Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I finally managed to complete all of the current stories.
Did like Ashley's hair better brown, though that's not how hair dye works... ;) (Is it just me, or did her tits shrink in that scene?)
I have not reviewed all of the animations again, but I went back to some of the older ones I could think of, to test. Some of these I am sure you are already aware of, but this is what came to mind as I started looking things over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here are my finishing stats on the girls so far if you are curious. (Though after taking these, I discovered Android in the shower with a new boob scene, so that changed a bit ;)).
I finally managed to complete all of the current stories.
Did like Ashley's hair better brown, though that's not how hair dye works... ;) (Is it just me, or did her tits shrink in that scene?)
I have not reviewed all of the animations again, but I went back to some of the older ones I could think of, to test. Some of these I am sure you are already aware of, but this is what came to mind as I started looking things over.

Here are my finishing stats on the girls so far if you are curious. (Though after taking these, I discovered Android in the shower with a new boob scene, so that changed a bit ;)).
Thank you for that! Those are some pretty good stats.

Reactions: TheDevian

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Really epic stats. 280 Obedience is impressive.
Android polls equally to Maria, and higher than Felicity and Autumn on which character is your favorite (only choose one). So this is a story issue, and I'm not quite sure why people aren't that excited about Android's story. I can understand Ashley since a lot of people dislike her craziness, but I am curious why people aren't interested in Android's story.
For me the story for Android starts with the "quest" to see what's underneath the mask (and I like what is underneath it). After that it feels like the story slows down significantly, when it focuses more on her coding errors. It's like, "yeah there is the Android, she got errors, Solving them seems to be not possible, end of story". Though the new events in v0.5 got me more interested in her again, since it follows up on what might happen when the bugs are resolved. I'm not as much on the edge of my seat for the Android story as I am for Maria's, but I still want to see more, because she is cute and I don't want her to lose her personality. (I hope this is not too spoilery.)

On the point of animations, smoother is always better in my opinion. The offending animations have already been pointed out and I'm bad at pointing out what could be improved in animations ("just make them better", is just not helpful), so I leave that to others. Also I'm a big fan of shower events, just saying.

What has been suggested by TheDevian (I think) was varying dialogue during grind events. I'd like to reinforce that point. I would love changing text from the girl, either depending on the amount of points in the stat that will increase after the event or multiple texts that are showing up randomly each time you trigger the stat increasing event. I believe this would reduce the skipping through repeatable events, atleast for me. I say this, because I was pleasently surprised when (correct me if I recall this wrong) Emma's boobjob event changed a little bit when er exhibitionist stat went to 10 after the event. I'd like to see more of those changes.

By the way, during events like when you go and have dinner with Maria or Ashley for example and the ask you questions, do the answers have any impact except that some increase affection?

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Really epic stats. 280 Obedience is impressive.

For me the story for Android starts with the "quest" to see what's underneath the mask (and I like what is underneath it). After that it feels like the story slows down significantly, when it focuses more on her coding errors. It's like, "yeah there is the Android, she got errors, Solving them seems to be not possible, end of story". Though the new events in v0.5 got me more interested in her again, since it follows up on what might happen when the bugs are resolved. I'm not as much on the edge of my seat for the Android story as I am for Maria's, but I still want to see more, because she is cute and I don't want her to lose her personality. (I hope this is not too spoilery.)
Maybe I missed my mark? Her goal from the start was to be perfect, was to be as she was designed, literally born, to be. And she tried her hardest to fulfill your orders, even though she was very shy and embarrassed about it all. At the beginning, MC told her that being imperfect is what makes her alive, she thanked MC for helping her, but in the end, she still wanted to be perfect. So she had Kali help her in removing the bugs, which turned out horribly. Turns out, no bugs = no fun (non spoilery answer). And now she finally believes she really is alive, and that those bugs are to be cherished, as life is to be.

What has been suggested by TheDevian (I think) was varying dialogue during grind events. I'd like to reinforce that point. I would love changing text from the girl, either depending on the amount of points in the stat that will increase after the event or multiple texts that are showing up randomly each time you trigger the stat increasing event. I believe this would reduce the skipping through repeatable events, atleast for me. I say this, because I was pleasently surprised when (correct me if I recall this wrong) Emma's boobjob event changed a little bit when er exhibitionist stat went to 10 after the event. I'd like to see more of those changes.
Dialog, as of right now, only really changes a lot for certain outfits. With their slutty outfit, they'll say sluttier things. With Emma's boobjob exhibitionist event, there's a 33% chance she'll go talk to the people watching her.

By the way, during events like when you go and have dinner with Maria or Ashley for example and the ask you questions, do the answers have any impact except that some increase affection?
:unsure:

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Maybe I missed my mark? Her goal from the start was to be perfect, was to be as she was designed, literally born, to be. And she tried her hardest to fulfill your orders, even though she was very shy and embarrassed about it all. At the beginning, MC told her that being imperfect is what makes her alive, she thanked MC for helping her, but in the end, she still wanted to be perfect. So she had Kali help her in removing the bugs, which turned out horribly. Turns out, no bugs = no fun (non spoilery answer). And now she finally believes she really is alive, and that those bugs are to be cherished, as life is to be.

Dialog, as of right now, only really changes a lot for certain outfits. With their slutty outfit, they'll say sluttier things. With Emma's boobjob exhibitionist event, there's a 33% chance she'll go talk to the people watching her.

:unsure:
Okay there is a typo in my last paragraph. What I wanted to say is, that some answers increase affection. But if I'm not wrong, some answers are just flavour? Like when Maria asks what flowers do you like? If i remember correctly each colour reminds her of one of the girls, but even saying you like roses changes nothing. Or maybe it does, I can't remember. I need to replay these particular events and see for myself.

Thank you for explaining what you are aiming for with the Androids story. That clears it up for me.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I do like that, the various outfits really do add a layer of flavor that helps break up the monotony. I mean, the last thing you want is for a player to be holding down control to speed through the sex scenes. Having a bit more variety in the dialogue based on the level would be a nice touch, as well as maybe a few random variants. Not some thing for the next update, but something to think about for the final game. The nice thing about changing up the dialogue is that it's a lot easier way to vary the scene than making new images. Combining the various outfits, with a few variations on the text, and you can get a lot of variations in effect.

Really? That high? I only saw it twice, well, one and a half, because I had to reload, and lost the first time. Oh well, me having bad luck with RNG is nothing new. :ROFLMAO:

And now she finally believes she really is alive, and that those bugs are to be cherished, as life is to be.
While I agree with her, I just hope you are not going to pull a Mahoromatic on us. Maybe we can get lucky and her nano fixes are repairing her in a way that will not harm her personality. That, or Kali comes up with a way to tell her system that certain 'bugs' are not errors. I don't know what you have planned, but that's all I have off the top of my head... :p

I really do need to look through that gallery, I keep meaning to check it out since you pointed it out. :LOL:

Feb 3, 2018
Hi, idiot here again. I just wanted to share my thoughts over the announcements. For those wondering, I edited his quotes to read what the Patreon post says, and he has not said this via forum.

The scope of the game will broaden a bit. v0.6 will include story and interactions with most of the side characters. This means events with Ellen, Lucia, Juliet, Kate, Jin, and more!
Sweet. I kinda hope some of these eventually morph into "main girls" as the story moves on, well, at least Juliet.

I had started making the bar a couple days ago, to get a head start on v0.6. Here's what you can expect for the bar.
The bar will cost $1,000, and you will be able to buy it at any point in time. The bar will also include a ton of upgrades you can purchase ... Maria will also be a bartender ... Maybe a cougar will get a bit horny and ask for your VIP services?
A bar was not what I was expecting for future expansion, but fuck it, sounds awesome. Although Maria is my personal least favorite, it's nice we can employ her and presumably move on past her current ending. More side characters and oneshot models in coming I guess, unless that cougar is Ellen. Considering she is getting some sort of content, I don't know if I would be surprised to hear she is a part of that list, but I would be if she is the only one.

I can't wait to see more progress!

Edit: Grammar and sentence structure.

godeyeice

Sep 11, 2017
guys need some help i try to play this this game (.exe) nothing happen after double click , i used to play other game before but this is my first time have this problem

BUT i can play the compressed version of this game(HOW?)

asrind0r

Aug 6, 2018
Does anyone have a complete walkthrough of the game? Not a mod with 2 Persians to love, but others for money.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I like the idea of having a bar in the hotel, will open a lot of possibilities for some fun times. The one thing I will say about it though is I wouldn't have it available right from the start. I think a good point to have it come available would be after Ashleys beach event where she mentions having a bar in the hotel would be fun. Or rewrite the scene so she don't mention building a bar in the hotel otherwise it would just look odd to play that scene and see her asking for a bar that you already built.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone have a complete walkthrough of the game? Not a mod with 2 Persians to love, but others for money.
Money is got from:
every room with a tenant nets you 5 per day
You can sell pics of the Android & Kali to earn extra
Otherwise you need the patron members cheat codes.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I like the idea of having a bar in the hotel, will open a lot of possibilities for some fun times. The one thing I will say about it though is I wouldn't have it available right from the start. I think a good point to have it come available would be after Ashleys beach event where she mentions having a bar in the hotel would be fun. Or rewrite the scene so she don't mention building a bar in the hotel otherwise it would just look odd to play that scene and see her asking for a bar that you already built.
Depending on how slowly you advance Ashleys story line it should not be that big an issue if the bar is gonna cost 1k before upgrades, it`ll take a few weeks to get that amount of money without resorting to the cheat codes.

Reactions: passerbyR34
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes