• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk 3 [v1.0] [The Architect]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

GuyManBro69

Apr 26, 2017
Game's a little short compared to the first two, but HnS2 is a masterpiece filled with so much content and options that I can't really complain much. I can't wait for the next project from this developer.

Reactions: Maericke

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Damn, no Mac version this time around...

Well, I played the version available for the PC, and I got to say this is not as good as HnS 1 or HnS 2. The robotic motions of the animations was really off putting, would have been better going with static images like HnS 1 with animation only in the sex. The corruption was far more fast tracked, and it had less to do with carefully planning your actions or paying attention to the things you are told. And it also felt shorter than HnS 1, don't know if that was just me or the fact you don't really need to pay attention to what is being said, but this was done and over in less than an hour.

Pagailx

Feb 20, 2019
J'ai bien aimé HnS 1 mais surtout la seconde, plus d'animations, de recherches sur les personnages, ainsi que l'histoire.
Je commence la troisième partie et tout de suite quelque chose me choque, le symbole Smith Studio est le même que celui de la SS, ça n’a rien à voir là-bas, j’espère que ce n’est qu’une erreur

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
J'ai bien aimé HnS 1 mais surtout la seconde, plus d'animations, de recherches sur les personnages, ainsi que l'histoire.
Je commence la troisième partie et tout de suite quelque chose me choque, le symbole Smith Studio est le même que celui de la SS, ça n’a rien à voir là-bas, j’espère que ce n’est qu’une erreur
forum anglo-saxon, pense à traduire tes messages, c'est dans les régles.
Anglo-Saxon forum, think about translating your messages, it's in the rules.

Pagailx

Feb 20, 2019
Sorry, i thought I had to translate.

I liked HnS 1 but especially the second, more animations, research on the characters, as well as history.
I start the third part and immediately something shocks me, the symbol Smith Studio is the same as that of the SS, it has nothing to do there, I hope it is a mistake

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Sorry, i thought I had to translate.

I liked HnS 1 but especially the second, more animations, research on the characters, as well as history.
I start the third part and immediately something shocks me, the symbol Smith Studio is the same as that of the SS, it has nothing to do there, I hope it is a mistake
This was intentional and it is addressed in the dialogue. I agree it is a little edgy, but I read it as the devs attempt to show you how stupid the studio is... they are not even aware of what their logo looks like. But yes, I hear you.

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
It's pretty good from a technical standpoint i would say, like it's better than your typical Ren'Py game with 3D renders and I guess the fact that the dev tried to put minigames and point and click stuff is a good thing. Also the references to some
controversial french erotic movie is a good idea to set the story of the game, and overall holywood is a good themathic for an erotic game evolving coruption and stuff

But when it comes to the "erotic/adult" content, I mean it's pretty poor. I really disslike the sequences where you need to touch a character. It does not feels sensual or sexual at all, it's not exciting and it's repetitive.

It also seems to be pretty hard to show some well done scenes with Unity. So maybe the dev should use both Unity for the gameplay stuff and show the scenes with some the usual renders method used in others adult game.

TLDR: making characters move and interaction with them during scenes does not makes them necessarily more exciting. I rather have some proper images done trough 3D renders or drawing than this.

So I guess there is still a lot of work in order to do a real adult game, but at least there is some tiny gameplay in this one

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
The game has a completed tag, but some sections in the game mention future releases. Is the game actually complete? I know when you start the game there is a message saying they sped up completion of the game rather than have it in limbo. I just want to make sure.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes