VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

_Kato

Feb 19, 2018
Wasnt there this game that got over 40,000 € on kickstarter which was a Highschool harem. And then the dev just did fuck all and the project stopped?

_SpliFF_

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
dumb plot, easy girls... I LOVE IT! ;-)
Thank you! The first half of the first day was very dumb, you're right! I hope i can surprise you with the next version!

is it normal that the game hasn't got any sound?
Yes!

plot made from my biggest dream x'D
Lol ;)

E
X
C
E
L
L
E
N
T

T
H
A
N
K

Y
O
U
Thanks man!

I actually REALLY like the game so far!! Nice pacing, nice ecchi-aspect to it. Love how humble you are too regarding your english and programming skills. ^^
Hopefully i get better over time ;)

Wasnt there this game that got over 40,000 € on kickstarter which was a Highschool harem. And then the dev just did fuck all and the project stopped?
I don't know...

So what is the status of the game looks like?

I think i'm at 65% for the second half of the first day. I hope i can show my patrons a beta later this week.

Next week, I'm planning to release the new version to public.

Thanks guys, see ya

if you want to get spoiled,
here are 4 new girls from the next version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Question: Why is there still Cheerleaders if the entire Football Team is dead? (not that i would mind)
lol your now the star quarterback, reciever and, frontlineman time to make the rest of the team the old fashioned way haha

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Harem High School [v0.0.5] [SpliFF Productions] - Original Size: 1.1GB

Download PC (194MB): - - -

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
I like your game. You introduce the characters very nicley, while still providing enough H-Scenes. And your multiple choice system actually gives multiple outcomes. Keep up the good work!
Btw. are threesomes or group action now possible in Kokatsu ?(you made me install and repatch it again)

_SpliFF_

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I like your game. You introduce the characters very nicley, while still providing enough H-Scenes. And your multiple choice system actually gives multiple outcomes. Keep up the good work!
Btw. are threesomes or group action now possible in Kokatsu ?(you made me install and repatch it again)
No group actions possible, i make them by myself with the studio.

Great game with no long and boring story, just fucking. That's the way I ilke it.
That's the way i like it too :)

Any chance of a list of everything currently in the game to ensure I've gotten everything?

This was good. Patroned.
Thank you for supporting me!

Reactions: Paranoid_android
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes