Jun 3, 2017
The best thing to do with those people is to just add them to your ignore list.
It's very common for them to create new accounts regularly, both to get around being ignored, and to make it look like other people agree with them.
So, just add them to your ignore list, and never see a post from that account again.
I mean to be fair, the search in this site is kind of weird, at least for me.

If I were to say, search for 'save' because I'm looking for a most recent save posting.

The search results show one on jun 17, 2023. The next result is from Jul 12, 2020, then a result form Mar 14,2021. THen the dates go 2023, 2021, 2019, 2020 etc.

I can go to the 'advanced search', which does have an order by date radio button, but then it loses the 'search in specific thread'. So I think "Well maybe I'll try 'search threads' instead?

But no, that doesnt let you search a specific thread for a keyword and order it by date. So i have no idea how to search for 'save' in this thread and find the most recent postings. makes it hard for me to follow, and I'm not going to sift through 2223 pages to find the most recent save posted.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I mean to be fair, the search in this site is kind of weird, at least for me.

If I were to say, search for 'save' because I'm looking for a most recent save posting.

The search results show one on jun 17, 2023. The next result is from Jul 12, 2020, then a result form Mar 14,2021. THen the dates go 2023, 2021, 2019, 2020 etc.

I can go to the 'advanced search', which does have an order by date radio button, but then it loses the 'search in specific thread'. So I think "Well maybe I'll try 'search threads' instead?

But no, that doesnt let you search a specific thread for a keyword and order it by date. So i have no idea how to search for 'save' in this thread and find the most recent postings. makes it hard for me to follow, and I'm not going to sift through 2223 pages to find the most recent save posted.
Go into your profile settings and set the search results to sort by date.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I need Someone to send link for beta 2 because it's been 3 months stuck on Patreon, 0.18 beta not releasing yet
Most likely won't happen. None of the regulars, who have access to it, leaks it here, because it is a beta, therefore has bugs and can break your save/game.
Happend in the past and usually more than one - don't mean you - don't understand what a beta means come to the thread and complain about it. Also, in my eyes, as the game is 100% free (the final release) it is a nice touch the dev to not leak it here. But of course, if someone will leak it here, then, as per the zones rules, it will be added to the OP.

Last edited:

BebopPiggo

Jul 22, 2023
anyone knows how long will it take for the new patch to released? really wanna continue some characters stories .... gotta admit runey story writing skills are great
We're in uncharted territory. The betas have been paused for 3 months, which has never happened before. The post yesterday makes me think it's going to be a while longer before they start up again.

If you want a serious answer; check back in May. I believe Runey is setting up to update this game as little as possible, and is stress testing his Patreon to see what he can get away with, so it'll be May (11 months since previous update) or June (for the 'calendar year' experience).

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Most likely won't happen. None of the regulars, who have access to it, leaks it here, because it is a beta, therefore has bugs and can break your save/game.
Happend in the past and usually more than one - don't mean you - don't understand what beta means come to the thread and complain about it. Also, in my eyes, as the game is 100% free (the final release) it is a nice touch the dev to not leak it here. But of course, if someone will leak it here, then, as per the zones rules, it will be added to the OP.
And, if it were to be leaked and added here, it would result later in non stop people complaining about broken saves and bugs in a game (visual novel) that has not even been officially released yet.
Basically, it would be a huge pain in the ass for something that is not even a full final version of the release.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
And, if it were to be leaked and added here, it would result later in non stop people complaining about broken saves and bugs in a game (visual novel) that has not even been officially released yet.
In japan, we call that divine punishment :devilish:

Commit shitty actions, win shitty prizes

Blackbird1889

Aug 1, 2023
It's been in development for 6 years... at this point, players are just getting scammed.
Uhm... this game has more content than any other game I've seen here; just read the first comments when it was released. Until now it has grown to a beautiful game with some huge storylines. The game being on this site is anything but a scam, you can get it for free here AND on itch io. Or did you pay for your download of Harem Hotel? In this case you were scammed, but not by the official dev.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Uhm... this game has more content than any other game I've seen here; just read the first comments when it was released. Until now it has grown to a beautiful game with some huge storylines. The game being on this site is anything but a scam, you can get it for free here AND on itch io. Or did you pay for your download of Harem Hotel? In this case you were scammed, but not by the official dev.
On this forum any dev that doesn't release a new update every month, is considered a scammer.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Neat thank you for that.

No idea why that isn't the default setting.
Happy to help. I have been trying to pass that info around since I figured it out, but I can't tell everyone, so I try to bring it up whenever the topic comes up. XD

Because when searching for some things, relevance feels like the most useful, but for what most people tend to search for, that is not the case. The best option would be for them to have an option in the search box or on the results page, but it is what it is.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Yes, one in four attempts to do a prank for April Fools Day suffers from premature launching.

We should not shame them for shooting their loads early, but maybe feel quite disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes