• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
From the looks of it v17.1 is just a quick bug fix version. By all means this mod should still be compatible.
Sadly, things didn't go well like that. I can confirm the mod incompatible with a bug fix in v17.1.

In v17, there is a bug prevent us to go to visit Kali while she's at university and ask her to send nudes, the menu with options "Visit Kali" and "Send nudes" doesn't appear as it should be.

Runey fixed that bug in v17.1 but with mod installed, the aforementioned menu still no where to be found, I need to remove mod files / folders from the "game" folder to make that menu appear.

Hope Main Lain could take a look at this problem, love this mod!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Sadly, things didn't go well like that. I can confirm the mod incompatible with a bug fix in v17.1.

In v17, there is a bug prevent us to go to visit Kali while she's at university and ask her to send nudes, the menu with options "Visit Kali" and "Send nudes" doesn't appear as it should be.

Runey fixed that bug in v17.1 but with mod installed, the aforementioned menu still no where to be found, I need to remove mod files / folders from the "game" folder to make that menu appear.

Hope Main Lain could take a look at this problem, love this mod!
Maid Lain

Reactions: imzahai and wsrvnar

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
and there is more, after Kali exits university she goes to Corpus house and with that we lose any chance to ask for Kali nudes forever. This mod could make possible for Kali to do the same things in Corpus as she was able to do in the university, the send nudes request at least.

If Runney doesn't have have any plans for that, can you do it Maid Lain ? thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: imzahai

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I wish the mod would have been better updated for the android, like it tells you you need X amount of money for Lins holiday thing, or Ashleys phone, but no info you are going to have to burn a ton on a new body for the android, or her puppy thing.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So should i get 17.1 and this mod or w8 for some sorts of update cuz they are bug i never played before.
If you have never played before, and can spare the download size, get the game now, there is a fuck ton of story, but today was the second bug fix, Lain is more than likely busy with other mods, and she will probably wait until the last bug fix to update this.
The bug is one girl very very far into the game's story.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
If you have never played before, and can spare the download size, get the game now, there is a fuck ton of story, but today was the second bug fix, Lain is more than likely busy with other mods, and she will probably wait until the last bug fix to update this.
The bug is one girl very very far into the game's story.
problem is, that 17.0 isn't downloadable anymore...(on this website at least, look for other websites...but at your own risk)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Red Sand

purplenokia3

Jun 30, 2021
what worked for me:

1. uninstall lain's mod from 0.17 (look at what files are added from the .rar and just manually delete those)
2. install 0.17.1
3. start vanessa's story
4. then at this point you can just continue without lain mod or re-install

you just need 0.17.1 to trigger the event happening, then lain's mod will still work as normally intended

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
what worked for me:

1. uninstall lain's mod from 0.17 (look at what files are added from the .rar and just manually delete those)
2. install 0.17.1
3. start vanessa's story
4. then at this point you can just continue without lain mod or re-install

you just need 0.17.1 to trigger the event happening, then lain's mod will still work as normally intended
17.2 is out on itch

Reactions: Aereon1104

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've updated the mod for 0.17.2
Sorry for not having it updated for 0.17.1, I was really depressed waiting for 0.17.2 to come out, definitely.

fasd95 Fallen Angel Productions
The inaccessible Kali college issue was a bug from the game and is fixed in 0.17.2

1) how to access restored Violet content?
I removed it from the mod because Runey completely removed the DreamScape in 0.17 and I could restore the DreamScape and Violet's scenes, but it would make the mod like an extra 300mb in size so I don't want to since it would make the mod too big.

I thought we'd get to bang the model along with her security robots but oh well
I have some images and animations of the model girl but sadly not enough to make a full custom scene.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I've updated the mod for 0.17.2
Sorry for not having it updated for 0.17.1, I was really depressed waiting for 0.17.2 to come out, definitely.

fasd95 Fallen Angel Productions
The inaccessible Kali college issue was a bug from the game and is fixed in 0.17.2

I removed it from the mod because Runey completely removed the DreamScape in 0.17 and I could restore the DreamScape and Violet's scenes, but it would make the mod like an extra 300mb in size so I don't want to since it would make the mod too big.

I have some images and animations of the model girl but sadly not enough to make a full custom scene.
Thank you for your hard work. Much appreciated. :love:

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes