VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

_SpliFF_

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Oh boy... I'm a week too early

But here is why: I was lucky to get a week off from work. Also I got so much positive feeback in the last 2 weeks that I can't wait anymore. I want to show the new version to everyone.
This is all total new for me and it feels like having a new car but no license to drive it.

Sure, many things are not finished yet but I will work on it as hard as I can.

I really hope you like it! Feel free to contact me here or on discord.

Link and changelog on my page

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
im stuck at the school hallway/staircase... after the events with the nurse, tina and her mother and meeting the cosplay girls... cant go left... only right or outside... and if i try to enter a room or go upstairs again it keeps telling me me "This area is still under construction"...

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i tried the first version of this game on my old laptop funny thing game caused my laptop to stop working because it was working very well till i downloaded this

Re7an

Oct 5, 2017
im stuck at the school hallway/staircase... after the events with the nurse, tina and her mother and meeting the cosplay girls... cant go left... only right or outside... and if i try to enter a room or go upstairs again it keeps telling me me "This area is still under construction"...
I'm stuck too!

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
v0.10
Savegames are not compatible!

next Dev who is not able to use his Software ->

_SpliFF_

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I'm stuck too!
Found the bug and uploaded new

Pc:

Mac:

Seems it only happens if you go to the principal before going with tina... if you decide to go with tina first the left arrow at the school entrance isnt grey anymore and you can progress further...
Or you use this workaround...

Reactions: popober

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
99.9999% of humanity's male population wiped out just tells me I still have about 3499 targets to off, approximations and all that taken into account. The gene pool be damned.
Kudos for actually taking rounding into account.

By the way, world where there would be only one man would hell for that one poor guy. Dominant women, queens, roaming gangs would all hunt you down and lock you in a safe space forever.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Just started playing this game and really enjoying it so far. I miss these kind of animations. Kind of reminds me of School Mate but with a lot less grinding lol. I like both types of games, the ones that take it slow and then ones like this that dive right in. Looking forward to more.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Enjoyed what content there was. Well think I got thru it all. Liked the graphics and plenty of cuties. I look forward to the next update.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
undid the archive and noticed, the videos were copied several times, was that to make it bigger?
also you never go back and tell the cheerleaders anything..

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes