Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk 3 [v1.0] [The Architect]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes
Aug 16, 2018
Really sad that this game got cut short--loved the stories in HnS2, and with the improved graphics in HnS3 it really could've been something. Hope there'll be more out of The Architect at some later point.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Can anybody give me some tips about the dancing in the nightclub?

I can't get her corruption over 40 but the walkthrough says I should get over 57, I'm probably doing something wrong.

Is there a trick on how to move the mouse and when to just use one hand, the other or both?

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Hot ending scene? where? all I saw was MC standing from behind slapping her butt (maybe his fucking her, idk, cause you cant see anything)... might as well have put the game "onhold" instead of that crap... reaaaally disappointing... (n)

kenan

Aug 6, 2016
I love your work The Architect. Great dialogue again, good graphics. Are you planing to update this game or start a new game ?

I can't wait for your next project. Keep the good work.

Reactions: pim0

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
a series games hmpf..before i start any, do i need play 1 then 2 so last 3?

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
It's over! Noooo!

Nah, I understand you were busy. I'm excited to see what happens in 2019. I'm probably going to be donator when your next series comes up. Hopefully, Amy makes a comeback. I like her character

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Disappointed about the quick ending. Had great potential on this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fun scenes as usual and I really liked the character designs. Completely respect the decision though. I'm looking forward to your next creation when time allows.

kin33

Nov 15, 2017
I love the other 2 H&S games, however this one has given me problems since the beginning. When extracting I get an error: "Cannot create file " .....\Info and Guides.url". Please check access rights"". From the name it seems it would just be guides so I skip it.

upon starting the game I get: "Could not find a part of the path" and it gives a path ending in the "intro sequence"

From here on all the text in the game is just question marks

Any ideas?

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
I love the other 2 H&S games, however this one has given me problems since the beginning. When extracting I get an error: "Cannot create file " .....\Info and Guides.url". Please check access rights"". From the name it seems it would just be guides so I skip it.

upon starting the game I get: "Could not find a part of the path" and it gives a path ending in the "intro sequence"

From here on all the text in the game is just question marks

Any ideas?
What OS version did you download and which link did you download it from? Sounds to me like you got a bad copy and my initial recommendation would be to re-download it and extract to a new file location.

kin33

Nov 15, 2017
What OS version did you download and which link did you download it from? Sounds to me like you got a bad copy and my initial recommendation would be to re-download it and extract to a new file location.
I have a 64 bit OS (windows 10) and got the x64 version from MEGA. with the first version I tried 3 links, since then each update I've just tried the MEGA link every time and always with the same issue

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I have a 64 bit OS (windows 10) and got the x64 version from MEGA. with the first version I tried 3 links, since then each update I've just tried the MEGA link every time and always with the same issue
If possible, try to use 7-zip to extract the file to make sure it's not being corrupted by the unpacker.

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
mmh,that was a really fast ending.....nothing like the two episodes before.hope #4 will last a little bit longer :)

Reactions: pim0
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes