Unity - Abandoned - Hall Monitor [v0.07] [Pyorgara]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.01...

This is a basic introduction version...

Visuals are very much just like Hentai for both the characters and backdrops... Most characters have place holder drawings for the moment... The UI is a bit cumbersome as you have to select the Continue button to go to the next screen of text... If you try to click the text box, it just disappears...

The script seemed rather flawless, as I didn't see any spelling/grammar errors... The plot so far revolves around the female protagonist's first day at college, and she is a extremely shy... But she decides to volunteer as a Hall Monitor in order to work on getting herself out of her shell... After meeting a few of the characters, and then telling her older sister about it (who also goes to her school), the current content ends...

Overall, it looks like a cutesy visual novel/game, but I'm sure being in the erotic/adult category there will be a lot more going on later into development... For now it is pretty much a very short and simple introduction to the overall plot... Will I revisit it? I'm not sure, as I usually don't get into Hentai type games/vn's that much... I'll probably wait and see how quickly it goes through development before committing to a revisit... Maybe if it takes on a more humor based tone, have to wait and see...