• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk 3 [v1.0] [The Architect]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Yeah, it would have been longer but not enough people cared.
Bleh, the previous game was very fucking good. The setting in this one was kinda eh, but the new one he is making with notitsnoass Lara is very much eh too.

Reactions: Grelk

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
For me this is the best game of the whole series (even better than the HnS 2.0 or even the on-going Goons raid her). Such a shame it was ended abruptly though when things started getting really interesting as it had so much potential. Maybe, he will reopen it after Goons raid her completion.

Bongooner

Dec 12, 2018
I enjoyed the first two games, especially the 2nd. This one feels rushed: The whole progress is very fast. The animations look off and it reproducibly froze for me, after closing the magazine when I selected to research her on day 1. Also, there's basically no choice throughout the whole game. Even when you get to pick a character on day 2 all that changes are a few dialog options. On the positive side, there are no timed mini games :)

Reactions: cleanfeel

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I enjoyed the first two games, especially the 2nd. This one feels rushed: The whole progress is very fast. The animations look off and it reproducibly froze for me, after closing the magazine when I selected to research her on day 1. Also, there's basically no choice throughout the whole game. Even when you get to pick a character on day 2 all that changes are a few dialog options. On the positive side, there are no timed mini games :)
Feels rushed because it was rushed. Wasn't much interest in this and he went on to working on Goons Raid Her

Reactions: Maericke

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Man, you gave me quite the confusion here.
Are you sure there's so-called slapping scene?
Because I don't think so after reaching the end scene.
If so, I shouldn't have told moderators to add the "spanking" tag here.
Well slapping a butt or spanking a butt, I think is the same thing right?

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
I remembered this game out of no where and was kind of excited when I saw the completed tag... Really, it feels like it should have the abandoned one. It feels so unfinished.

Reactions: DiableFripon

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
After reaching grade B, finish by activating the neon and then pulling her skirt while she's move more slowly.
I couldn't get this bit to work. At grade A and 60 corruption, I hit the neon and the skirt. She stopped moving all right, but both her mood and corruption dropped while the skirt barely moved at all.

ClickerQueen

May 6, 2019
I feel like if a game has fairly obvious political statements in it, I should be allowed to leave a review of it citing my own political views about that. Just sayin.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I feel like if a game has fairly obvious political statements in it, I should be allowed to leave a review of it citing my own political views about that. Just sayin.
You feel this game is political? Honest question, it's been so long since I played it I can't recall.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes