Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
4 months of bevearement? Not only that's ridiculously long, he could've paused the patreon during the time he didn't do anything with the game. But a dev pausing a patreon is like asking a politician to resign, a pipe dream
Do you have ANY idea how long it takes to deal with : a entire persons belongings, their medical files, talking to every company/council that sends "we haven't received xyz" or "there has been an overpayment", sorting out funeral arrangements, talking to family and coordinating everything?
that's not taking into account any legal action(s) that need to be taken either.
I'm going to guess the answer to is, no, you have little to no idea. it took me almost an entire year to deal with everything regarding my father's estate when he died, and as the direct heir, I was required to deal with all of it (and from a different country at that, because Scottish laws while similar to English laws, are still different).

So Back Off.

the only point I could agree with you on is Runey could have paused patreon for a bit, but I suspect Runey didn't know how long these things can take either, and assumed that it wouldn't take that long. sadly it does.

Hentai4l1f3

Mar 14, 2021
Hello, can someone help me proceed with Maria's quest? I finished other girls quests included side girls. This Maria event won't show up. Screenshot 2024-03-18 191710.png

Nov 10, 2023
Hate to be the realist, but fusion sometimes ain't the best :eek:;)

View attachment 3456193
I don't know, I never watched that anime.

True that :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never watched that either, but I heard about that character that is on that image.:cry:

So, anyway, changing the topic, if A11-Y had a mouth and they would be able to eat, would they like candy or cookies?

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes