Floga

Jun 30, 2018
C'mon guys, the mini-games are easy and do not even break the immersion. It is the first release, and its fairly better than majority of the first releases, so let's not discourage potential players from playing it just because it contain mini-games.

Reactions: ItsNano and Akamari

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
It really is weird to see many people being so afraid of username being offered as default name in a renpy game but i suggest that you just give another default name instead in future patches,it's not like everyone has their name as username anyway.
Yeah, my real name is John, so I didn't think anything of it. :alien:

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
i tried both options. the click number goin up but its not progressing. im lookin as im doin it and dont see anything than an alleyway

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
This game has an interesting premise and some really neat use of Renpy mechanics. So far it seems very lacking in any exciting content but is building the world and characters well. Looking forward to seeing how this develops.

The skipping of the first three weeks of theme knowing each other was kind of disappointing. I would really like to see how she reacted after the first night knowing I was living in Lowtown and how we went from barely getting her number to teasing her clit on in public.

Hopefully the next revisit covers that as it teased in the final scene.

Reactions: botc76

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I have to say too...yes i needs some work but i dont find the scrollbacks too annoying or often. And i agree Elise is writen good but animations and she herself need some more work. But overall a plus for me, I'm gonna keep watching

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
i tried both options. the click number goin up but its not progressing. im lookin as im doin it and dont see anything than an alleyway
When the text says "Please use the rollback feature to proceed. Click count 1", hit Fn+Up Arrow (or directly PgUp) 6 times, till you see the stamina bar appear.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
A few thoughts, using the rollback function as a part of the game is great.
I like creative uses of the ren'py engine.

You should be really careful with the QTEs, they get annoying very fast. Ask yourself if it is worth the possible player frustration, each time you think about adding another.
Not saying don't, but be careful it doesn't stop the game-flow.

Someone mentioned the HacknStalk games and they are a great example. The QTE during the sexy parts is actually destroying any form of arousal completely.

I like that Elise is cute and has a nice body, but she's no beauty, just a cute looking girl.
Her character is also interesting as is the inner monologue of the MC.

All in all an impressive start, keep up the good work.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
When I first saw this game, I had a feeling that this could actually be good, and just now I finished playing it, and I have to say that I'm impressed, the art is gorgeous and detailed, I like that background music, it kind of gives this light and warm feel to the game/story as it is right now. But MC and Elise are rather likable, especially Elise, she's a genuine and warm, caring personality, her personality made me connect with her and care for her, in the sense that if there's a love path, lust path or something like that, I'd want the purest of paths with Elise :)
So far really loving the premise of the story :)
The first animated POV kissing scene was slightly weird, Elise just running her tongue around, but that's okay, POV kissing scenes aren't easy to pull off. The second animated one on the other hand was much much better :)
I think overall, for intimate moments such as kissing and more, it would be best if it's not POV, even if it could possibly break the immersion, just looks better when you actually see both characters, but that's of course just my opinion, and it doesn't mean I'm against POV :)

Anyway, I'm very impressed, will definitely keep an eye on upcoming updates with a keen eye, I have a good feeling about this!
Great work, great indeed! :)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
as a fancier of wild coloured hair(except BLUE DAMMIT) the splash image got me checking..so now reading the thread ..some of you think the game is up to shenanigans..others think its fine...should i wait 2-3 more pages of comments before this is figured out?..lol
Download and PLAY it thats the only way to find out if you like it or not...and no it doesn't have handbreaking minigames if you are scared of that old man. ;)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
because only millennials call me old man..everyone else shows respect..lol
I've called you old man because i remember how you've been cursing over a minigame in a game with a very hot redhead. :p
But you can be sure the minigames here are not like that.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes