aolli

Nov 15, 2018
I can't wait to BDSM train Felicity. I want to tie that bitch up with ropes and revenge fuck her for treating me like shit. This is a long ways off though sadly. I do like Emma a lot though. Emma doesn't act like a spoiled brat who thinks the world owes her everything and should bow down to her every wish (at least no where near the level Felicity does).
It's not my intent to come off as hostile. Just roleplaying my character in the game. Felicity I like the least. Her personality is very offensive to me. She does start to change her attitude slightly towards the end of her path in 0.5.3 though.
:cry:
Felicity's my favourite character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017

Awesome! I'm glad that we are all different and have different tastes. Life would be horrible if we were all the same!

I read your spoiler on Felicity / Emma. It's all how someone chooses to react and deal with bad situations that really matter. I've been through some horrible things in my life but I chose to rise above them and it made me stronger in the end. :)

Life either builds you up or tears you down. Life either makes you better or makes you worse. Everyone has a choice.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017

I here you what she said her father did to her sounded like he treated her like a steaming pile of shit i liked her the second she moved in she warmed up fast to Mc she acts like a spoiled brate i think for safty she was allways treated like shit from her father i think i remember her saying that he never told her that he Loved her she would make a good mother for my son

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I here you what she said her father did to her sounded like he treated her like a steaming pile of shit i liked her the second she moved in she warmed up fast to Mc she acts like a spoiled brate i think for safty she was allways treated like shit from her father i think i remember her saying that he never told her that he Loved her she would make a good mother for my son
I understand what you are saying. I do want to add that people don't necessarily have to be the product of a bad upbringing. There are countless examples of people who have risen above the tragedies and become great people. It is sad that the majority follow their bad upbringing. For example, people who were abused as a child often become future abusers. I am proud of those who break the vicious cycle they were placed in.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I understand what you are saying. I do want to add that people don't necessarily have to be the product of a bad upbringing. There are countless examples of people who have risen above the tragedies and become great people. It is sad that the majority follow their bad upbringing. For example, people who were abused as a child often become future abusers. I am proud of those who break the vicious cycle they were placed in.
Dam right i was brought up from age 10 with no father mother having to work 18 hrs a day to feed me and my sister i started work at 13 so my mother would be able to take a break now and then i i must say i dont miss my fathers beating and cig burns but i do have a strong heart and love for life i could have been as bed as him but i told myself when he died i will never treat any one like he treated me and my family now im 40+ 4 daughter and retired from DOD and my wife is a princess to and for me.

Jun 1, 2017
Just got caught up with the updates!

By any chance, is the character Kali is cosplaying Mai Takarada? I just started replaying Treasure Hunter Mai, and her costume looks really familiar!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Just got caught up with the updates!

By any chance, is the character Kali is cosplaying Mai Takarada? I just started replaying Treasure Hunter Mai, and her costume looks really familiar!
Kali isn't cosplaying anyone, nor is she inspired by anyone. The only character inspired by someone is Ashley. Ashley's looks and personality are meant to be taken from Toga from MHA.

Jun 1, 2017
Kali isn't cosplaying anyone, nor is she inspired by anyone. The only character inspired by someone is Ashley. Ashley's looks and personality are meant to be taken from Toga from MHA.
I could be misremembering, but in Kali's event where she loses her anal virginity, doesn't she say that she's dressing up as a character from some game who gets turned into an anal whore (I think that was the exact term)?

I could be wildly incorrect - I was drinking when I hit that event, but I coulda sworn that was how it went.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I could be misremembering, but in Kali's event where she loses her anal virginity, doesn't she say that she's dressing up as a character from some game who gets turned into an anal whore (I think that was the exact term)?

I could be wildly incorrect - I was drinking when I hit that event, but I coulda sworn that was how it went.
Both you are Runey are correct. Kali does a cosplay but only for her first anal event. That is her only cosplay that I am aware of. But overall, Kali isn't cosplaying anyone and her character isn't inspired by anyone in particular (so you are both correct).

Here is my save game where Kali's cosplay event occurs. Enjoy!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

Kali is cosplaying, but the context is different. She's cosplaying as someone that exists in the HH universe (The character isn't real, but is a character in a video game). Which is different than cosplaying as someone from a different universe.

Jun 1, 2017
Kali is cosplaying, but the context is different. She's cosplaying as someone that exists in the HH universe (The character isn't real, but is a character in a video game). Which is different than cosplaying as someone from a different universe.

Cool! Thanks for your answer, and your awesome game!

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That explains a lot. :devilish:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
@Runey - A few suggestions and ideas for future development.

1. Keep track of the number of times you sleep with Lin and Android and have a special event once you reach a certain number.
  2. Add a Horniness trait to all the girls (only Lin has it currently). If you neglect a girl once you reach Lover, they will visit you and you could get either a good or bad result (random).
  3. Add a version number to the main loading screen. This will make it easy for players to identify the current game version if they change the folder name. Should be really easy to do.
  4. Have the events and dialog more connected. Many times a girl will say, for example, "I'm hungry, let's go eat" and instead of saying Yes or No, the player is presented with the standard options. Sometimes a girl will say, "I'm horny, let's fuck" and the player is given the standard options, instead of Yes or No. Most of these are hangout type events that start in the lobby.
If you don't like any of them, no problem. They are just suggestions.

Thank you for a great game! ;)

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes