aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Adding on to that, because I think it is interesting and they do look a bit different due to the different eye animations and poses I use, here's an example (I didn't get her hair color right)

Normal Emma

Normal Emma with pink hair

Normal Emma with pink hair and Felicity's hair style

Felicity
Felicity is clearly superior, even when identical ;).

Reactions: Runey

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
Are you at Android's friendship 14? or 15? If you're on 14, the next event is a "Talk" option on her door. If you're on 15, you need to give Android the expansion module.
I am currently on 14 and I have been waiting for multiple days, but no "Talk" option appears at her door. I feel like I'm missing something.

Felicity is clearly superior, even when identical ;).
Emma is best girl. :D

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
In the animations you see that have three frames, I move every part of the girl's body manually, like stop motion animations. 3 frames takes me 30 minutes to an hour. However, you wouldn't guess it from just seeing it, but all the smooth animations (21 frames +) actually take me 5 minutes. This is because I started using Honey Selects pre built animations, and use some voodoo magic to turn them into frames.
Now I get it. I didn't know you had a magic trick to make the new scenes smoother, I thought you just put more effort into it.

I can definitely make Lin's Handjob and Anal animations (I didn't even know her anal animation wasn't in 21 frames, oops) much smoother, and definitely plan to. But her wake up BJ is impossible, unless I want to change that animation entirely (Would you prefer I change the animation and make it smooth? Or keep the animation and keep the 3 frames?)

The two Android animations are also impossible to make smoother (I say impossible, but I mean I'll never do it because of the insane amount of work it requires).

All of those shower scenes, I can definitely smooth out.

I very much would like your opinion though. Would you prefer I change the animation and make it smooth to the ones I can't make smoother? Or keep the animation and keep the 3 frames?
Changing the animation would be nicer.

The best possible outcome would be to have only smooth animations customized by you. But I see that this can hinder the development of the game, so that may not be the best thing to do.
The 2nd best outcome would be to have only smooth animations combining both yours and HS pre built ones. I think you should aim for this. You can customize the animations you find easier, and just do your magic on the others.

That poll isn't about most/least liked character. That's specifically about the characters story. Autumn polled least liked in general, but fairly highly in people interested in her story.

Android polls equally to Maria, and higher than Felicity and Autumn on which character is your favorite (only choose one). So this is a story issue, and I'm not quite sure why people aren't that excited about Android's story. I can understand Ashley since a lot of people dislike her craziness, but I am curious why people aren't interested in Android's story.
Come on... you know that when a girl is prettier people are more interested in whatever she has to say haha ;)

I sort of see that as a good thing. A sense of wonder is amazing for a game, and I'm not too keen on being told I have to do X/X events to finish the game. I don't even like being told what chapter/part I'm on in video games. You are able to view a gallery of events through the Gallery. It's on the same screen where you save your game. Events that are placed there are the most important events of that characters story, and or sex scenes/animation you can only see in that event.
I totally missed the gallery in the menu. That's exactly what I was talking about.

You can always check the patch notes to see what's included, but I honestly don't expect anyone to go back and review all the patch notes, that's just insane. I suppose for a new player, they're not going to know Felicity & Emma are new characters and they don't have all the bells and whistles the other characters have. But, that's why it's labeled v0.5, and not v1.5. The game is in a beta state so not all the bells and whistles are implemented. I would even go so far as to say Harem Hotel is in a demo state, there are a ton of mechanics and characters that just aren't implemented yet. Even the early game will get changed and added on to, like new story events between already made story events.
I understand you are doing your best and the game isn't finished, but I know you will be adding a ton of content before the final version. So, if I'm kind of lost right now (wich is kind of good, because it shows the game already has plenty of content) when the game reaches it's final stages of development I will be "much more lost"

Rauzer

Jun 17, 2018
That poll isn't about most/least liked character. That's specifically about the characters story. Autumn polled least liked in general, but fairly highly in people interested in her story.

Android polls equally to Maria, and higher than Felicity and Autumn on which character is your favorite (only choose one). So this is a story issue, and I'm not quite sure why people aren't that excited about Android's story. I can understand Ashley since a lot of people dislike her craziness, but I am curious why people aren't interested in Android's story.
Android and Ashley are bae, i'll fight anyone that says otherwise.

On a more serious note the game feels really rich already, even autumn, who hasn't had much development yet, doesn't just feel like 'character X'. Sure i can see how some people like or dislike certain events/characters, but they're not just one dimensional. Even certain traits that people dislike (Ashley's craziness being a common one), you can see some elements of why she is as she is. It's not just 'she's crazy, deal with it'.

I think in part that is what made me really like this game, the art is definitely good, animations are good. But what sets it apart is the feel and, for lack of better word, liveliness of the characters. And i'm definitely interested to see where this project goes beyond this.

Also Emma > Felicity.

My only complaint currently is that there's no 'scene recollection'. Sure repeatable events can be viewed again, but others can't except keeping a save before that point. Which, with the amount of scenes this game has, becomes a lot of saves.
But i fully understand that this is less of a priority to implement.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Android and Ashley are bae, i'll fight anyone that says otherwise.

On a more serious note the game feels really rich already, even autumn, who hasn't had much development yet, doesn't just feel like 'character X'. Sure i can see how some people like or dislike certain events/characters, but they're not just one dimensional. Even certain traits that people dislike (Ashley's craziness being a common one), you can see some elements of why she is as she is. It's not just 'she's crazy, deal with it'.

I think in part that is what made me really like this game, the art is definitely good, animations are good. But what sets it apart is the feel and, for lack of better word, liveliness of the characters. And i'm definitely interested to see where this project goes beyond this.

Also Emma > Felicity.

My only complaint currently is that there's no 'scene recollection'. Sure repeatable events can be viewed again, but others can't except keeping a save before that point. Which, with the amount of scenes this game has, becomes a lot of saves.
But i fully understand that this is less of a priority to implement.
Thank you so much!

I try to include the best/most liked scenes in the gallery as well. Are there any you think are missing?

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
Android is best girl and Ashley is second best.

I think the reason why not that many people are interested in the Android story it's because it hasn't had that "big" moment like Maria, Ashley or Lin yet and the character isn't popular enough to carry the poll like Kali. But she is still the best and the scenes in her story are probably the hottest so if i had seen it in time i would have voted for her.

Rauzer

Jun 17, 2018
Thank you so much!

I try to include the best/most liked scenes in the gallery as well. Are there any you think are missing?
I played through the vast majority of the game before knowing there even was one, at this point i had to even rethink if there was or not (hence my earlier words of there is none, there is).

Some of the bigger events are in there.. but if my memory serves me right a fair amount of scenes that are repeatable (and thus not in gallery), have alternative dialogue first time around. Since they can be part of a story event the first time, and then become repeatable afterwards. I might be wrong here though, and would need to replay through the entire game to be sure.

Going through it, i think the most noteable offender is Violet. Who is.. a non canon character? She doesn't have a page in scene recollection either, and since the most recent update gave her a large christmas scene (which was very good). There's no way to review it afterwards.

A different one i guess (not too much of my interest, but warrants mentioning) is the scene where you go with Kali on a delivery, and she masturbates on the guys porch. I don't believe you can retrigger this event, can you? Another would be the first time Maria drags you into a camshow with her.

I'm fairly certain Ashley has some different dialogues depending on whether it's first time triggering or not.

I don't think all repeatable events should be in there though, or more that this game has too many events for that to be feasable, but maybe the specific events that you can trigger if a character is in the lobby. Because if you just want to watch that event/scene, you're essentially rolling the dice. (i can't tell you how long it took me to get android in 'slutty' outfit scene there)

I personally see a scene recollection as an easy way of 'oh right i want to see this specific scene'. And both shower and lobby scenes are hard to get on demand for a specific character (add onto a specific outfit, and it's even worse)

About other scenes that are missed, none that i can think of right now. Maybe numerous of the spa events? But i don't know if they're worthy for it. I'd have to replay everything (now knowing the scene gallery actually has some in) and compare. I originally played the most of the game on 5.1 i believe (or before).

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I am beyond disapointed in the amount of people who think this , Felicity4lyfe.
More like personal pref, i guess?

imo, Felicity does stand out more, her long-pink hair is really sparking the femininity power afterall
and her cat-hard-to-get personality make her far more interesting to be conquered

but if we're talking about ideal waifu material, then Emma's personality score a really high points (nope, i won't even mention the size of her rack since it won't be fair and it doesn't matter anyway :LOL:)

though, as a cat and dog lover, i'll definitely have a hard time for rejecting any of them since they both have their own charms
so i'll definitely bring both of them home with me :ROFLMAO:

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I don't have some money
actually this game is pretty easy without using a walkthrough, ofc it cost me around 40hrs+ on my first playthrough back on v0.4 because I was aiming to unlock all traits, but that's the fun in it :LOL:

anyway, u could always try to use the search in thread function for finding an answer in case u got stuck somewhere in the game

or, simply post ur question here and i'm pretty sure there's always a fan who'll gladly provide an answer

just make sure to be patient, tho, because everyone including the dev himself aren't always 24/7 avaiable here :D

Reactions: TheDevian
Feb 3, 2018
Hi. It's the idiot again.

I saw some discussion as to what scenes are being redone eventually, and I saw Kali's BJ was one of them. I will not tell you what to do by any means, but I think a good portion of her fanbase would say that her eyes are the best part of her design. It would be nice to see them during the BJ I think.

Thanks for the awesome game!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
More like personal pref, i guess?

imo, Felicity does stand out more, her long-pink hair is really sparking the femininity power afterall
and her cat-hard-to-get personality make her far more interesting to be conquered

but if we're talking about ideal waifu material, then Emma's personality score a really high points (nope, i won't even mention the size of her rack since it won't be fair and it doesn't matter anyway :LOL:)

though, as a cat and dog lover, i'll definitely have a hard time for rejecting any of them since they both have their own charms
so i'll definitely bring both of them home with me :ROFLMAO:
I do like her hair color, and her interest in pet play, but I agree, between the two, Emma win top position. Getting both in kitty mode would be very fun though. :LOL:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you so much!
I finally managed to complete all of the current stories.
Did like Ashley's hair better brown, though that's not how hair dye works... ;) (Is it just me, or did her tits shrink in that scene?)
I have not reviewed all of the animations again, but I went back to some of the older ones I could think of, to test. Some of these I am sure you are already aware of, but this is what came to mind as I started looking things over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here are my finishing stats on the girls so far if you are curious. (Though after taking these, I discovered Android in the shower with a new boob scene, so that changed a bit ;)).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Construct and Runey
4.70 star(s) 445 Votes