Unity Abandoned Hall Monitor [v0.07] [Pyorgara]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@stilldowndowndown Damn. You should take your medication before posting.
@Hmm... Well, he was already pounding away when MC got there, and yes I got in there and stopped it. It's not actually the content that annoyed me, but the fact that I didn't expect it from reading the game description/tags. Had I known, I'd just have skipped the game. Sounds like a fairly vanilla romance/corruption story in the OP, doesn't it? Surprise, enjoy your sister getting raped. Blergh.

Also, the scene is probably mostly there for plot reasons. I'm just allergic to rape and hate being surprised by it. If you enjoy the game, all is good, keep playing.

• Angry
Reactions: Sync and cooldude33

shadow03

Oct 17, 2017
If they are going to update the links please for the love of god update the images.
This one specially, has images from an alpha so old that it has the backgrounds of his previous game

Reactions: McKraken

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
How much of sex content is in this one ?

Any walkthrought ? I Have a falling for school games LOL

Nickyfazzo

Jul 10, 2018
I cant get passed this guy because I don't have a shaved pussy. And charlotte doesn't help. Im stuck in an endless loop.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
It's been "suspended indefinitely," and they've begun a new project, this is so essentially cancelled.

DlanorKnox

Jun 13, 2018
can someone say there is a decent amount of content for this game to still play ore is it only 1 hour?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Marked as "On Hold". Per forum policy if there is no news after a few months it will then be marked as Abandoned.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated OP with v0.7 links.

FYI - dev's Patreon still says the project is on "hiatus", so leaving status as "On Hold".

vultron

May 19, 2018
Man the teachers in this school must be fucking worthless for fights to go on like they do without any teacher showing up. lol

vultron

May 19, 2018
You know you can stop it, right? That is kind of the whole appeal of this game. You can take control of every situation or just go with the flow and be everyone's pet slut. You can show up before he starts fucking her and kick his ass for trying to.
Every time I do it i show up as he's fucking her some how

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
Every time I do it i show up as he's fucking her some how
I don't remember the details at this point, but when talking with the teacher and she seems to be hiding something, ignore it. If you don't push her for information you show up in time to stop it from starting.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
So clearly there's some sort of disjointed scenes going on in this latest release. You can go see Valentine "for the second time", even though you've never had a sexual interaction with him. Then Seb will turn you away at the door for not having shaved "like he told you to", even though i've never directly spoken with him or had him tell me to do that.

How do I get this first encounter with him that i'm clearly missing? Is it one of the paths in the scene where he's having sex with your sister?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote