• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
What's with the chocobo music? Fingering scenes were such cringe. Especially the vigorous strumming inside her vagina with the glass hand.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Goddamn this must be the most horrible and un intuitive game design I have ever seen... A rollback feature? With easily missed clickables?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Goddamn this must be the most horrible and un intuitive game design I have ever seen... A rollback feature? With easily missed clickables?
You only miss the clickables if you don't pay attention, you're notified if there is a clickable in your current location.

Reactions: UncleVT

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Beautiful renders.
Clever tricks like incorporating rollback as a game mechanic.
Everything seems to be going so well and then... Quicktime Events. No thanks!

Reactions: rogosh

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
early in a spelling error i just thought i'd point out.."comprices" should be "comprises"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
unfortunately that's all the help i can give..because i had to delete this..whatever TF it is...

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I think this Game is one of the few Games where the Gameplay mechanics somewhat makes sense.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
The clickables/rollbacks I don't mind now that spam QTE and QTE in renply game is pure garbage. You just going to have somebody mod your game on here soon to skip all that spamming.

Thyler

May 14, 2018
I have to say, the humor and the intresting way the "powers" work, makes me want to play the rest of the game in one sitting. Good work Dev, and keep it up please

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Guys,when I entered the class after i go up to stairs,and new "dream" tutorial start i got this:

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Looks really good (apart from Elises' zombie makeout face) but i got as far as the button spamming then quit. It's cool to have different ways to interact with the game world but you don't need loads of different ones in the same game and they don't need to be annoying as fuck. Like i said looks good tho and an interesting premise. Might come back to it after I've run out of other things to play or if the dev gives the mini-games an irritation reduction.

Apr 21, 2018
I am with the girl in the park area of the University just after eating at the steakhouse, and it says "time to finish this" and any time I select yes I get the following error and full crash.

I have a pretty high end machine, 32GB RAM an intel 9900K prcessor, a RTX 2080 video card, so I am surprised it is saying out of memory.

taekopan

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
I am with the girl in the park area of the University just after eating at the steakhouse, and it says "time to finish this" and any time I select yes I get the following error and full crash.

I have a pretty high end machine, 32GB RAM an intel 9900K prcessor, a RTX 2080 video card, so I am surprised it is saying out of memory.

32GB seems unlikely to run into memory leaks. I will debug this. Thanks for reporting.

libra

Jun 21, 2017
I'm stuck in the bus on the phrase "For now, lets' do a rollback until you see clickables on your map." What should I do? I can't click anything!

Apr 21, 2018
I'm stuck in the bus on the phrase "For now, lets' do a rollback until you see clickables on your map." What should I do? I can't click anything!
I think I had this problem as well, I think you press K to rollback? One of those keys. The mouse wheel stopped functioning for me too on this. Eventually, you can click on her face.

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Time for a little Summary:

Good:

- Renders
- Characters. They are (or at least right now not seem) to be no the "Standard-I-Fuck-Everyone-Everywhere-College-Students".
- The Camera-Switch-Option
- Alex(andra). Freckles :love: Ok, Elli is cute, even tho she looks sad too often. But i think i would leave her instantly for Alex.
- Swooooon

Negativ:

- The newest Button-Smash-QTE

Neutral:

- QTEs. Even tho i'm not a Fan of QTE in this Type of Games they kinda fit in here.
- Some Animations. The are all pretty well done, but also 1-2 look more funny than sexy.
- Ellis Skin. I think the Dev wants to make it more realistic, so her Skin looks a bit brighter Outside, but i think shes still a little pale

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes