Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
oh crap the old save do not work? can load it though and if something happens while I saved the save I can continue to play it but after that everything is down to zero as if I have started a new game -.- that is so annoying and really takes away the enjoyment of the game though It's pretty good so far

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
oh crap the old save do not work? can load it though and if something happens while I saved the save I can continue to play it but after that everything is down to zero as if I have started a new game -.- that is so annoying and really takes away the enjoyment of the game though It's pretty good so far
Are you using saves from v0.1? Those won't work. Or are you using v0.2.1 and trying to load saves from v0.2? Those should work.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
cant saw my old saves :/ do somebody have new one?
What Runey said. You would likely have missed out on some added content even if the 0.1 saves did work anyway.

(Runey, you had just barely beat me to the punch in responding to TTT3 lol).

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
18 frames will be coming to most sex scenes. Right now most scenes have 3 frames, so in v0.3, new and specific old sex scenes will include 6 times the frames.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That gif looks choppy, but in game it looks much smoother.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I realize that Runey said that 0.3 won't come out until mid-August or early September, yet I can't stop checking this thread on nearly a daily basis to see the comments and also if Runey has provided some content previews or something of the sort. I already rearranged some of my current Patreon pledges (lowering or getting rid of some with disappointing performance) to at least be able to pledge $1, despite my slowly worsening financial situation.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I realize that Runey said that 0.3 won't come out until mid-August or early September, yet I can't stop checking this thread on nearly a daily basis to see the comments and also if Runey has provided some content previews or something of the sort. I already rearranged some of my current Patreon pledges (lowering or getting rid of some with disappointing performance) to at least be able to pledge $1, despite my slowly worsening financial situation.
Hey, thanks for checking! I have this thread up 24/7 and refresh it multiple times a day to look for comments, haha. There's a lot more activity on the discord if you'd like to join.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Here's some information on the new BDSM submission training scenes.

These scenes will be a bit more advanced than Exhibitionism training scenes. In all instances where a girl can cum, you'll have three options to either let her cum, or tell her not to. If you let her cum, her submission will be raised. If you don't let her cum, her submission will be lowered. But what makes these events unique is that there's a chance for them to accidentally cum, prompting a list of punishment options. Such as Spanking, Peeing, Whipping, and more. Here's some previews.

Punishing girls also raises their submission.

JamesSureWould

May 5, 2018
Here's some information on the new BDSM submission training scenes.

These scenes will be a bit more advanced than Exhibitionism training scenes. In all instances where a girl can cum, you'll have three options to either let her cum, or tell her not to. If you let her cum, her submission will be raised. If you don't let her cum, her submission will be lowered. But what makes these events unique is that there's a chance for them to accidentally cum, prompting a list of punishment options. Such as Spanking, Peeing, Whipping, and more. Here's some previews.

Punishing girls also raises their submission.
Hot damn this is all awesome!
I played through this game in just a few days, and I'm glad to see that we're gonna get even more content in the coming months!

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
So a quick question here. Is there a special way to bring up the console screen? Been trying Shift+O but it doesnt seem to be working. Trying to put in the truestory command.

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
So a quick question here. Is there a special way to bring up the console screen? Been trying Shift+O but it doesnt seem to be working. Trying to put in the truestory command.
the true story command is actually a code u use when u first start the game. when u start a new game screen will come up an ask if u have a code then u click yes then type truestory then hit enter then it is unlocked but v0.2.1 is only intro to the girls
when v0.3 is done there will be more to their story

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes