Unity Abandoned Hall Monitor [v0.07] [Pyorgara]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sack02

Feb 10, 2018
The game no longer re-uses assets from Soldier's Life by the way. The pictures are very outdated.

Reactions: Parcel

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
Hey, I'm just wondering if anyone got the latet build of this game? I liked soldier's life and I was curious about this one, but I don't really want to play the early stages :)

anschwww

May 10, 2017
v0.4 is public:
WIN -Mirror 1:
-Mirror 2:

MAC -Mirror 1:
-Mirror 2:

LINUX -Mirror 1:
-Mirror 2:

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
This thread strongly needs to have its front page updated.

Also, Version 0.5 is available for $1 and up Patrons.
And Version 0.6 is available for $5 and up Patrons.

Anyone have access to either of those?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
This thread strongly needs to have its front page updated.

Also, Version 0.5 is available for $1 and up Patrons.
And Version 0.6 is available for $5 and up Patrons.

Anyone have access to either of those?
I'm sure that you are unaware, but if you are on a thread and it appears that no one is taking care of the OP, just make a support ticket. Hover over your name in the top right corner of this page and select 'My Tickets' and go from there. No need to do one for this thread. I just made one and I'm sure someone will be by soon to clean things up. :extremelyhappy:

Din

Nov 12, 2017
nope this look to much like soldier life. background is from soldier life and girl from 4 pictur the same. Change graphic then we can try.

sack02

Feb 10, 2018
nope this look to much like soldier life. background is from soldier life and girl from 4 pictur the same. Change graphic then we can try.
The graphics have changed. Pictures are out of date.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
What's the cheat password in the latest version?
its unsecured unity engine. get yourself cheatengine(.org) and search for the values.

But how is the art? Soldier's life was really hot, allthough there was some art lacking in the end. How is it for this one?
okay. it looks a bit premature, i havent seen the other games (yet?), but its aside from the main girl just those white ballpoint portraits with next to no scene customization, and it cuts off right when the heat's rising (when you find the sister drugged, being dicked by valentine, or rather shortly after that where you react depending on that confrontation's outcome).

Though wether you are dominating all of them or getting toyed with, that encounter is fixed. To win against valentine, you need to have fighting and perception, I guess.

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
Stopped playing when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know you can stop it, right? That is kind of the whole appeal of this game. You can take control of every situation or just go with the flow and be everyone's pet slut. You can show up before he starts fucking her and kick his ass for trying to.

Reactions: F9Zoney
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote