Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk 3 [v1.0] [The Architect]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
This might be pretty dumb but how do I save on windows? I only see a quit, title, and load.

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
This might be pretty dumb but how do I save on windows? I only see a quit, title, and load.
You can only manually save the game at certain points (a blue disc symbol will appear in the upper right corner of the screen) - other than that the game will continually auto-save your progress.

again I only ask because both of the other games had it.
The Architect said:
...after more than a decade of service, the MacBook I use to build OSX versions finally went stay with Steve Jobs on heaven (or the purgatory, hell, the underworld, who knows...). The thing simply wont turn on again or even charge, and this means that I can't say when I'll be able to post OSX versions again. I'll try to find access to some other Mac, but I can't promise when. If you have the heart of a dev, access to a Mac, the will to install Unity and try to build OSX versions for me, let me know in the comments!
You can play the game on Mac by using the 32 Bit (x86) version and Wine.
I'm using an application called Porting Kit ( ) which offers presets for certain Windows games and can be used as a game hub in general - very convenient.

Last edited:

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
You can package for Macs without having a Mac in Unity
I always assumed you could only build OSX versions on a Mac. I'll look how it can be done on Windows. It would be impossible to test the build anyways.

D

Deleted member 992182

Just played this last night and it's pretty damn incredible. I ran it on a budget laptop from 2012 (don't ask) and it ran and looked amazing. I have no idea how he got this game to look so good and run so smooth when other very basic/crude Unity games run like shit.

The animation system was great! It provided a lot of true interaction. The story was good and funny at times.

My only complaint was that it was too short, a demo by his admission. I'd have played a 5 hour version of this where you just turn-out young starlets. Had this been longer, had more scenes with the female and more options (blackmail, true coercion, love, etc) and a more animations with all of those moments I'd call it a Hall of Fame Adult VN.

Make a Weinstein simulator and I'm there lol.

Demo or not I'd rate this a solid 9/10.

canmansizzo

Nov 24, 2018
Hey guys, for some reason no matter what I do I can't seem to get enough corruption to do the last scene at Amy's house. Along with this I don't have enough corruption for the final scene of the game, I have literally restarted 3 times now and no matter what I do I can't get to 54% corruption. Any help is much appreciated.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Hey guys, for some reason no matter what I do I can't seem to get enough corruption to do the last scene at Amy's house. Along with this I don't have enough corruption for the final scene of the game, I have literally restarted 3 times now and no matter what I do I can't get to 54% corruption. Any help is much appreciated.
You get it during dancing scene if you play it right. Otherwise, you can't get enough.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
are the games related at all? or are they stand-alones, but with the same premise? just curious, I'm definitely interested in playing, I didn't realize there were three of them though lol and didn't know if it was a continuation of a story or separate stories @The Architect

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
They are stand-alones with different MCs, characters and stories, taking place in the same fictional (?) universe.
Sometimes there are references to events in former games, but those really just have a tongue-in-cheek character.

So feel free to play the series in any order you like.

Even though I consider H'nS 1 a bit inferior compared to 2 and 3, I still recommend to play them all - and then why not do it in the consecutive order?

berny

Jun 8, 2017
So is this game still in development? I don't want to sound greedy but I just checked the patreon page and he has only been talking about new projects in the last couple of posts. I'm just wondering because iirc architect used to update quite regurarly. Does anbody know more?

Edit: Just saw the the "completed" tag. Did I miss something? Ok, never mind, the game actually is completed. :LOL: I had no idea.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes