RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Now he's buying the sister? That guy is going to run out of room if he keeps trying to buy or save every mistreated Elf.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ellen has the ability to let an additional floor appear out of nowhere, when needed... :D
And another one...
And another one...
And another one...
So, just keep them coming... :giggle:
The floors are already there, technically, they are just not ready to use yet, so you just have to pay to get them fixed up. :whistle:

Reactions: icesun

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
wish i could get the ver .6 beta lol, i wanna test out what it has so far, oh well, will wait till full release of .6 next month

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
The floors are already there, technically, they are just not ready to use yet, so you just have to pay to get them fixed up. :whistle:
I won't defy your logic, but I still prefer my
ellen.png <--> idoj.jpg
analogy... :p

I won't let you destroy my illusions, so begone you petty realist... :whistle:

Reactions: TheDevian and aolli

pocixejani123

Oct 1, 2018
I have a suspicion the super compressed version compresses some images far too much, and they just become black. As aolli said, are you on the compressed version?
Sorry for the very late reply. Yes I am on the super compressed one. I figured it out after a bit.

Sep 4, 2017
Personally, I don't trust Cornwall and his "friends". Especially that one who gets kicked out of their "clubhouse", after Cornwall's challenge (I din't bother to remember his name, what was his name?). I am not sure why, but I think that there is a possibility that he will come back, to get revenge on MC, Cornwall and Cornwall's "friends", and is it possible that he will endanger the girls from hotel.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Personally, I don't trust Cornwall and his "friends". Especially that one who gets kicked out of their "clubhouse", after Cornwall's challenge (I din't bother to remember his name, what was his name?). I am not sure why, but I think that there is a possibility that he will come back, to get revenge on MC, Cornwall and Cornwall's "friends", and is it possible that he will endanger the girls from hotel.
1) he may be an idiot, but he`s not THAT big an idiot.
2) The Android is programmed to defend the hotel & is equipped to do so
3) Bullets speak louder than that dufus.
4) his hostility would be aimed purely at Cornwall, he is the one who took his toys away.
5) NO ONE trusts Cornwall

Brysen

Jan 19, 2019
I downlaod the file on android but when i tried to install. It told me app not installed
Please help!!

Sep 4, 2017
2) The Android is programmed to defend the hotel & is equipped to do so
Yeah, I forget about it. Also, there is Ashley and her knifes and I am pretty sure that other girls can defend themselves too. (Also, I still din't find anything that would speak against my theory about Kali's father "questionable sources of income". So, that means that my theory could be truth. And if it's truth, then, maybe he could help us to get some good, scary-looking, well equipped "security guards".)

Reactions: TheDevian

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Yeah, I forget about it. Also, there is Ashley and her knifes and I am pretty sure that other girls can defend themselves too. (Also, I still din't find anything that would speak against my theory about Kali's father "questionable sources of income". So, that means that my theory could be truth. And if it's truth, then, maybe he could help us to get some good, scary-looking, well equipped "security guards".)
You forget the most important weapon of all: love.

Reactions: aolli and DrFog
4.70 star(s) 445 Votes