• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
MC - Cums inside Maria with every shower sex scene. Doesn't seem to fit. Maria asks the MC not to cum inside her in this scene and in every shower sex scene. She doesn't appear to have a secret desire to want to be creampied. You don't get really upset at someone and call them an asshole if she did. Maria - "DUDE! What the fuck!? You're such as asshole!" (picture 3) Maria is clearly not joking here. Maria's affection was reduced... (picture 4) - no secret creampie fetish. If Maria had a secret desire to be creampied it wouldn't result in an affection reduction / penalty.
Haven't we been over this already? I could be wrong, since it's been a while, but I'm pretty sure I remember her enjoying it at the beach scene with Ashley.

Reactions: TheDevian

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
MC - Cums inside Maria with every shower sex scene. Doesn't seem to fit. Maria asks the MC not to cum inside her in this scene and in every shower sex scene.
Haven't we been over this already? I could be wrong, since it's been a while, but I'm pretty sure I remember her enjoying it at the beach scene with Ashley.
There's definitely one scene that changes the whole issue from "you asshole" to "go ahead" - I just can't remember where exactly it was... ...but from that moment on you can come inside her in the repeatables without her complaining...

And about the shower scenes (and I had this discussion with Runey): Felicity and Emma still furiously send the MC away in the shower (even with both having the "in love" trait) ---> Shower scenes just don't have a high priority, just take them as "bonus eye candy" where available...

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Probably not going to happen but will the "stressed" appearance Ashley show up again? I found her really cute and felt like she wouldn't stab me or any of the girls. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Construct

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Are there plans for Android to ever get an anal module? I think it would also be a fun event for the MC to test all the administrator commands for Android. You know, to make sure everything is working OK, lol.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Probably not going to happen but will the "stressed" appearance Ashley show up again? I found her really cute and felt like she wouldn't stab me or any of the girls. :ROFLMAO:
It will technically show up in v0.6. Her next event will explain everything. (Her next event is in the current beta build of v0.6)

Are there plans for Android to ever get an anal module? I think it would also be a fun event for the MC to test all the administrator commands for Android. You know, to make sure everything is working OK, lol.
Android will get Anal in v0.6, no need for a module. But administrator commands are mentioned. (Currently also in the beta build of v0.6)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not agreeing or disagreeing with you. I mean, yes it seems strange, but I have not given it much thought. In my head it was something along the lines of "no creampie on stream". The affection reduction is a bit extreme though after the story with her progresses a bit more.
I just thought I dig up what Runey said about this topic the last time. I assume his stance on this hasn't changed much, but I'm not in his head. Although it would result in a need to remake either one or both scenes I believe.
Yeah, her followers like to see her splattered in it, or at least that is what we are led to believe. It is the same when she is giving the blow job and taking pictures of it for her fans. It was mentioned that she did not tell us about the streaming the first time, but she did thank for tips, and so it is likely she just did not tell us about it and was streaming anyway.

Reactions: Construct and aolli
Sep 4, 2017
Cornwall didn't set up the Elvish slave thing. That would have been the "Crusaders" who found this new continent, who purged and enslaved the Elvish population.

Regarding Elven politics, the player knows that everything for Elves changed roughly 20 years ago, Autumn's father was the reason behind that, and Cornwall has the ability to take away anyone's slave.
I still don't trust him, because he is a human and I was programmed to believe that all humans are liars and I should not trust them.
Sorry, but...
1548103664138.jpeg

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Regarding Elven politics, the player knows that everything for Elves changed roughly 20 years ago, Autumn's father was the reason behind that, and Cornwall has the ability to take away anyone's slave.
I still think Autumn`s father is trying to atone for some deep dark family secret that will get revealed at some point to shake the very foundations of Autumn`s beliefs.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
I still think Autumn`s father is trying to atone for some deep dark family secret that will get revealed at some point to shake the very foundations of Autumn`s beliefs.
I think that'd be really cool and would make a lot of sense. I've had a bit of a hard time believing that Autumn's father was the lone voice going against the dominant culture purely out of the goodness of his heart. I feel like there has to be something more there.

Even we, as the MC, are on the path to help elves, but that's just because we've fallen for Lin. And even then we just want to treat her right. We're not going out there being an advocate. The world came and found us (Cornwall) for our message to get out. Meaning Autumn's dad took a more active role than us. Again, there's something going on there that we don't know yet.

This is why I liked the fan theory that popped up that Autumn is a half-elf, but I think Runey shot that theory down. Oh well. I'm sure he'll do something cool all the same.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Fellows, I am 100% sure that we will find out Autumn's father is actually the MC who's come back from the future to avoid the future collapse of the harem hotel due to the High Elf invasion and subsequent elf revolts.
It's the most rational outcome.
He's also MC's grandfather, making us our own grandfather, and brought back future knowledge which is what allowed him to make Android so much more advanced than anything on the market. It all makes sense now!

Reactions: DrFog and Construct

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I think that'd be really cool and would make a lot of sense. I've had a bit of a hard time believing that Autumn's father was the lone voice going against the dominant culture purely out of the goodness of his heart. I feel like there has to be something more there.

Even we, as the MC, are on the path to help elves, but that's just because we've fallen for Lin. And even then we just want to treat her right. We're not going out there being an advocate. The world came and found us (Cornwall) for our message to get out. Meaning Autumn's dad took a more active role than us. Again, there's something going on there that we don't know yet.

This is why I liked the fan theory that popped up that Autumn is a half-elf, but I think Runey shot that theory down. Oh well. I'm sure he'll do something cool all the same.
I don't like shooting down fan theories, I really love listening to them in fact. But if something is said that is just flat out wrong, I'll correct it. Autumn just isn't a half elf.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I don't like shooting down fan theories, I really love listening to them in fact. But if something is said that is just flat out wrong, I'll correct it. Autumn just isn't a half elf.
So my theory may still hold water :)
I await further developments with interest.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, we saw the evidence already, but still, it was a fun theory until we saw her ear. :whistle:

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
One more question. How do you raise Android's affection? I'm only getting obedience and sluttiness.

I searched here but I got other threads with "affection" and android version requests lol.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
One more question. How do you raise Android's affection? I'm only getting obedience and sluttiness.

I searched here but I got other threads with "affection" and android version requests lol.
As TheDevian said, they're the same thing, just with a different coat of paint. You take the girls out to make them like you more, you train the maids to get them closer to you. Same outcome.

Reactions: aolli and TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes