DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
@DawnCry What you are writing is also one of the reasons I really like in 'Hentai Highschool+' how the editor of the local paper blackmails you into doing photoshop work for them :p You get a treat of your own medicine XD
Well for me that was a bit too light, I kind of would have liked a female blackmailing me into having sex with her :).

I like too HHS+ but it has a few too many limitations in those aspects, mainly you won't have a character asking for sex to the MC, you can't enter into a relationship with a girl or even more marry and things like that.

I would prefer it more if it was more relationship based rather than the random events you get at school when corrupting it.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
@Runey @waffel @DawnCry TBF I wouldn't call a footjob femdom. Not any more than a fellatio. She can takl in a demeaning way but that's more tsundere than femdom.

Well, it depends how it happens but in and of itself it just isn't.

Reactions: Among Us

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
@Runey @waffel @DawnCry TBF I wouldn't call a footjob femdom. Not any more than a fellatio. She can takl in a demeaning way but that's more tsundere than femdom.

Well, it depends how it happens but in and of itself it just isn't.
Just saying but you are wrong, you may consider femdom as only the extreme part, but femdom is female domination in the sense that the female is more in control in the sex scene.

Footjob, demeaning and a dominant sexual position for the female are part of femdom, but as everything it has grades, perhaps you don't consider light femdom as femdom but that's just your personal interpretation. The same happen with other fetishes like bondage, you have the light version and the heavy one, or the BDSM.

Femdom is basically just that, a female in a dominant position, footjob is usually a neutral-female dominant act, demeaning (from the female to the male) is a female dominant act and some sexual positions it's clear that the female is the dominant one. If you think that an act can't be considered femdom because you don't find it dominant enough then it's the same as saying that light bondage shouldn't be considered bondage.

And just saying but a tsundere is a special case in the sense that she doesn't mean to be dominant or anything like that but she needs a strong front because she isn't able to say what she truly means. If everything in the scene is neutral or male dominant but the girl is demeaning you a bit it's just because she is shy. There are always exceptions to the rule but you can't say that a rule is invalid because there are exceptions.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Just saying but you are wrong, you may consider femdom as only the extreme part, but femdom is female domination in the sense that the female is more in control in the sex scene.

Footjob, demeaning and a dominant sexual position for the female are part of femdom, but as everything it has grades, perhaps you don't consider light femdom as femdom but that's just your personal interpretation. The same happen with other fetishes like bondage, you have the light version and the heavy one, or the BDSM.

Femdom is basically just that, a female in a dominant position, footjob is usually a neutral-female dominant act, demeaning (from the female to the male) is a female dominant act and some sexual positions it's clear that the female is the dominant one. If you think that an act can't be considered femdom because you don't find it dominant enough then it's the same as saying that light bondage shouldn't be considered bondage.

And just saying but a tsundere is a special case in the sense that she doesn't mean to be dominant or anything like that but she needs a strong front because she isn't able to say what she truly means. If everything in the scene is neutral or male dominant but the girl is demeaning you a bit it's just because she is shy. There are always exceptions to the rule but you can't say that a rule is invalid because there are exceptions.
It's not really about "soft" and "hardcore" stuff it's just that if you're carressing my dick with your foot you're not dominating me. I'm not dominating you either. No one is in a "superior" position.

Yeah, I may be technically wrong. Maybe in the big book of BDSM it is classified as "light femdom" but that's how I feel about it, I'm sorry.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
It's not really about "soft" and "hardcore" stuff it's just that if you're carressing my dick with your foot you're not dominating me. I'm not dominating you either. No one is in a "superior" position.

Yeah, I may be technically wrong. Maybe in the big book of BDSM it is classified as "light femdom" but that's how I feel about it, I'm sorry.
Na don't worry everyone has their own feelings about everything, I would just recommend that you don't think about superior or inferior but who has more control on the scene. Footjob may not be the clearer example but if you see for example some sex positions it's more clear.

For example the cowgirl is usually a dominant sex position for females.

Reactions: waffel

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
I am enjoying this game and I agree it has more content in a new started game than most that are finished. I can't wait for the .03 to come out.

supanova999

Jul 1, 2017
What I mean by femdom is 'the woman in control', such as footjobs. Specifically with Felicity & Emma, I plan for them to call MC a pig while giving MC a footjob, sort of making fun of the MC in a sexual way.

And there may be some sexual bully type stuff with them as well.
You have the best taste and that's why you have the best game :eazyHype:

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Hey again! I'm here to ask some question about the game overall. Go!

Twins don't trigger, playing 0.2. There is some event I missed?

Do you have in mind adding a milf? Characters are awesome but very close to 18?? (Except recepcionist).

Body changing It's for android, there will be a future option for the other girls in a future?
Asking in every Android scene which breast size do you want It's a bit tedius, maybe just an option to choose breast size in her room at morning? for the rest of the day and If you want to change you can come back other day morning to change it ?(Suggestion).

The main story is about you growing up a Hotel, girls come and you (Corrupt?) them. Is there a future plan about the game mechanics ? (Just a little tease).

And that's all folks! (For now). As always Good job @Runey! Best whishes!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey again! I'm here to ask some question about the game overall. Go!

Twins don't trigger, playing 0.2. There is some event I missed?

Do you have in mind adding a milf? Characters are awesome but very close to 18?? (Except recepcionist).

Body changing It's for android, there will be a future option for the other girls in a future?
Asking in every Android scene which breast size do you want It's a bit tedius, maybe just an option to choose breast size in her room at morning? for the rest of the day and If you want to change you can come back other day morning to change it ?(Suggestion).

The main story is about you growing up a Hotel, girls come and you (Corrupt?) them. Is there a future plan about the game mechanics ? (Just a little tease).

And that's all folks! (For now). As always Good job @Runey! Best whishes!
The twins aren't in v0.2, they're in v0.3.

I do plan on adding a MILF. I don't have solid ages for the girls, but if I were to label an age to each character it would be around this. Ashley = 19, Kali = 25, Maria = 21, Felicity & Emma = 20. And in human years, Lin = 20, Android = 19.

There are no plans to change the bodies of other girls. This game isn't magical, it's more technological, and I don't have any plans for breast implants.

Android's sex scenes will stay the same. I'm not able to put effort in to having her change her breast size outside of sex scenes, which is already fairly hard as it is.

I'm a bit confused on your next question. The main story is about your growing your Harem in a hotel and training them to be perfect by whatever your definition of a perfect girl is. (The new intro explains this a bit more) But what do you mean about game mechanics?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
The main story is about your growing your Harem in a hotel and training them to be perfect by whatever your definition of a perfect girl is. (The new intro explains this a bit more) But what do you mean about game mechanics?
I don't know why but I truly want the girls to mess that plan XD.

Being more serious that means that we would need quite a few personalities and traits for each girl, if we follow that main story it feels that we could make a submissive girl into a dominant one or viceversa.

Reactions: waffel

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Sorry @Runey for the confusing question about game mechanics, my english is far beyong bad. I try me best to explano my thoughts.

You are the owner of the hotel, girls come and you corrupt them. Game mechanics like, more hotel rooms? Some like Living room? Gym? Pool? A map whith different locations? More places for dates/Dating? Switch button to change between sex scenes? ( like blowjob /vaginal sex/titjob).

I whish now you can understand my questions. Sorry and Ty so much.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Sorry @Runey for the confusing question about game mechanics, my english is far beyong bad. I try me best to explano my thoughts.

You are the owner of the hotel, girls come and you corrupt them. Game mechanics like, more hotel rooms? Some like Living room? Gym? Pool? A map whith different locations? More places for dates/Dating? Switch button to change between sex scenes? ( like blowjob /vaginal sex/titjob).

I whish now you can understand my questions. Sorry and Ty so much.
More rooms and locations will be added. One new location that was added in v0.2 was the Fancy Restaurant.

In v0.3 I've been thinking of adding a restroom so you can watch the girls pee. And instead of clicking on the stairs to go to the laundry room, shower and hot springs, clicking on the hot springs door would bring up a new utility room with doors to the laundry room, shower, rest room and hot springs. This isn't set in stone though, I'm still considering it.

And of course there will be more hotel rooms. As for a living room and gym, I'm not sure. And although we don't have a pool, we do have a hot springs.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
More rooms and locations will be added. One new location that was added in v0.2 was the Fancy Restaurant.

In v0.3 I've been thinking of adding a restroom so you can watch the girls pee. And instead of clicking on the stairs to go to the laundry room, shower and hot springs, clicking on the hot springs door would bring up a new utility room with doors to the laundry room, shower, rest room and hot springs. This isn't set in stone though, I'm still considering it.

And of course there will be more hotel rooms. As for a living room and gym, I'm not sure. And although we don't have a pool, we do have a hot springs.
In terms of your middle statement, since you can go from each floor to the laundry room and shower, I think you should also be able to go from those places back to those floors (i.e. having the menu/choices of where you want to go to) instead of having to go back to the lobby every time. Although that might not be warranted based on if/how you do make those changes you were already considering.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes