VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

ermid

Jun 3, 2017
I was here just to fap and i totaly got what i wanted XD
Not bad models and nice animations. The game also runs really smoothly. I`m waiting for the updates

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
anyone annoyed about how the cum is pretty much invisible. what's the point of cumming on a girls face if you can't see it, it's only barely visible if there's a zoomed in shot on her face but even then it pretty much just looks like sweat.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
I actually really like this one, and it's what's having me give Ren'Py games a second go, as I really didn't like the DAZ models and ones like that.

I really want to see a scene or two with the twins next, especially fucking them from behind with them on top of each other facing each other.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I actually really like this one, and it's what's having me give Ren'Py games a second go, as I really didn't like the DAZ models and ones like that.

I really want to see a scene or two with the twins next, especially fucking them from behind with them on top of each other facing each other.
Search for TK8000 - his games aren't using Daz. I prefer Daz, but I like his games anyway :)

Sep 7, 2018
Just want to say that this is literally my favorite Ren'Py game ever and I cannot wait for more updates. I'd play a million hours of Harem High School if I could. Is there any chance of a few anal scenes being added in the future?

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes