Mar 24, 2024
Yes... that it must be.
Time is the only real factor in this... sure.
View attachment 3484911
In this case yes the 6 years outweigh all other factors... plus, unnecessary long events are being made hinting development will go on forever.

I respect devs like you even though you have less paid members but still actively post.

but in this case dev is just taking supporters for granted I feel sorry for them. Dev keep making a fool of supporters as long as the funding goes if it ends dev will abandon the game.

Reactions: ShadySkull

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Once again NO ONE READS THE DEVS POSTS! He is dealing with a lot of Issues at the moment And working on the game simultaneously.
Runey is still dealing with the legal B.S from his fathers passing. to give you an idea my family dealt with all sorts of legal issues after my mother was killed in a car accident FOR 10 YEARS After her death. So cut Runey some slack. He is doing the best he can all things considered.

P.S. Luv YA Runey can't wait till you are back in the swing of things. So hang on and remember that a lot of people care about you.:love:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Is there any way to download this game via torrent? I wasted 5 hours to download 6gb out of 11,7 and got an error. I want to kill myself.
On the main page, click on where it says "SPOILER" right under where it says "SPLIT" and you can download it in smaller parts. Parts 1, 2 and 3 are all needed.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there any way to download this game via torrent? I wasted 5 hours to download 6gb out of 11,7 and got an error. I want to kill myself.
I also suggest getting a downloader, like Jdownloader2, that way, not only will it pick back up if something goes wrong, but it will also do a check at the end, to make sure you got it all without errors.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
but in this case dev is just taking supporters for granted I feel sorry for them. Dev keep making a fool of supporters as long as the funding goes if it ends dev will abandon the game.
Oh wow... thank you very much for your magnificence!

None of those supporters would have figure it out on their own! I thought they were just supporting BECAUSE THEY WANT TO. But they clearly need you. You know, being the mindless idiots they are, they clearly need you to tell them they are fools getting used.

What would they do without you? I think you deserve this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tell me.. how does it feel to be that one person figuring out each supervillain's evil plan? I, being a supervillain on my own, would really benefit from understanding how your superior brain works that can see what regular people can't.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Once again NO ONE READS THE DEVS POSTS!
Just keep calm and ignore. Note the join date, and remember.

Some people love to spam to people who aren't paying anyway that they are getting scammed. It makes them feel really good about themselves to think that some how they are protectors of.... something? I mean I have certainly lost zero monies here., but for some reason they have some concept in their mind they are doing good by complaining to a crowd that does what exactly...

Oh yeah... leach from them.
These ne'er do wells have existed for centuries before us and will continue after we have passed. But people's responses to them seem to always be the same.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Just keep calm and ignore. Note the join date, and remember.

Some people love to spam to people who aren't paying anyway that they are getting scammed. It makes them feel really good about themselves to think that some how they are protectors of.... something? I mean I have certainly lost zero monies here., but for some reason they have some concept in their mind they are doing good by complaining to a crowd that does what exactly...

Oh yeah... leach from them.
These ne'er do wells have existed for centuries before us and will continue after we have passed. But people's responses to them seem to always be the same.
You are absolutely correct JoePlant, But it annoys me so much when people don't use the search function to find information that is relevant to their post.:(
The best thing to do with those people is to just add them to your ignore list.
It's very common for them to create new accounts regularly, both to get around being ignored, and to make it look like other people agree with them.
So, just add them to your ignore list, and never see a post from that account again.

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes