BebopPiggo

Jul 22, 2023
Nah, it's 6 months after last contact from dev or 18 months after last release if dev is still active. It looks like Runey last posted here on March 11, so check back...

..September 11th.

Huh.
Rule is 3 months with no posts on the crowdfunding account (so Patreon, in this case)

Last Patreon post was January 16th. F95 and Twitter don't count. Technically, he can reset the clock with a super short post (single screenshot and a paragraph will do it).
If he doesn't break the 90 day rule, it would be 18 months between public updates to trigger the abandoned tag.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Source: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2024-02-29.524/
  • Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.
So, it doesn't not stated that it needs to be Patreon, "developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts" and of course, ignoring the whole "we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).".
Yes, the earliest that this could happend would be 16th of April, yet regarding that Runey is an active member of the board and posting in this thread, interacting with others and so on, here on the zone, I doubt that this will happen at the 16th of April. His last post regarding development is from the 11th of March, therefore it would mean nothing will happen before 11th June.

Also this is only how the zone used the Abandoned prefix and don't give anymore information about the development status of a game. (eg. Dev can or can't work on a game that has this prefix and of course some dev don't work on a game for 17 months, make every 2.9 months a small dev update and the after 17.8 months making a very small game update, so the game would never be considered as Abandoned by the zone rules for this prefix.)

BebopPiggo

Jul 22, 2023
So, it doesn't not stated that it needs to be Patreon, "developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts" and of course, ignoring the whole "we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).".
Yes, the earliest that this could happend would be 16th of April, yet regarding that Runey is an active member of the board and posting in this thread, interacting with others and so on, here on the zone, I doubt that this will happen at the 16th of April. His last post regarding development is from the 11th of March, therefore it would mean nothing will happen before 11th June.
That link goes back to a 2019 post, did no one else notice?
W/e though. Somebody asked about the abandoned tag, I stated the earliest possible date that could happen, and you weirdos got mad again.
Totally par for the course with you jokers :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

LeHman93

Oct 8, 2017
I think ive bugged out my game, hadnt played in a while and recently updated to latest with walkthough and walkthough tells me to buy nia when i have gotten lias level high enough, but i already have Nia so how am i suposed to progress the questline now ?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I think ive bugged out my game, hadnt played in a while and recently updated to latest with walkthough and walkthough tells me to buy nia when i have gotten lias level high enough, but i already have Nia so how am i suposed to progress the questline now ?
Questline for which girl specifically? Maybe the requirements were changed at some point and the WT mod didn't get updated.

Reactions: TheDevian

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Questline for which girl specifically? Maybe the requirements were changed at some point and the WT mod didn't get updated.
Only one that springs to mind is Lin, prepping for the Island trip. I thought that required you buying each of the elves, not just Nia. Autumn has a requirement with Slyvia if I recall, but I don't remember it needing Nia.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Only one that springs to mind is Lin, prepping for the Island trip. I thought that required you buying each of the elves, not just Nia. Autumn has a requirement with Slyvia if I recall, but I don't remember it needing Nia.
Pixel's the one that changed the most, and there is that bug with Maria...

Reactions: rKnight

LeHman93

Oct 8, 2017
The girl is one of the slaves Nia, the walkthrough shows that i have done the lvl 0 event, and that her unlock requirement is buying her, but i already have her in the sanctuary 1711444293041.png
Same thing for Sylvia 1711444405037.png

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
The girl is one of the slaves Nia, the walkthrough shows that i have done the lvl 0 event, and that her unlock requirement is buying her, but i already have her in the sanctuary View attachment 3479892
Same thing for Sylvia View attachment 3479894
Oh, so it's for Nia herself... and Sylvia too.
Honestly, I don't know how the mod works under the hood and what might be causing this, you're gonna have to ask Lain directly. Or just ignore the issue, stuff is easy enough to figure out that you don't need a walkthrough.

LeHman93

Oct 8, 2017
Oh, so it's for Nia herself... and Sylvia too.
Honestly, I don't know how the mod works under the hood and what might be causing this, you're gonna have to ask Lain directly. Or just ignore the issue, stuff is easy enough to figure out that you don't need a walkthrough.
Did figure it out in the end, reset love/slave route through the mod then unbought the slave by unticking that i have em and it seems to have worked , progression now works

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Ok, basically, the main question recently is: the game is abandoned or still in progress? Am i correct?
That's as much of a question as asking if the world's flat. NO, the world ain't flat, and NO, the game ain't abandoned.

thy better not abandoned it cause we have not herd any news on the update yet i wish we did
Boo hoo hoo! The dev has disappeared for an unacceptable *2 weeks* with the last Patreon check-in being *2 months* ago! There's no news on the update!

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes