Jul 7, 2017
Marked as abandoned

Reactions: Twistty

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Why? I thought the Dev was active, just currently focused on News Desk?
After discussing it with staff, we felt that more than 1.5 years with no updates, or even a mention from the developer is enough for the game to be considered as abandoned on this site. The developer's statement that he would need a team to continue this game is a big "if", as it seems that he would need a lot more patrons for that to happen. If he starts up development of this game again, we will remove the abandoned tag as soon as a new update is released.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
with which I loved this game. I hope they take it up again. every month I check for news ._.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
After discussing it with staff, we felt that more than 1.5 years with no updates, or even a mention from the developer is enough for the game to be considered as abandoned on this site. The developer's statement that he would need a team to continue this game is a big "if", as it seems that he would need a lot more patrons for that to happen. If he starts up development of this game again, we will remove the abandoned tag as soon as a new update is released.
Btw, you could add a new tag "in development hell" for games which updates once a year or something, but i guess it would be hard to judge as some games release few big updates instead of many smaller ones.

Grey Ribbon

Aug 28, 2017
Would like to note, ZIPPY, NOFILE and NOPY file links for the Win version are no longer functional, MEGA (and probably WorkUpload) link works fine though. I'm presuming it'll be the same for the other versions as well. Apologies if it's already been mentioned in earlier posts.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Would like to note, ZIPPY, NOFILE and NOPY file links for the Win version are no longer functional, MEGA (and probably WorkUpload) link works fine though. I'm presuming it'll be the same for the other versions as well. Apologies if it's already been mentioned in earlier posts.
Fixed.

Reactions: Grey Ribbon
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote