Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
1CFSs97nb4tl5MkjpMlYe4zqMuEklcwGLEJOYlFUTe4zhFTqUKGxQNrxHrWi2YEp.png
Overview:
You play as Mia, a wallflower with a will to be better. She never made any waves throughout high school. Didn't have much friends, didn't try anything and almost invisible to anyone. Now that she's starting college, she would like to re-invent herself to be more important but will she be able to or will her inner voice win and drag her down? You decide.

Updated: 5-October-2018
Developer/Publisher: Pyorgara -
Version: 0.07 Public
Language: English
Censorship: No
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

2018-01-14_114241.png 2018-01-14_114226.png 2018-01-14_114259.png 2018-01-14_114251.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Wow. Whole premise looks really, really good. Dunno why but it reminds me Good Girl Gone Bad a bit with this idea. Will check it for sure

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
im not convinced yet, but soldiers life was good and got finished (something that is worth some extra credit these days) so ill keep an eye for this
Soldier's life writing got finished, however it missed art for most scenes. It's still find it a good game don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't go as far as calling it finished.

Reactions: moon.buster

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The cheat code is: first

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Soldier's life writing got finished, however it missed art for most scenes. It's still find it a good game don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't go as far as calling it finished.
not sure what version u r talking about. maybe he started to add some sidequest bonus stuff that i didnt care about after finishing the story, but the game itself was done afaik ( ' - ')

quauwdsi

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks for posting! Pyorgara also has another completed game - Corrupting the Priestess, which isn't posted here, but can be found on his patreon. So that's 2 completed games under him so far.

D

Deleted member 225174

looks promising, but I will wait until more lewd things become available

Reactions: mesoru

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
aaaah pyorgara! his last game wasn't half bad! i sure hope, he gets enough money, so his wife can quit her job and help him making lots of CGs. CGs were the only thing the last game lacked of.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
aaaah pyorgara! his last game wasn't half bad! i sure hope, he gets enough money, so his wife can quit her job and help him making lots of CGs. CGs were the only thing the last game lacked of.
Wait, does the finished game still lack in the CG department? I played an earlier version so it had barely any at the time. But I was hoping the finished one would have a lot more. Soldier girl's so hot. I need to see her corruption. Not just read about it. :evilsmile:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
well, he implemented more CGs, but or me, it's still not enough.
Bummer. If it's not enough for you then it's almost certainly not enough for me. Mostly because it's never enough for me. :p
Still, at least there's more. So I have something to look forward to.

Reactions: Salamatama

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
preview pics and overview don't look too promising though, they give the idea is more of an otome game with a moe protagonist, but there's a corruption tag? guess i'll wait more updates till there are more slutty indications...

Reactions: Voilsh and ponyguy
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote