• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I found what I was missing, I kept getting Lin to sleep with me which was holding up an Android joins me in bed scene that raised friendship.

Only by accident would I turn down Lin staying in my bed. :LOL:
Oh, I think you meant Friendship. Affection has nothing to do with a girl's story, or any other stat for the matter.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh, I think you meant Friendship. Affection has nothing to do with a girl's story, or any other stat for the matter.
Though it needs to be so high for some scenes to work. For example, a 10-11 Affection with Ashley is not high enough to bang her butt in the dungeon any longer, or most of the exhibition scenes. ;)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Though it needs to be so high for some scenes to work. For example, a 10-11 Affection with Ashley is not high enough to bang her butt in the dungeon any longer, or most of the exhibition scenes. ;)
Training scenes aren't apart of a girl's story.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Yeah, I just had that Lin thing going so I thought I needed to raise affection or something for the next scene to show up.

It was as simple a fix as just once not asking Lin to bed with me.:LOL:

Reactions: Runey

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Hi @Runey
I think the mega link (PC) is dead, i've tried a few times and the download wouldn't start.
If you plan to upload the 0.6 build soon don't bother reuploading the 0.5.3 build because the filesupload link works.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Hi @Runey
I think the mega link (PC) is dead, i've tried a few times and the download wouldn't start.
If you plan to upload the 0.6 build soon don't bother reuploading the 0.5.3 build because the filesupload link works.
I just tried it and it worked, you have to use the megasync app because of the filesize.

Reactions: DrFog

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
how is beta build out but his patreon says he is only 30% done with this update?
Discounting the possibility that that statement isn't accurate any more, a beta, in the mists before time, used to be a testing build, after the alpha builds where technical problems would be worked out.
As such, I see no problem with starting beta builds early.
Why does he need to wait until reaching 90% to test the first 10?

Reactions: aolli

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Thx I didn't think of that because i downloaded bigger files than that in the past without needing the app
Discounting the possibility that that statement isn't accurate any more, a beta, in the mists before time, used to be a testing build, after the alpha builds where technical problems would be worked out.
As far as I'm aware, Runey releases beta builds as certain content gets completed. The 30% of the update that's done is completed events that are unlikely to undergo major changes before 0.6 is released. So rather that releaseing one beta a week before the update is released, multiple smaller betas are released to allow more thorough testing.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
how is beta build out but his patreon says he is only 30% done with this update?
As far as I'm aware, Runey releases beta builds as certain content gets completed. The 30% of the update that's done is completed events that are unlikely to undergo major changes before 0.6 is released. So rather that releaseing one beta a week before the update is released, multiple smaller betas are released to allow more thorough testing.
v0.6 is an update that I am 33% through.

Builds are posted every Friday night. This means Beta Build #2 will contain a week's more content than Beta Build #1.

I have a certain number of events planned. In the end, it could be more, it could be less. 33% of 75 = 25 events. (I think the update is closer to 50% done, but it's really hard to tell.)

Technically Harem Hotel as a whole is in a beta state. But going even deeper, there are beta builds to each version. Those beta builds are used for players to find bugs and provide feedback before everyone else gets to play. This ensures the final version update (v0.6 in this case) will be good.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I can't wait to BDSM train Felicity. I want to tie that bitch up with ropes and revenge fuck her for treating me like shit. This is a long ways off though sadly. I do like Emma a lot though. Emma doesn't act like a spoiled brat who thinks the world owes her everything and should bow down to her every wish (at least no where near the level Felicity does).

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
I can't wait to BDSM train Felicity. I want to tie that bitch up with ropes and revenge fuck her for treating me like shit. This is a long ways off though sadly. I do like Emma a lot though. Emma doesn't act like a spoiled brat who thinks the world owes her everything and should bow down to her every wish (at least no where near the level Felicity does).

woah, hostile XD

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Autumn is someone I could really grow to love if she was able to let go of her self-righteousness and holier than thou attitude. Her religious zealotry is a bit much for my tastes. Autumn does have the largest breasts that I feel are realistic and practical. I'm not a fan of games where every girl has breasts which are 30% of their bodyweight. I really like the fact that Harem Hotel features mostly girls with realistic body shapes!

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes