• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
HH was one of the first VNs I played, and now that I'm through about a dozen I've gotta say this still really stands out. The individual characterization of the girls and the extreme hotness of the scenes are S-tier. Runey just has a knack for coming up with really compelling scenes, from concept through execution. There are some really good VNs out there from a story or gameplay or graphical perspective where you're kind of like... this could have just been a regular PG-rated game. Not so here, these scenes are hot as hell.

(Also if we're getting back into the Best Girl Olympics, leaving aside all other considerations, who's the best wife material in the hotel? It's Maria, right?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Strike-10

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Why would we need money after the robo/fairy/elf/literally any female creature besides human uprising?

Richmondiv

May 28, 2023
I would just feel really bad dying on an immortal wife. It kind of by default makes you screw up on your whole promise to look after her, you really just leave her sad and alone with nice memories like a favourite dog. If you had to pick just one at the end of the day, I figure you can cheat and say that obviously Lin comes with you; she's already yours for life.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Why would we need money after the robo/fairy/elf/literally any female creature besides human uprising?
Because being the evil emperor of the world ruling from atop a throne of skulls in a lake of blood and tears while surrounded by those you love in whose name you built it all is generally speaking metal.

Plus it's one hell of a retirement plan. Or do you think the MC will be able to run the hotel and keep up with all the girls when he is 90? Because the way he's been spending calories every night, morning, evening, noon, and every other time of day he'll be lucky if his heart does not give way half way to that age.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Simpgor

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
And besides, think of the power you could wield. Think of the good you could do with that power in the name of love and freedom. Think of the elves. Think of the children!

No, I say. Not only is this something that can be done but it must be done. For it is our duty to form the killbot army and establish an utopia. Even if it has to be built out of the mangled bodies of those unworthy to follow us to that bright future.

Vote number 666 on the ballot, QQP for world president 2024. I'll only kill some of you.

Voting is not anonymous but is mandatory. The future new world government does not guarantee your safety in the case of misplaced votes. Disobedience is not for everyone. Consult your political officer before voting.

• Haha
Reactions: Richmondiv

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
(Also if we're getting back into the Best Girl Olympics, leaving aside all other considerations, who's the best wife material in the hotel? It's Maria, right?)
For me, it's Kali as the best waifu, and Lin as the best mistress. I love many of them, but those two stand out at the top of the list for me.

Reactions: Thunderlord1738

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
can someone help me with pixel she didn't come to my room and I cant continue her level up am stuck on level 15, please
1710668297527.png

danb35

Jul 12, 2023
All the girls are plenty good-looking to me--some more and some less, some of which I'll discuss below, but I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed. I think by now (end of content for 0.17.2) we have a pretty good picture of who they are and what they're going to be. So with that...

Kali for me, with Moon as runner-up (since Moon is pretty much Kali but Asian and not rich). She's not the best-looking to me--I favor a slimmer build (e.g., Lin, Felicity, Maria)--but I just like her. A little rough at the beginning, but it quickly becomes obvious that's mostly a result of, first, not being used to receiving compliments, and then not knowing how to handle the fact that she likes MC. But she warms up pretty quickly, and the warmth is genuine. Geeky is a big plus. And her "college look" is very cute.

I'd put Lin next, for all the good reasons mentioned by others. But knowing she'd outlive me by centuries would be a bit of a bummer.

Next up, I think, is Maria. Overall I'd probably call her the best-looking of the girls, but kind of one-dimensional. Yes, she's smart, and can be serious, but it does seem everything always comes back to sex. Not entirely a bad thing in the context of the game, but...

Pixel/Android: don't think I could deal with the non-organic issue.

Ashley, Felicity, Emma: Just don't like them that much. Ashley's also a bit too skinny for my preference--Kate's probably right that she was malnourished as a child--but first impressions (for about half of the content for each of them) really hurt all of them. Ashley's crazy, Felicity's a massive bitch, and Emma goes along with her. And Ashley literally rapes MC, with Maria's help and encouragement. Later content does a lot to remedy this--explain why Ashley is as she is, they all (finally) reconcile, etc.--but that's still a lot of bad first impression to overcome.

Autumn is really a wild card, and (IMO) the one where we're most likely to see significant change yet. She doesn't really fit my preferred body type--she's considerably more curvy (though certainly not fat) than I prefer--but she's undeniably a knockout. She's probably, in the abstract, the best "wife material" of the group.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
How are the fairies doing? how many of them got their wings back?

I know that if you ask about <BEEP> in this thread, then the fairies' wings will fall off.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes