Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk 3 [v1.0] [The Architect]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

tryone8

Nov 14, 2017
Hack and STALK!! YEAHHHHH BABY!!! Mmmm yess I lovei t when I can just illegally view and follow a white girl around ;DDDD of course she wouldnt do NUTHIN to me anyway... She couldnt resist my charms.......

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
Only just found these games and I was really enjoying this one, but yeah, bit of an abrupt ending. Loved all the stuff in the bar.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Played HNS 1 & 2 over the past few days, 2 was a masterpiece tbh. 3 seems very abrupt as stated above though, three scenes in total I think?

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Played HNS 1 & 2 over the past few days, 2 was a masterpiece tbh. 3 seems very abrupt as stated above though, three scenes in total I think?
As stated in the game by the developer himself, this one was just to test some things out.

I hope he resumes work on it eventually though. I really, really liked the setting.

Reactions: omocik and doctor13

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
Overview:
In Hack'n Stalk 3 you play as a producer using dirty tricks (or an actor using even dirtier ones) to corrupt a young shy actress into acting in a film with scenes too hot for TV.
- missing a tag here no?

whdmusic

Nov 12, 2020
The Architect
Excellent games, congratulations!
Hack'n Stalk 1 and 2 are running as they should, but I cannot start HnS 3.
It flashes welcome screen an stops immediately. Any ideas, how I can check, where the failure is?
One difference is, that filer mono is subfolder of data filer HnS1 and HnS2 but HnS has filer mono on top level.

Crash handler says: Could not load symbol mono_unity_lock_dynamic_function_access_tables64

Last edited:

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The Architect
Excellent games, congratulations!
Hack'n Stalk 1 and 2 are running as they should, but I cannot start HnS 3.
It flashes welcome screen an stops immediately. Any ideas, how I can check, where the failure is?
One difference is, that filer mono is subfolder of data filer HnS1 and HnS2 but HnS has filer mono on top level.

Crash handler says: Could not load symbol mono_unity_lock_dynamic_function_access_tables64
You're using a 64 bit build of the game, and I think you might be running on a 32 bit Windows
You need a 32 bit build to run in a 32 bit Windows (or a 64 bit Windows)

whdmusic

Nov 12, 2020
You're using a 64 bit build of the game, and I think you might be running on a 32 bit Windows
You need a 32 bit build to run in a 32 bit Windows (or a 64 bit Windows)
Thank's for your tip, but no, I have tried that allready. I do have 64 bit Windows and tried also 32 bit HnS3.
There, it has different crash output (att) but same behaviour:
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Es wurde versucht, auf eine unzulässige Adresse zuzugreifen.' (Address: 6A714E08) 0x6A714E08 (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)

whdmusic

Nov 12, 2020
if somebody else has similar problems. Unity errors are easyly found through internet search. graphics driver and other issues are possible. Mine was Citrix Client which had to be deinstalled. Now HnS3 works fine.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I'm a bit busy with work as of this month, I'll look into it if it's possible next month.
Thanks man! I used your Unlocked Gallery Mod for Hackn stalk 2 so I just wanted to ask if it were possible for the other games too :PogChamp: :PogChamp:
They're a bit old after all and some minigames are difficult/annoying to say the least.:KEK:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Half-Assed Mods
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes