Nov 10, 2023
A11-Y would probably want both since it is extremely hyper.:LOL:
A11-y and her mother are made from pretty advanced technology, so I am pretty sure that they are both powered by caffiene.
But we will never know because Runey didn't give us option to buy mouth upgrade for A11-Y, and now A11-Y will have to go on an epic journey, full of epic adventure and epic friendship, to get that upgrade by themself.

And then, somebody will make a movie about it. It will be called "A11-Y's Adventure In RuneyLand".

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
Yeah, I have reported them for posting that link a few times.
This time, I even pointed out that I had reported them before and that a mod had removed that post.
So, there was a spam post removed? That is what happened? I checked this thread yesterday and there were some comments that I didn't read, because I still had some other things to do, but when I returned later, these comments dissapeared and I was completely confused, what happened, what did I miss, was there a huge comment purge or did my browser broke?

Reactions: TheDevian

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
So, there was a spam post removed? That is what happened? I checked this thread yesterday and there were some comments that I didn't read, because I still had some other things to do, but when I returned later, these comments dissapeared and I was completely confused, what happened, what did I miss, was there a huge comment purge or did my browser broke?
They have been creating new accounts and spamming game threads with a link to an off site game.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
save file? i format my pc therefore deleting my save file
Sorry. I won't offer mine as it is a pretty old one and enough changed such to where I've honestly been debating starting over. If yours was old also, I'd suggest that. Other wise, maybe someone else will offering one.
Also one thing I didn't do was use the cheats, so if you don't want such selections done, you may want to specify that.

Best of luck.

Nov 10, 2023
They have been creating new accounts and spamming game threads with a link to an off site game.
Oh, I see, thanks for info. Fucking spammers.

Good, We don't need folks like him/her lurking around and wasting our time.:(
I am afraid that he will come back under a different name. Or maybe, a new one will come. or maybe, more of them will come. And, also, we don't know if he/she is a human or if the site was hacked by bots. No, not Android and A11-Y, the other bots.

Reactions: DigDug69

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Hopefully Runey is aware of the new Patreon rules around consent. The slavery plot in Harem Hotel could put it in jeopardy if anyone reported it. Also the dungeon content could be risky.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hopefully Runey is aware of the new Patreon rules around consent. The slavery plot in Harem Hotel could put it in jeopardy if anyone reported it. Also the dungeon content could be risky.
To be fair, the "new laws" that they go into near the start of the game, show that sex with the elves must be consensual. Even at the contest, they were given the option to back out.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes