• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
They will probably be back very soon. And they have more money, connections, weapons, ammo, and other equipment and people who are trained to use it than MC. And they have better weapons and equipment than MC. MC has android's rifle and Lin's gun ( a revolver, if I remember it correctly). But I don't know how much ammo does he have, Lin and android never fired or reloaded their weapons. Then, there is Ashley's knife and Nia's bat. I don't know if any of Maria's sex toys could be used as weapon or if Maria, Ellen, Kali, Felicity, Emma, Autumn, Jin or Silvia and the other elves in the sanctuary have any weapons. Nia is the only elf in the sanctuary that has a weapon. We also have knives from the kitchen and Kitten's claws. And that weird, strangely shaped pink toy sword that makes buzzing noises and vibrates that A11-Y "borrowed" from Maria's closet. Well, A11-Y thinks that it is a weird, strangely shaped pink toy sword that makes buzzing noises and vibrates. So, MC is in a disadvantage. He should start buying weapons and ammo on black market and buying elves and androids and training them how to use weapons. A war is coming, and if he wants to win and survive, he needs to start building his own army.
Yeah, MC needs some defense, at least a fairy to help out, record his exploits, or something.

Nov 10, 2023
Yeah, MC needs some defense, at least a fairy to help out, record his exploits, or something.
Maybe, some day in the future, he will also need to get some better weapons and ammo. And, while defense is good, maybe doing some offense and scoring at least one big hit on his enemies would help him too. But who knows if he will have time to do it, we don't know when his enemies will attack again.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe, some day in the future, he will also need to get some better weapons and ammo. And, while defense is good, maybe doing some offense and scoring at least one big hit on his enemies would help him too. But who knows if he will have time to do it, we don't know when his enemies will attack again.
Possible, but I don't think that fits his role right now, but that could change. XD

Nov 10, 2023
Possible, but I don't think that fits his role right now, but that could change. XD
Only Runey knows what will MC do in the future and how will the story evolve in the next update. Or maybe it will turn out that all those currently panicking facebook super-christians, self-proclaimed prophets and conspiracy theorists are right and that solar eclipse that is supposed to be on April 8th, is really a sign from God that the end of the world is coming and the next week the world end and there will no more updates. And if they are right, then, see you all very soon in eternal damnation!

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Only Runey knows what will MC do in the future and how will the story evolve in the next update. Or maybe it will turn out that all those currently panicking facebook super-christians, self-proclaimed prophets and conspiracy theorists are right and that solar eclipse that is supposed to be on April 8th, is really a sign from God that the end of the world is coming and the next week the world end and there will no more updates. And if they are right, then, see you all very soon in eternal damnation!
Love it when something that happens regularly and expectedly over time all over the world is a sign of the apocalypse.

Nov 10, 2023
Love it when something that happens regularly and expectedly over time all over the world is a sign of the apocalypse.
And I think that if it really was a sing of the apocalypse, it would be visible everywhere around the world, but according to what I heard, the eclipse will be visible only in America, so if it is really a sign of the apocalypse, does it mean that the apocalypse will start in America and it will take some time until it will get to Europe or somewhere else? I don't live in America, I live in Europe, so I don't know about anything that is happening at that the other side of the Atlantic Ocean until it will appear on the local news, but the local news don't report on everything that is happening over there. So, to all americans here, if any apocalypse will happen, good luck to you. But I wonder what kind of apocalypse will it be: the biblical apocalypse, nuclear apocalypse, zombie apocalypse, the robots will turn against humans apocalypse, the goverment will turn against citizens apocalypse, the society colapse apocalypse, alien apocalypse? Or maybe, it will be The Friendpocalypse, as it was predicted and described by the 16th century astrologer and seer NostraFelicitydamus:

"Small Android Child will get a Mouth Upgrade and THEY will decide to spread FRIENDSHIP and BEFRIEND EVERYBODY by any means necessary, peacefully or forcefully. Whoever THEY will bite will be infected with FRIENDSHIP and become THEIR friend and starts spreading FRIENDSHIP by biting. In order to survive THE FRIENDLESS will have to BEFRIEND THE FRIENDSHIP HORDE.".

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes