desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Honestly... the game has some nice visuals, but the writing is dreadful. Even if this game had proper English (which it doesn't), the story itself is just nonsense.

Depending on how bearable the sandbox implementation is, maybe it could be worth a run just for some mindless fap.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Checked it out briefly, obviously need patch as suspected.

Really at this early of a stage, just let us name the relationships.. easy peasy

Bluballz

Jun 10, 2018
Renders look great Game has promise but still to early. I'll give developer a few updates to work out bugs before giving a negative comment

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Honestly... the game has some nice visuals, but the writing is dreadful. Even if this game had proper English (which it doesn't), the story itself is just nonsense.

Depending on how bearable the sandbox implementation is, maybe it could be worth a run just for some mindless fap.
To be honest though don't we do that anyway? I mean when I'm looking at virtual funbags bouncing up and down the last thing I'm thinking about is if her husband remembered to get the car valeted before meeting his boss.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Well I attempted unren to patch the script.. but no dice. Gonna take somebody better than me...

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
from the looks of things for 1 gig size i went through it pretty fast and not much in way of content that i can tell so i'm guessing most of the download/file size is from uncompressed image files?

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Seems like it could be good. Obviously it's a brand new start and small content (images are prob loaded in a large size). But hopefully it'll get good and sandbox won't be too annoying.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Has my attention
  • renders look great
  • models are hot
  • the 3 women in the mc's house behave differently and are likeable... god i hope there is no bitch sister - from what i got there is none
  • i like where the story is going - a sorta corruption story i guess (we're coming for that cops's booty)
  • the eroticism/teasing is used well with the shot angles and minor nudity except
    • the sleep scenes/full on molestation with his dick seem way too soon to be happening - i barely know the guy!
  • I like when ntr is used in the comical style
  • Needs a proofreading - the English is better than most translations so there isn't much work to be done
  • Bug: when MC is talking to Jada he says: [MC name]! Come here! I believe that should be Vincent saying that
Once the story remains light, as the premise would not hold up to logical scrutiny, it can be an enjoyable game.

Last edited:

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah. I think people involved in Harem/Ntr games need to realise that eventually you will have to prioritize one direction. People who love ntr need their scenes to overshadow mc related content by making other dudes bigger, better, more mean, get the pussy by not doing as much work as mc did, create more kinky setting for them etc. This in turn will make mc related content feel tame and lame.

Only time will tell whether this is a harem type of game that focuses on mc having fun with maybe some ntr side content. Or the usual 50% harem/ 50% ntr game where despite nominally mc having the most content all if it feel like a lame foreplay for ntr scenes.

Speaking of the plot itself. I think there is a chance that Vincent is a godfather type of criminal and he wont be ntr antagonist, at least in relation to mc family members.
I think the only way to really balance this kind of game is to give the player the option to do the same that other characters would do to MC in the NTR path ... in other words, adding Netori. As MC will take more time to have sex with his family members, he would have the opportunity to steal wives, girlfriends, mothers, sisters and daughters away from villains, and this would add the spice to better balance the paths. MC usually is considered weak and taking the loved ones from stronger characters under their noses would be a huge kick on the balls for them, and for me one of the biggest flaws of this kind of game is that dont matter the path MC is always a weak character that dont fight back and dont try to turn the tables.

Nov 9, 2020
Good start... but lets see where the story goes. It has a little bit of a Milfy City vibe going which is a good thing. Now stop reading these lame comments and get to work on some more content and more great renders cause this game has a ton of potential! Thanks

Reactions: VOYEUR and Tunak23

X1Dream

Oct 17, 2017
Ay Ay looking promising just make the NTR and non NTR paths even out feel me. For example you choose ntr route for one chick an she fucks him and on the non NTR route she gives you a handjob/blowjob instead. See what I mean so on NTR the Random stranger fucks the girl and on Non NTR we fuck the girl also even it out. For later updates tho but nice start an a proof reader my boy get on that as well.

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes