she is playing (roleplayingame she wears a sexy healer/tank/warrior costume).

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
@Runey It's me triying to help.

Ashley story, help her on school, the more she studies the more "rewards" she gives to you, and If she pass the exam an special scene, sex in school bathroom, sex in class (maybe a 3some whith a teacher?), sex related to the subject , for example If she is studiying history she can appear whith a costume related, ancient history costume of cleopatra or roman concubine).

Maria is about adult streaming , maybe giving her different sexual toys for her streamings, or giving her orders to masturbate whith different possition till she reach an orgasm and sin more followers.

Kali is working in a pizzeria so you can mix sex and food, food on her body and you can eat that piece of pizza in her chest and after that liking her nipples. Sex on pizzeria toilet whith a "neightbour " in the other toilet. Also sex whith her covered in flour could be fun. She likes gamming so you can have sex whith her while she is playing sitting on your knees . You can dress her whith a costume related to the game she is playing (roleplayingame she wears a sexy healer/tank/warrior costume).
You only think about sex! Is that all they are for you?! What about their feelings? What's the last time you asked them "how was your day?" or gave them a present "just because you thought it looked cute on her"? You monster!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Harem Hotel v0.3 is finally done!

It's coming out a bit earlier than I had previously said because I wasn't able to get to everything I wanted to this update. I'm taking the twins a bit slower than the other girls, so they don't have many exhibitionism scenes. Putting them in now just wouldn't make any sense.

The total number of events will be 98.

I'm uploading the $20 build right now. The release schedule will be: In a couple hours, $20 patrons will get ahold of it. 3 days after that, $5+ patrons will be able to play. September the 10th will be the public release. (Side note, I finished at an unfortunate time. Pledging $20 today would result in also paying an additional $20 tomorrow. So if anyone is thinking about it, hold off until tomorrow.)

A full list of patch notes will be out once the upload finishes. I'll also be posting a bunch of previews here that patreon wont let me.

I'm happy to finally be finished with this update. It's been very stressful, especially the last week, but I hope everyone enjoys it. I'll finally be able to relax a bit and take a good nap or two. It turns out I haven't even left my house since I started working on v0.3. Time flies.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Oh My God cant wait till 0.3 is downloadable from here it looks great from preview and reading the note's now just have to pick who i would love to knock up for update 0.4 or 0.5 hopefully i will have a hotel full of pregnent guests

Lucifer 6061

Jul 20, 2018
Can anyone help me . How can i find games with os:android /means games that can be played on Android.......plz help

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
Finally was able to sign up to Patreon and become a supporter and I'm greeted with 0.3 hype! Thanks as always Runey for being awesome and working on this! I can't wait to try it out once it becomes available to supporters!

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes