Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Well finally getting into some of the new stuff, I always restart with a new release, and it is a lot of fun so far. I am sad about Maria's story as she is my number 2 girl there. Still have more to go through to see how things are going with the twins and to see if anything develops with some of the side characters. :D

Awesome work as always, I will be looking forward to the next chapter.

failtastica

Apr 14, 2018
alright so i have an issue. i know kindle fire is not a optimal choice for the apk. but i cant input my manager's name. any solutions? if it happen to be a kindle fire issue then fml. oh well. but if not then pleae help. would love to play and review what looks like an amazing piece of work.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
alright so i have an issue. i know kindle fire is not a optimal choice for the apk. but i cant input my manager's name. any solutions? if it happen to be a kindle fire issue then fml. oh well. but if not then pleae help. would love to play and review what looks like an amazing piece of work.
Android in general has been known to be pretty buggy, I would honestly be impressed if you got it working on a kindle.
recommend trouble shooting for android is here:

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018

Construct

Oct 31, 2018

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
No doubt, especially if you start messing with stats. Money is usually not an issue though, unless earning it is tied to progression.
Yeah i had that in some games just because of the money, but that doesn't happen often. I remember how i boosted everything i could when i started to use the console, which i would recomment to no one because a lot of games tend to bug out like crazy if you do. :D

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Why is the background black during the scenes? Can anyone help? Only the girl sprite is visible? Or is it the usual case?
That is definitely not the usual case. Since this hasn't happened to me so far I can only suggest the usual troubleshooting. Black background sounds like missing assets or something like that, so the obvious approach would be to redownload/reextract the game and try again. I don't know if Ren'Py offers some kind of debugging information output?

Scarlett_Haze

Jul 30, 2017
Reactions: TheDevian and Runey
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes