Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020

Updated: 2023-06-16
Game/Creator: Harem Hotel /
Modder: Maid Lain - /
Game Version: 0.17

Features:
Harem Hotel Expanded is a mod that adds: an in-game walkthrough for all characters, an optional cheat menu, 11 new scenes and 2 new locations, and restores removed content to the game.

View attachment 2670832

View attachment 2670847 View attachment 2670848 View attachment 2670849

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game. The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

View attachment 2670833

View attachment 2670840 View attachment 2670841 View attachment 2670842 View attachment 2670843 View attachment 2670844 View attachment 2670845 View attachment 2670846

The mod also adds new content to the game and restores removed content to the game. Some things I've done are:
  • Adding 11 new fan-made scenes
  • Adding 2 new explorable locations
  • Restoring Kali's cafe exhibition scenes to the game
  • Restoring Jin's locked scenes to the game
  • Restoring Kate's history riddles to the game
  • Restoring Violet's character to the Dreamscape

View attachment 2670835

View attachment 2670837 View attachment 2670838

A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to set your money to $99999, maximize your stats with all girls, unlock all outfits & toys, and more. I've also added an in-game Encyclopedia that gets updated as you play, and can be used to keep track of certain characters or keep informed on parts of the story. Lastly, I've also made the UI cleaner and more readable by using an improved textbox and font.

Installation (Read!):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
-
Welcum bacc

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Has it been said what is happening with other mods, is she going to pick up all the old ones, like midnight express.

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
sorry if im missing something but on the screenshot it showed what each dialogue choice would give in stats but i dont see it on my screen. is there something im missing?

Reactions: RabidSloth

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Hi everyone! Sorry I've been gone and haven't updated the mod.
I know my mods suck... (that's what i think) >.<
but I've finally uploaded my attempt at my Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod.

View attachment 2671015

New things that it adds that my previous mod didn't have are:
  • 11 new scenes and 2 new locations (all art is done by Mei!)
  • An in-game Encyclopedia
  • Restores Violet's character to the Dreamscape
  • Lots of minor improvements to my in-game walkthrough
  • Probably more stuff I forgot about

So umm, feel free to check it out if you want and let me know what you think. ^^;
I've been so stressed the past week and there was so much stuff to test that maybe something in the mod doesn't work right, so please let me know and I'm sorry in advance!
tenor.gif

• Angry
Reactions: Powerack

Dzentelmen

Oct 4, 2018
What? I tried this mod, it changed the game name to Good Girl Gone Bad and showed me a part of that game, then it crashed, then the game started but too zoomed in to do anything.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
What? I tried this mod, it changed the game name to Good Girl Gone Bad and showed me a part of that game, then it crashed, then the game started but too zoomed in to do anything.
That didn't happen. Cool story though... :KEK:

Dzentelmen

Oct 4, 2018
That didn't happen. Cool story though... :KEK:
I don't know what to tell you but it did. I even went and checked because I know that I played Good Girl Gone Bad in the past but it's not anywhere on my PC. Like, maybe I had a folder called game sitting in the folder I extracted this mod to and they somehow combined? I don't know if that's how that works.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I don't know what to tell you but it did. I even went and checked because I know that I played Good Girl Gone Bad in the past but it's not anywhere on my PC. Like, maybe I had a folder called game sitting in the folder I extracted this mod to and they somehow combined? I don't know if that's how that works.
no one is buying what you're saying

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
not sure if it was reported yet but when I did the scene in the bar when I finished it the Harem Hotel Expanded logo is frozen on my screen what makes it weirder is it goes away when I go to the lobby
screenshot0001.png

Ivanov2451

Dec 3, 2018
It's duplicate problem.
In that particular case you should:
-remove scripts.rpa out of game folder;
-extract files from scripts.rpa using UnRen;
-copy and rewrite extracted files in HH/game folder;
-copy and rewrite lainsmod one more time.

Should work for most duplicate problems after updating too.
Just extract and rewrite content of rpa files in this order: old version, new version, mod.

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
It's duplicate problem.
In that particular case you should:
-remove scripts.rpa out of game folder;
-extract files from scripts.rpa using UnRen;
-copy and rewrite extracted files in HH/game folder;
-copy and rewrite lainsmod one more time.

Should work for most duplicate problems after updating too.
Just extract and rewrite content of rpa files in this order: old version, new version, mod.
I did what you suggested and bypass the problem, but the lains mod in game is outdated although I have install it again and again.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes