VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

1. 1.00 star(s)

spacezombie

I really can´t understand why people begin making games and then abandon them so soon, maybe something very bad happend then it´s okay otherwise it just lazy.

The game has terrible audio and music desingn.

There are a lot of grammar issues, and the ui is very bad.

The characters and sex scenes are good but it doesn´t matter because there are so little of them.

Almost everywhere is not "still under construction " and it doesn´t make fun or sense playing it because of that.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5144788

Harem High School
    Version: 0.2.5
    Type: Sandbox
    Content: Not that much but decent
    Pacing: Depends on Player
    Plot line: N/A
    Setting: 99.9999% males dead -> horny females everywhere cause males are legendary

Character Models: Some bad - Others good - Lack of details
    Personalities: Horny

Music: N/A
    Animation: Basic

Notes: Basically a sandbox game to move from 1 H-scene to another. Girls are hard to find on the map. I would give 1.5 stars at most atm.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

kenmarsh

Exciting game play and the girls look good especially with the big tits. The artwork and story line is good. Numerous characters and tough to keep track. Definitely keeping an eye out for the future releases and good luck to the developer (s).
  4. 5.00 star(s)

wrarar

graffics and animations: really good and colorfull.

draws (cg): really good.

story: good and it works.

gameplay: meh +1.

scenes (erotic ones): really good.

characters: there is a lot and with great variety.

conclussion: with a lots of girls to choose ( or go for all of them), a story that works well, and really hot scenes. you are gonna have a really good time with this game.

this game deserves your time and money.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

kDarcsen

Great animations, the game gets right to the sex, and leaves open plenty of possibilities for even more sex. There's not a lot of hoops to jump through to get to the fucking either, which is always nice. There's such a large volume of games to play nowadays, I like being able to see exactly what the game is going to play like within 10 minutes. This game knows what it is, and leans into that. I always enjoy plots where everyone wants to fuck the PC.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Hey you there boy

That is literally one of the best games I've played. Always hate to waste my time on huge storylines and such. This is perfect!
    Not finished with it yet, but seen lots of great stuff already. Visuals are suberb too.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

jonson123

Unique models, in a good way, and smooth animations. Great variety of events. The writing is fully adequate. Awesome stuff. Not really sure what else to type. Cool developer, I suppose. There's no word counter how do I know when I'm done?
  8. 4.00 star(s)

anotherstranger

i am a highly picky person, yet this game looked promising, i first found an unofficial android port, now i got to test the beta of the official one. i will rate for this game : story, idea, animation , gameplay

story (for now) : 7/10
    the story is good yet atm a bit short wich is okay as SpliFF works mostly on its own only help on the english which is fair, i am a german too it can sometimes be troublesome

idea: 9/10
    the harem idea is popular,we also have some highschoolthemed one, only one other is from a students viewpoint as far as i have played, this here is the better of them imo

animation (in the beta) :8/10
    it is higher polished than the unofficial port i played yet i found some pixelfailures at some points , otherwise all runs smooth

gameplay (ANDROID) : 10/10
    simply a good point and click mechanic ,the mobiles keyboard is needed for the mc name (no default) but besides that everything is clear and if you click around it works smoothly

general points: 34/40

pointing that this game is still in development it is very promising and i personally am looking forward to the next updates

thanks to SpliFF for giving me the possibility to test it, and asking for my opinion
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Charles de Guernica

If you read the overview, if you're not much into too much drama, if you're bored of slow pacing games; this game is a high quality game with nice animations, cute characters and LOTS OF potential. If you can afford to give him some support, please do so. I'd hate to see an "Abandoned" or "Onhold" tag next to the game's name.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

guildos

Fantastic games, all girls are available and the player is in the center of the action! More girls and more scenes! Maid is especially sexy. I would like to have more options with her and also more hardcore content.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

くもり空

The game is good. Some engrish here and there, no character development, but if you just want some fapping material then you'll be very pleased.

It's animated, and well animated. The visuals are awesome and the whole idea of being one of the few men on earth is really hot.

My only complaint is how almost every character is the same. Still, good and short game.