Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Here's some information on the new BDSM submission training scenes.

These scenes will be a bit more advanced than Exhibitionism training scenes. In all instances where a girl can cum, you'll have three options to either let her cum, or tell her not to. If you let her cum, her submission will be raised. If you don't let her cum, her submission will be lowered. But what makes these events unique is that there's a chance for them to accidentally cum, prompting a list of punishment options. Such as Spanking, Peeing, Whipping, and more. Here's some previews.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Punishing girls also raises their submission.
Nice work!!:)

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Ah makes sense thanks. Do we know when the new update comes out we would need to tart over again or be recommended to do so?

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
Ah makes sense thanks. Do we know when the new update comes out we would need to tart over again or be recommended to do so?
when the new version drops i would suggest to start a new game imho because @Runey always puts alot o work into his updates an there will be (all i will say is) some really great stuff is a comin in v0.3

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Here's some information on the new BDSM submission training scenes.

These scenes will be a bit more advanced than Exhibitionism training scenes. In all instances where a girl can cum, you'll have three options to either let her cum, or tell her not to. If you let her cum, her submission will be raised. If you don't let her cum, her submission will be lowered. But what makes these events unique is that there's a chance for them to accidentally cum, prompting a list of punishment options. Such as Spanking, Peeing, Whipping, and more. Here's some previews.

Punishing girls also raises their submission.

:eazyHype::evilsmile::p

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Some old scenes will probably be remade again, but most importantly there will be a new Intro. I don't think I'll be adding new story to previous versions, so there may not be a need to start over again. But I highly recommend watching the intro when it comes out.

Reactions: darlic

unortho

May 2, 2017
So we are definitely going to go freaky with Kali's family, eh? Oh boy, don't do this to me, mate. I can't handle that. Kali was already enough but... jeez that preview

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Am I the only one that would like to see Felicity and Emma taming you or even sexually bullying Ashley?. I think it would be interesting but perhaps this game is kind of more focused on maledom rather than femdom.

Personally I just like to see all types of situations, be it a lesbian girl that comes into the hotel because she loves another girl and wanna get her (wait, this would fall under NTR? na forget this just to be safe).

Being more serious I think that some girls should get more than one path and while taming Felicity and Emma seems funny I think the same would be if there was a path in which they remain bitchy and getting their way. I'm one of those that like to see all situations that could develop something into.

The android in fact seems like the type of girl that you could "configure" to your liking, be it being submissive, dominant, liking certain sex acts, being slutty, haughty...

On another note will the characters use toys?, or girl x girl strap-on?.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Am I the only one that would like to see Felicity and Emma taming you or even sexually bullying Ashley?. I think it would be interesting but perhaps this game is kind of more focused on maledom rather than femdom.

Personally I just like to see all types of situations, be it a lesbian girl that comes into the hotel because she loves another girl and wanna get her (wait, this would fall under NTR? na forget this just to be safe).

Being more serious I think that some girls should get more than one path and while taming Felicity and Emma seems funny I think the same would be if there was a path in which they remain bitchy and getting their way. I'm one of those that like to see all situations that could develop something into.

The android in fact seems like the type of girl that you could "configure" to your liking, be it being submissive, dominant, liking certain sex acts, being slutty, haughty...

All of those points is something I've thought about a lot actually. Felicity and Emma will have some Femdom stuff, and the Android will also have a femdom scene. I don't want to say too much, but she'll get a little buggy and her personality will change to a bit more dominant.

I'm not too sure about strap on stuff at the moment, but girl on girl stuff is planned.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017

I can see Felicity and Emma sexually bullying Ashley, as they have kinda gone there already, but I'd rather not see the femdom with you and not one of the other girls as the submissive, and certainly not pegging (or at the very least, make any of that optional).

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I can see Felicity and Emma sexually bullying Ashley, as they have kinda gone there already, but I'd rather not see the femdom with you and not one of the other girls as the submissive, and certainly not pegging (or at the very least, make any of that optional).
How about just a little rimming to start, maybe a finger.

...Eh, to be serious for once, that's not really my thing either. But I'm not entirely against some femdom either, as long as it's clear I (as the protagonist) let it happen and I am still in complete control.

Could be helping a girl be more dom-ish with the other girls, and so you let her practice on you a bit.

I dunno though. I'm really not a sub kind of guy so either way I'm not gonna be hugely into it I guess.

@Runey

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
...as long as it's clear I (as the protagonist) let it happen and I am still in complete control.

Could be helping a girl be more dom-ish with the other girls, and so you let her practice on you a bit.
That's generally what I can at least find acceptable; where they didn't have the control in the first place nor took it from you.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How about just a little rimming to start, maybe a finger.

...Eh, to be serious for once, that's not really my thing either. But I'm not entirely against some femdom either, as long as it's clear I (as the protagonist) let it happen and I am still in complete control.

I dunno though. I'm really not a sub kind of guy so either way I'm not gonna be hugely into it I guess.

@Runey
Oh, to be clear, I'm not talking about rimming, pegging, or stuff like that. I'm not sure if I'll ever add that to the game.

What I mean by femdom is 'the woman in control', such as footjobs. Specifically with Felicity & Emma, I plan for them to call MC a pig while giving MC a footjob, sort of making fun of the MC in a sexual way.

And there may be some sexual bully type stuff with them as well.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
@Runey I was joking about rimming, just the idea of something wet touching my butthole makes me shudder, not my cup of tea lol.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
You know that I only talked about the strap-on in the girl on girl sex scenes right? XD.

While I can stomach most things I like too the light femdom part, in the sense of the female more in control of the sex scene, the acts as the developer said are typicially things like footjob or a dominant position in sex for the female.

A bit in to the medium femdom part it's usually having demeaning and things on that line, but not on the extreme side, meaning basically calling the character a few light insults.

Of course full femdom is another world, unless he gives multiple routes, he is comfortable doing it and it's clearly indicated for the players I wouldn't truly recommend it. This is one of the things that should be optional at most in a game like this.

On a side note it depends too on the girl and if the game will be just maledom focused. For example easy scenes that would come into my mind having a crazy yandere in love with me would be things like "when you open your eyes you found yourself bound to the bed and then Ashley kind of has her way with you" or "Ashley giving you a BDSM lesson because of your infidelity towards her".

Personally I find everything interesting and I like to find the character in most situations, if I can treat a girl like a slave I hope that another could do the same to the MC because I like to see both sides of the mirror. Most things are interesting in games.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
@DawnCry What you are writing is also one of the reasons I really like in 'Hentai Highschool+' how the editor of the local paper blackmails you into doing photoshop work for them :p You get a treat of your own medicine xD

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes