TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is many different types of crazy.
But having known & tried dealing with bi polar friends, she hits a little too close to home at times.

I have to say tho, you did a good job of the writing with her, she`s just never gonna be top of my popularity tree.
I am one. I try to save my manic side for when I am either alone, or when I can channel it into my work. Other than coming off sounding mad when I get too excited about things though, the only person I have threatened is myself. :whistle:
@joethebeast Thanks for the review.

Could you tell me which animations exactly you're saying are bad? Some need to be in 3 frames, or just deleted entirely, as they can't be in more frames, but others may be able to get more frames. Either way, I would love to know the list of animations you noticed are bad.

I guess Android's face is fairly subjective... But how could you call this qt ugly :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In any case, I have no idea where you got "She hides her face because she's ugly" from. In her story, she states she hides her mouth because it's a sexual organ, since she's sort of a sex doll.

How do you mean "The game fails to let you know which scenes you haven't unlocked"? Like, a counter to the story events? It lets you know when you end each characters story as of the current update. Or do you mean other events, like training events? It lists all the training options you have once you begin training. Either way, I am very curious about what your thoughts are on this. Would love to get a more in depth response.
The eyes are a bit too far forward for me, it looks a bit odd, I can't really see that with the mask on. Otherwise, the only thing I find odd is the eyebrow color, but hey it can be anything Granddad made it! :LOL:
Aside from those minor nitpicks, I think she is quite lovely.

While there are always places where the animations could improve (in almost every game), you have to balance it with what is time/cost effective, and compared to most games, I think your animations are quite good. Hair movement is always a good place to add realism, but it's one of the hardest things to do.

While a gallery for the unique events might be nice, since most other events are repeatable, I don't really see a point beyond that.

Reactions: passerbyR34

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I am one. I try to save my manic side for when I am either alone, or when I can channel it into my work. Other than coming off sounding mad when I get too excited about things though, the only person I have threatened is myself. :whistle:

The eyes are a bit too far forward for me, it looks a bit odd, I can't really see that with the mask on. Otherwise, the only thing I find odd is the eyebrow color, but hey it can be anything Granddad made it! :LOL:
Aside from those minor nitpicks, I think she is quite lovely.

While there are always places where the animations could improve (in almost every game), you have to balance it with what is time/cost effective, and compared to most games, I think your animations are quite good. Hair movement is always a good place to add realism, but it's one of the hardest things to do.

While a gallery for the unique events might be nice, since most other events are repeatable, I don't really see a point beyond that.
Since development of v0.6 is starting on Monday, I'll be wanting to also work on older animations (as I have done in every update), so specific lists would be great, as there's just so many damn animations to keep track of. I believe Kali's thighjob, Lin and Ashley's shower scenes, and... Hm, that's all I can think of at the moment.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Since development of v0.6 is starting on Monday, I'll be wanting to also work on older animations (as I have done in every update), so specific lists would be great, as there's just so many damn animations to keep track of. I believe Kali's thighjob, Lin and Ashley's shower scenes, and... Hm, that's all I can think of at the moment.
Damn, that was not something I thought to take notes on, sorry. Mostly it is places where the hair or tits might be able to move more (or less if they are like some HS games, though I haven't seen that in yours that I recall, Corruption had it bad), or if the body can be less stiff. If I see anything specific while I am working on it more this weekend, I will try to take note. There was one where the girl was riding a dildo, I think in the utility room, that was amazing, I wish I could remember who it was... The way she was grinding was really nicely done!

One thing, in scenes like Ashley's anal and Felicity's cat walk, it would be nice if their nipples stood out more, to show they were turned on, like many of the others.
screenshot0062.png
Seeing them excited like that, is a turn on for me. I have no idea how you (and others) have managed to do that with them, I can only get the ones that look almost flat, like this one.
screenshot0017.png

Slightly different topic, I love it when Lin (or any girl) looks up into our eyes while blowing us, that's always sexy. :love:

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
Can anyone tell me what I need to do to trigger Android's 15 friendship event? I have already given her all the expansions and am just waiting to give her the two outfits that I can't give her due to a lack of friendship.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I guess Android's face is fairly subjective... But how could you call this qt ugly :cry:
I agree she is cute.

There was one where the girl was riding a dildo, I think in the utility room, that was amazing, I wish I could remember who it was... The way she was grinding was really nicely done!
That is Kali IIRC

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Can anyone tell me what I need to do to trigger Android's 15 friendship event? I have already given her all the expansions and am just waiting to give her the two outfits that I can't give her due to a lack of friendship.

Are you at Android's friendship 14? or 15? If you're on 14, the next event is a "Talk" option on her door. If you're on 15, you need to give Android the expansion module.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Are you at Android's friendship 14? or 15? If you're on 14, the next event is a "Talk" option on her door. If you're on 15, you need to give Android the expansion module.
Yeah, I got an expansion module for the Android!

Shit, did I say that out loud? :oops:

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
@joethebeast Thanks for the review.

Could you tell me which animations exactly you're saying are bad? Some need to be in 3 frames, or just deleted entirely, as they can't be in more frames, but others may be able to get more frames. Either way, I would love to know the list of animations you noticed are bad.

In any case, I have no idea where you got "She hides her face because she's ugly" from. In her story, she states she hides her mouth because it's a sexual organ, since she's sort of a sex doll.
While I also think that the unmasked android is pretty cute, I kind of understand why some ppl think otherwise

Aside from personal pref, imo it might also because her face is didn't came out as expected

When u hiding/covering something on girl's body, ppl tend to thinking what it's inside looks like and let their imagination run wild
So yeah, for some of them, basically they have their own imaginations to blame for that

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
While I also think that the unmasked android is pretty cute, I kind of understand why some ppl think otherwise

Aside from personal pref, imo it might also because her face is didn't came out as expected

When u hiding/covering something on girl's body, ppl tend to thinking what it's inside looks like and let their imagination run wild
So yeah, for some of them, basically they have their own imaginations to blame for that

I think it's like looking at someone who wears glasses when they take them off. I thought android looked weird unmasked at first but now I quite like it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Depends, that sweater might just be fore people who are into buts, if not for her hair, we might see more back there... ;) Personally, I am more into the accidental slips, or downblouses. That sort of thing.

Barla

Formerly 'Orshabaall'
Oct 19, 2018
Hey, Lin's Dungeon Scenes are not displaying. In truthy, only the first one showed up

Edit: Looks like you need to wait until Afternoon to see her scenes :p

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I think it's like looking at someone who wears glasses when they take them off. I thought android looked weird unmasked at first but now I quite like it.
ahah, yeah, that could be a simpler example :D
while I like android face as it is, I still like her masked mode more

it's her charm point aside from her cute personality afterall, at least for me :D

Depends, that sweater might just be fore people who are into buts, if not for her hair, we might see more back there... ;) Personally, I am more into the accidental slips, or downblouses. That sort of thing.
wait, that's not virgin killer, i suspect u still remembering our discussion on other thread :LOL:
but, hell, i'm also into wet seeing through, nipple slips, and downblouses
sexy af, man :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: aolli and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
wait, that's not virgin killer, i suspect u still remembering our discussion on other thread :LOL:
but, hell, i'm also into wet seeing through, nipple slips, and downblouses
sexy af, man :ROFLMAO:
Could be, I got it from an image search, only other example was a loli, so this is what you got! :giggle:
I was just hinting at it this time... :p The sweater is similar after all.
I agree, I think it's adorable whenever she doesn't want to remove it.
Especially when she is willing to show off everything else. :ROFLMAO:

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Could be, I got it from an image search, only other example was a loli, so this is what you got! :giggle:
I was just hinting at it this time... :p The sweater is similar after all.

Especially when she is willing to show off everything else. :ROFLMAO:
no, i meant the image which I attach on my post above aren't a virgin killer sweater with a bareback sight :D

virgin killer sweater is a manmade weapon made purposely for wiping out a male race afterall :LOL:

+1 for similar thought about android btw :D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
virgin killer sweater is a manmade weapon made purposely for wiping out a male race afterall :LOL:
Thought it was the name of a hentai for a moment. :p
Only you youngsters need to worry about that, us old farts have won't die of blood loss from a nosebleed from seeing a bit of nudity any more. :LOL:

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes