VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
By the way, world where there would be only one man would hell for that one poor guy. Dominant women, queens, roaming gangs would all hunt you down and lock you in a safe space forever
That is an awesome idea, can we get Female body guards in the game? To keep back the girl mobs and lesbian assasins? I mean we already have a maid. I'm sure there are some body builder girls out there willing to help.

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
can anyone tell me of a game where the mc lives with his stepmom and sis and gives private tution to girls from his school and do lots of ecchi stuff.that game was made by the same game maker engine or whatever.
you are probably talking bout HS Tutor:

Reactions: wraith17

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
That is an awesome idea, can we get Female body guards in the game? To keep back the girl mobs and lesbian assasins? I mean we already have a maid. I'm sure there are some body builder girls out there willing to help.
That reminds me a bit of Bastard Girls

Lesivious

Apr 1, 2018
So am loving this game, however there is no sound what so ever. I have tried everything i can think of so i'm asking here in hopes of finding a solution. I tried muting and unmuting didn't help full-screen and windowed checked the files to make sure there were sounds. so any ideas? really need sound so much feels like it's being lost.

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
So am loving this game, however there is no sound what so ever. I have tried everything i can think of so i'm asking here in hopes of finding a solution. I tried muting and unmuting didn't help full-screen and windowed checked the files to make sure there were sounds. so any ideas? really need sound so much feels like it's being lost.
To be honest I don't know if there is yet any sound in the game at all to begin with...

_SpliFF_

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
@_SpliFF_ Super important and serious question when can we expect to have some fun with the twins?? I also wonder when we get to visit the cosplayers from day 1.
Twins? Next update...
Cosplayer? I'm not sure, there are some more important things to do now^^

No sound yet, sorry! I'm planning to add at least menu music with the next update.

Reactions: Hones

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
hardly anything opens now, nurses office, principle , classroom is iffy only thing that opens is personal room n 2 girls

Deeze

Jan 1, 2018
A couple of feedback points.

1. I found moving around to different places a little confusing at first. Sometimes you click on arrows and sometimes you click on doors or whatever. It's not always clear which way you want to go or which way the different places are and sometimes the changing camera positions / orientations add to the confusion IMO.

2. Like someone else said, it would be great to see which scenes you've played, which ones you haven't completed yet and also to be able to replay scenes (like the Nurse and the PE teacher).

But great H-Scenes.

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
i bang 2 girls and that's it??? i thought there is more, i can progress further :( every place i click say it's under construction

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It's a typo in events.py m instead of ma
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here fixed just add this to the /game folder

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
i bang 2 girls and that's it??? i thought there is more, i can progress further :( every place i click say it's under construction
Aye, thought that, too. I'd have at least expected it to say I'm done for now, or that I miss some very obvious exit. Game start allows me to skip day 1, yet there is no way out of day 1 if I don't.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes