Construct

Oct 31, 2018
5) NO ONE trusts Cornwall
I somewhat trust him. If I remember correctly he is the one who set up the whole elfish slave thing. So unless the MC threatens what he built, he is relatively safe. Next point is that Cornwall has seen how the MC treats his slave(s) so the risk of him taking them away is minimal at the moment.
I just don‘t like him thinking about giving love to all those sweet elven girls out there. That‘s my job. I mean... the MC‘s job.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Personally, I don't trust Cornwall and his "friends". Especially that one who gets kicked out of their "clubhouse", after Cornwall's challenge (I din't bother to remember his name, what was his name?). I am not sure why, but I think that there is a possibility that he will come back, to get revenge on MC, Cornwall and Cornwall's "friends", and is it possible that he will endanger the girls from hotel.
5) NO ONE trusts Cornwall
I don't find Cornwall to be untrustworthy, he seemed to actually care about the treatment of slaves, as for the other guy, people are right, I pity anybody trying to come to the hotel and hurt MC.

You forget the most important weapon of all: love.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 4, 2017
I somewhat trust him. If I remember correctly he is the one who set up the whole elfish slave thing. So unless the MC threatens what he built, he is relatively safe. Next point is that Cornwall has seen how the MC treats his slave(s) so the risk of him taking them away is minimal at the moment.
I just don‘t like him thinking about giving love to all those sweet elven girls out there. That‘s my job. I mean... the MC‘s job.
I don't find Cornwall to be untrustworthy, he seemed to actually care about the treatment of slaves, as for the other guy, people are right, I pity anybody trying to come to the hotel and hurt MC.
Yeah, that seems to be true. Maybe, I am just biased against him, because of my personal opinions on humans, unvoluntary slavery and those who profit from it.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Cornwall didn't set up the Elvish slave thing. That would have been the "Crusaders" who found this new continent, who purged and enslaved the Elvish population.

Regarding Elven politics, the player knows that everything for Elves changed roughly 20 years ago, Autumn's father was the reason behind that, and Cornwall has the ability to take away anyone's slave.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah, that seems to be true. Maybe, I am just biased against him, because of my personal opinions on humans, unvoluntary slavery and those who profit from it.
I don't distrust Cornwall. I think the important thing to realize is that he sees elves as basically like animals. I think that Runey made this point once before.

People can love, respect, and want to protect animals without feeling the need to treat them the same way they treat humans. We don't let people let their dogs loose in the streets without leashes. Elf owners are expected to exhibit a degree of control over their elves, just like any other animal. The story-line appears to be moving towards convincing Cornwall and others that elves are more than animals, and are, in fact, just like humans.

Sometimes you just have to accept a fictional world's history. I know slavery is contentious, but after all, the reasoning above is basically what we used in our real world, so it's not like it completely destroys the bounds of reasoning.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Cornwall didn't set up the Elvish slave thing. That would have been the "Crusaders" who found this new continent, who purged and enslaved the Elvish population.

Regarding Elven politics, the player knows that everything for Elves changed roughly 20 years ago, Autumn's father was the reason behind that, and Cornwall has the ability to take away anyone's slave.
IF HE TAKES MAH LIN IMMA GONNA SEE HIM IN COURT

Construct

Oct 31, 2018

I was just assuming he played a major role in either the enslavement or the introduction of slave rights, because of his ability to take slaves away. Now that I think about it, wasn't he regulating the slave market or something? I need to replay that story event, I think.

I don't distrust Cornwall. I think the important thing to realize is that he sees elves as basically like animals. I think that Runey made this point once before.

People can love, respect, and want to protect animals without feeling the need to treat them the same way they treat humans. We don't let people let their dogs loose in the streets without leashes. Elf owners are expected to exhibit a degree of control over their elves, just like any other animal. The story-line appears to be moving towards convincing Cornwall and others that elves are more than animals, and are, in fact, just like humans.

Sometimes you just have to accept a fictional world's history. I know slavery is contentious, but after all, the reasoning above is basically what we used in our real world, so it's not like it completely destroys the bounds of reasoning.
I agree on where the story will go as it seems reasonable. If somebody doesn't like how people treat their slaves you can still create your head canon where you buy all the slaves, treat them decently but keep up the facade of a slave owner without freeing them. It seems to be a really bad idea to free your slave, since Runey said that any ownerless elf is free to be taken again which could end up with a much worse owner.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Maria - Please don't cum inside me, I don't want to get pregnant (picture 1).
MC - Choose to cum inside Maria.
Maria is genuinely surprised, shocked, and terrified (picture 2).

MC - Cums inside Maria with every shower sex scene. Doesn't seem to fit. Maria asks the MC not to cum inside her in this scene and in every shower sex scene. She doesn't appear to have a secret desire to want to be creampied. You don't get really upset at someone and call them an asshole if she did. Maria - "DUDE! What the fuck!? You're such as asshole!" (picture 3) Maria is clearly not joking here. Maria's affection was reduced... (picture 4) - no secret creampie fetish. If Maria had a secret desire to be creampied it wouldn't result in an affection reduction / penalty.

Maria Cum Outside.jpg Maria Cum Outside 2.jpg Maria Cum Outside 3.jpg Maria Cum Outside 4.jpg

Construct

Oct 31, 2018

MC - Cums inside Maria with every shower sex scene. Doesn't seem to fit. Maria asks the MC not to cum inside her in this scene and in every shower sex scene. She doesn't appear to have a secret desire to want to be creampied. You don't get really upset at someone and call them an asshole if she did. Maria - "DUDE! What the fuck!? You're such as asshole!" (picture 3) Maria is clearly not joking here. Maria's affection was reduced... (picture 4) - no secret creampie fetish. If Maria had a secret desire to be creampied it wouldn't result in an affection reduction / penalty.

View attachment 229486 View attachment 229487 View attachment 229488 View attachment 229493
Not agreeing or disagreeing with you. I mean, yes it seems strange, but I have not given it much thought. In my head it was something along the lines of "no creampie on stream". The affection reduction is a bit extreme though after the story with her progresses a bit more.
I just thought I dig up what Runey said about this topic the last time. I assume his stance on this hasn't changed much, but I'm not in his head. Although it would result in a need to remake either one or both scenes I believe.
In any case with Maria's shower scene, she secretly loves being creampied. When having anal sex, she loves it when you cum inside. She treats it as a faux pussy. If you think about it even deeper, Maria knows he came inside last time, and she knows he'll cum inside this time unless she says something. So she "forgets" to say something. Claiming "Oh well, I guess I didn't say anything so it's not your fault or anything. Guess we'll just have to live with it ;)"

Not word for word, of course. But she does enjoy creampies, just not getting pregnant. So her not saying anything removed blame from her, and from you.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017

View attachment 229486 View attachment 229487 View attachment 229488 View attachment 229493
Different contexts, different reactions.
She probably finds sudden sex in the shower more exciting and thus indulges more in her true desire. Whilst on stream instead she is thinking of other things as well, like the audience. Therefore she doesn't enjoy the MC doing whatever he wants. Besides, the streamed sex is supposed to happen before you are able to have shower sex, iirc, thus it represents a time in which Maria has a lower affection for the MC.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Different contexts, different reactions.
She probably finds sudden sex in the shower more exciting and thus indulges more in her true desire. Whilst on stream instead she is thinking of other things as well, like the audience. Therefore she doesn't enjoy the MC doing whatever he wants. Besides, the streamed sex is supposed to happen before you are able to have shower sex, iirc, thus it represents a time in which Maria has a lower affection for the MC.
The scene with the attached pictures isn't a part of early streaming events ( ). It comes much later once the MC builds her relationship more. Maria invites the MC into her room after her date where she asks the MC lots of personal questions and the MC punches out her ex-boyfriend (mid to late game). She then says she is horny and proposes sex. Maria doesn't want the MC to cum inside her pussy because she doesn't want to get pregnant. Shower sex with Maria is in her pussy. If Maria does have a creampie fetish it is only in her ass, not her pussy.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
The scene with the attached pictures isn't a part of streaming ( ). It comes later once the MC builds her relationship more. Maria invites the MC into her room after her date where she asks the MC lots of personal questions and the MC punches out her ex-boyfriend (mid to late game). She then says she is horny and proposes sex. Maria doesn't want the MC to cum inside her pussy because she doesn't want to get pregnant. Shower sex with Maria is in her pussy. If Maria does have a creampie fetish it is only in her ass, not her pussy.
Huh, I am pretty sure that right before your screenshots she has text where she specifically thanks for the tips. But I am thinking of the cowgirl scene you can request from her once it is unlocked. During that you can read from her text, that the action occurs during streaming. I might be off and if that is so, please disregard what I wrote.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Huh, I am pretty sure that right before your screenshots she has text where she specifically thanks for the tips. But I am thinking of the cowgirl scene you can request from her once it is unlocked. During that you can read from her text, that the action occurs during streaming. I might be off and if that is so, please disregard what I wrote.
You are correct, but it isn't the first streaming sex they have. It occurs much later, long after shower sex with Maria is available. After their long date, Maria does turn on the camera but their relationship is quite good at this point. Sorry for the confusion.

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes