DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Yes, one in four attempts to do a prank for April Fools Day suffers from premature launching.

We should not shame them for shooting their loads early, but maybe feel quite disappointed.
April 1st for one person, may still be March 31st for others, so premature pranks will happen.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
For people where it is not April 1st, they are.
When it comes to being premature, it is common for one person to be ready to go now, while others are not even close.
So the rest of the world is supposed to wait for the sun to rise in the West? lol. Nah. It's a global age.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Small Update 28/03

Hello everyone! Good news and bad news.

Bad news, things are still unfortunately slow work-wise but it's coming along. I've had a few unexpected issues come up that has interrupted my work once again... I don't want to get too personal, but I've been in contact with three lawyers and have had to a lot of traveling over the past few months continuing to today, so finding the time to work has been really tough, especially quality work, I don't want to rush things either. But everything will hopefully be wrapped up soon. I never thought all of this would take so long... So thank you so much to everyone being so patient :)

The good news is that the Lin models are mostly ready!

1712000301334.png

planned to come with all $10 rewards including beta access or a 1 month upgrade to the $20 tier if you're a $10 patron. Only Lin will be available at first, but if 30 of these sell then I will also add Kali, then Ashley, then Maria, and so on. So this is just a test run for now.

As always, thank you all so much for playing Harem Hotel and supporting me! :) You guys are the best, I hope to make it up to you with v0.18!

1712000328473.png

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
any idea why Runey needs to be talking to three lawyers or why its important that there are three of them?

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes